Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

The entirety of Shoot Rising is creating a Beyblade manga targeted towards fully grown adults that grew up with gen 1. They market to older and younger folk.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:08 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:07 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: People that are 15 rn have plenty of time on their hands to keep watching for know and beyond. you'd be surprised at the amount of 20+ Beyblade fans. Never too old.

Very true.

(Dec. 29, 2020  3:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s not to say that they can’t come back but since they can just have a smaller time skip to still have them at a younger age but haven’t them as fully matured adults just doesn’t do it.
I wasn't saying to bring them back as adults.

Well bringing them back one way or another at this point would be either repetitive or lazy writing tbh. Bring them back as bey trainers or parents or side characters. Don’t keep doing the same thing.

(Dec. 29, 2020  3:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The entirety of Shoot Rising is creating a Beyblade manga targeted towards fully grown adults that grew up with gen 1. They market to older and younger folk.

Shoot rising is a small sub category out of a whole bigger thing. Burst is still targeted towards younger children.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:08 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Very true.

Well bringing them back one way or another at this point would be either repetitive or lazy writing tbh. Bring them back as bey trainers or parents or side characters. Don’t ke

As I said that's a sperate discussion. I was talking about their age.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:08 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Very true.

Well bringing them back one way or another at this point would be either repetitive or lazy writing tbh. Bring them back as bey trainers or parents or side characters. Don’t ke

So bringing back popular characters even in a cameo or the extent that Aiger and Valt got in Rise is lazy? Ok  Chocked_2
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:11 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Well bringing them back one way or another at this point would be either repetitive or lazy writing tbh. Bring them back as bey trainers or parents or side characters. Don’t ke

So bringing back popular characters even in a cameo or the extent that Aiger and Valt got in Rise is lazy? Ok  O_o

Valt was just a fan service move in rise and Aiga was as well. Why do you think they hardly did anything. Bring them back for a purpose and a new one at that. People want a fresh start so give it to them.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:11 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: So bringing back popular characters even in a cameo or the extent that Aiger and Valt got in Rise is lazy? Ok  Chocked_2

Valt was just a fan service move in rise and Aiga was as well. Why do you think they hardly did anything. Bring them back for a purpose and a new one at that.

Valt was a main inspiration for everyone and a key player in Delta's character arc. Aiger had an entire arc to himself bro.

In the manga they gave Aiger an ENTIRE double spread just for showing up, not even with Achilles.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:14 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Valt was just a fan service move in rise and Aiga was as well. Why do you think they hardly did anything. Bring them back for a purpose and a new one at that.

Valt was a main inspiration for everyone and a key player in Delta's character arc. Aiger had an entire arc to himself bro.

An inspiration is something that Valt is to everyone  and he could have done much more apart from simply inspiring Delta and Drum. The arc wasn’t really Aiga’s either, thats like saying that the Luinor cup was entirely Lui’s arc. The manga may have done something but then give credit to the manga it’s a seperate thing. It’s clear that they hardly had much relevance or screen time.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:14 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt was a main inspiration for everyone and a key player in Delta's character arc. Aiger had an entire arc to himself bro.

An inspiration is something that Valt is to everyone  and he could have done much more apart from simply inspiring Delta and Drum. The arc wasn’t really Aiga’s either, thats like saying that the Luinor cup was entirely Lui’s arc. The manga may have done something but then give credit to the manga it’s a seperate thing. It’s clear that they hardly had much relevance or screen time.

The Battle Island wasn't Aigers arc? He starred in it and the entire purpose was battling him.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: FR18PYz.jpg][/font]
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote: An inspiration is something that Valt is to everyone  and he could have done much more apart from simply inspiring Delta and Drum. The arc wasn’t really Aiga’s either, thats like saying that the Luinor cup was entirely Lui’s arc. The manga may have done something but then give credit to the manga it’s a seperate thing. It’s clear that they hardly had much relevance or screen time.

The Battle Island wasn't Aigers arc? He starred in it and the entire purpose was battling him.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: FR18PYz.jpg][/font]

Like I said, the quality of the manga is it’s own thing. The anime battle island arc was about Drum and Delta progressing to challenge Aiga. He hardly even appeared after Arthur defeated him and was just an in and out character.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The Battle Island wasn't Aigers arc? He starred in it and the entire purpose was battling him.

Like I said, the quality of the manga is it’s own thing. The anime battle island arc was about Drum and Delta progressing to challenge Aiga. He hardly even appeared after Arthur defeated him and was just an in and out character.

