Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I don't remember who asked that question once but either way he/she will see it if they drop by lol. it's about the situation of where was shu's parent about the snake pit thing. one person ask about shu's patents on Twitter and hiro answered by saying shu's mother always come late from work and shu always cook for her cause she's always tired. no mentioned of a father though so I'm guessing their separated and the mother is raising shu on her own . hiro also mentioned she drew a sketched of her which he has apparently. nice to know theirs more parents in burst lol
(Dec. 31, 2020  12:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What 5 beys do you consider the strongest in Sparking?

5. Hyuga
4. Hikaru
3. Shu
2. Lane
1. Valt
(Dec. 31, 2020  3:16 AM)rainy days Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  12:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What 5 beys do you consider the strongest in Sparking?

5. Hyuga
4. Hikaru
3. Shu
2. Lane
1. Valt
beys not bladers
Top 5 imo
1. Rage Longinus
2. LTE
3. Brave Valkyrie
4. World Spriggan
5. Mirage Fafnir
(Dec. 31, 2020  3:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Top 5 imo
1. Rage Longinus
2. LTE
3. Brave Valkyrie
4. World Spriggan
5. Mirage Fafnir

yes, a man of culture XD
Perhaps Rage Stock is the best to go with lol
[Image: latest?cb=20180216231648]Shu's face is hilarious lol. I really love this season. Good times.
I was watching Season 1 again and seriously some moments in season 1 were real funny. I liked how Wakiya stalled time for Valt and said he forgot his bey making his face red
(Dec. 31, 2020  3:19 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  3:16 AM)rainy days Wrote: 5. Hyuga
4. Hikaru
3. Shu
2. Lane
1. Valt
beys not bladers

oh.
here is the better refined list.

5. Mirage Fafnir
4. Brave Valkyrie
3. Super Hyperion
2. Rage Longinus
1. World Spriggan
nice but i would replace super hyperion for helios volcano
Anyone else feel like Beyblade is still experimenting?
From what I understand, Burst was supposed to end with Rise. At least that's the word abroad in the land. I'm glad it didn't though, and I'm hoping that season 6 is truly stellar.
I think Beyblade would benefit from being lighthearted at its core but have some more mature happenings going on.
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think Beyblade would benefit from being lighthearted at its core but have some more mature happenings going on.

I think the first two seasons of Burst had a good balance of things. Drama, Humor, action packed battles.
Why is dark resonance considered such a bad thing by the anime characters?
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why is dark resonance considered such a bad thing?

My main gripe with it is when it's used for deus ex machina shenanigans.
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why is dark resonance considered such a bad thing?

My main gripe with it is when it's used for deus ex machina shenanigans.

Not in that sense, in the anime the characters make such a big deal over it it’s just like what’s so wrong with it?
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote: My main gripe with it is when it's used for deus ex machina shenanigans.

Not in that sense, in the anime the characters make such a big deal over it it’s just like what’s so wrong with it?

You're pushing your bey past its limits without any regard for how it feels. Just making it fight over and over again without connecting with it, its not true resonance.
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why is dark resonance considered such a bad thing by the anime characters?

well everything that looks like dark power is bad an 90% anime. it's always consider impure and evil plus it doesn't help that each time a dark power exist the character's are either evil or turn evil . dark resonances typically change you look at shu,  phi or even aiga.  they reason it might not look anything dangerous to you is simple theirs no world treating event so you don't get it
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not in that sense, in the anime the characters make such a big deal over it it’s just like what’s so wrong with it?

You're pushing your bey past its limits without any regard for how it feels. Just making it fight over and over again without connecting with it, its not true resonance.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not in that sense, in the anime the characters make such a big deal over it it’s just like what’s so wrong with it?

I mean so what? What’s the problem in that I mean like they are just sporting equipment so what’s the problem with not connecting with it? Why would other people care so much for others doing it?
I honestly do not understand what is wrong when people in beyblade anime want to win and be the best like shu did? He did take it too far but his aim and objective was to be the best and not loose again which i believe is a worthy goal.

Doesnt this happen in other sports too (in real life at least)? So why is it generally frowned upon in burst?
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:12 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why is dark resonance considered such a bad thing by the anime characters?

well everything that looks like dark power is bad an 90% anime. it's always consider impure and evil plus it doesn't help that each time a dark power exist the character's are either evil or turn evil .

They aren’t evil per say, just more edgy really. Ot’s not like Phi was sitting on a chair petting a white kitten while trying to take over the world, he was just trying to have fun.
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You're pushing your bey past its limits without any regard for how it feels. Just making it fight over and over again without connecting with it, its not true resonance.

I mean so what? What’s the problem in that I mean like they are just sporting equipment so what’s the problem with not connecting with it? Why would other people care so much for others doing it?

Cause they aren't in the anime. There are actual beings within the beys.......you know that right?

(Dec. 31, 2020  6:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:12 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: well everything that looks like dark power is bad an 90% anime. it's always consider impure and evil plus it doesn't help that each time a dark power exist the character's are either evil or turn evil .

They aren’t evil per say, just more edgy really. Ot’s not like Phi was sitting on a chair petting a white kitten while trying to take over the world, he was just trying to have fun.

His idea of having fun isn't fun, its just ruining others for his own amusement.
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I mean so what? What’s the problem in that I mean like they are just sporting equipment so what’s the problem with not connecting with it? Why would other people care so much for others doing it?

Cause they aren't in the anime. There are actual beings within the beys.......you know that right?

To the spectators they are just tops. We’ve seen examples in which beys are asking the user itself to use dark resonance (Phi) and nobody really cared that Arthur was using dark flux (in fact they were rather cool with it)