Aiger made constant appearances even when he wasn't battling. Either way it wasn't just about Dante and Delta. Even people like Arman progressed up to that point.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:23 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Like I said, the quality of the manga is it’s own thing. The anime battle island arc was about Drum and Delta progressing to challenge Aiga. He hardly even appeared after Arthur defeated him and was just an in and out character.

Aiger made constant appearances even when he wasn't battling. Either way it wasn't just about Dante and Delta. Even people like Arman progressed up to that point.

They were not constant appearances. They were occasional appearances and even then he was just seen moping around watching things. Arman may have progressed as well but the arc clearly wasn’t centred around him. And even then, Arman was a main cast member in s4 of course he’s going to have some role.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:25 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:23 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Aiger made constant appearances even when he wasn't battling. Either way it wasn't just about Dante and Delta. Even people like Arman progressed up to that point.

They were not constant appearances. They were occasional appearances and even then he was just seen moping around watching things. Arman may have progressed as well but the arc clearly wasn’t centred around him. And even then, Arman was a main cast member in s4 of course he’s going to have some role.

Aiger constantly checked in on what was happening cause you know, it was his damn event.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:26 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:25 AM)Zeutron Wrote: They were not constant appearances. They were occasional appearances and even then he was just seen moping around watching things. Arman may have progressed as well but the arc clearly wasn’t centred around him. And even then, Arman was a main cast member in s4 of course he’s going to have some role.

Aiger constantly checked in on what was happening cause you know, it was his damn event.

If you are particularly talking about what happened DURING the arc itself then sure, he was around but where else would he be? And it still isn’t a lot of screen time for someone who is apparently oh so important like, not at all.
to be fair like I said before new characters won't solve the issue of repetitiveness it's the story that needs to be different. I'll give an example gt if you ignore valt and aiga most gt characters sounds like a copy of older ones just slightly different we have a energetic main character like valt and serious edge hard working genius like shu , a hardworking bladers that is viewed as a side characters but isn't that weak and villain that comes out of nowhere and is op but gets weaker for a boom the real final villain who has dark power just a renamed something else or that their a big muscle kid that is very athletic. as you can see theirs not much change really they issues 2ith burst is mostly the story but since it's for kids that's why it's going to repeat most if us who complaining about it is cause we're not really kids so we see what the kids don't which is repetitiveness.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:26 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Aiger constantly checked in on what was happening cause you know, it was his damn event.

If you are particularly talking about what happened DURING the arc itself then sure, he was around but where else would he be? And it still isn’t a lot of screen time for someone who is apparently oh so important like, not at all.

I never said he had a big role outside of the arc, I don't know why you would assume otherwise.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:29 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote: If you are particularly talking about what happened DURING the arc itself then sure, he was around but where else would he be? And it still isn’t a lot of screen time for someone who is apparently oh so important like, not at all.

I never said he had a big role outside of the arc, I don't know why you would assume otherwise.

The point you were trying to prove was that Aiga had enough relevance in gt though right? I’m telling you that he doesn’t. He didn’t appear before “his arc” and he didn’t do much besides battle during “his arc.” After his arc he just observed what was going on and didn’t do much at all either. The only noteable moments he had were his short lived talks/pep talks with Drum and perhaps his battle with Arthur which was more about Arthur than him tbh.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:29 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I never said he had a big role outside of the arc, I don't know why you would assume otherwise.

The point you were trying to prove was that Aiga had enough relevance in gt though right? I’m telling you that he doesn’t. He didn’t appear before “his arc” and he didn’t do much besides battle during “his arc.” After his arc he just observed what was going on and didn’t do much at all either. The only noteable moments he had were his short lived talks/pep talks with Drum and perhaps his battle with Arthur which was more about Arthur than him tbh.

I never said that. I said that he had an entire arc, that was it. Whatever, I'm tired of this. I have better things to do than argue as to why they're obviously gonna bring back characters like Valt and Shu every season despite their age.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:36 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The point you were trying to prove was that Aiga had enough relevance in gt though right? I’m telling you that he doesn’t. He didn’t appear before “his arc” and he didn’t do much besides battle during “his arc.” After his arc he just observed what was going on and didn’t do much at all either. The only noteable moments he had were his short lived talks/pep talks with Drum and perhaps his battle with Arthur which was more about Arthur than him tbh.

I never said that. I said that he had an entire arc, that was it. Whatever, I'm tired of this. I have better things to do than argue as to why they're obviously gonna bring back characters like Valt and Shu every season despite their age.

Alright then. Besides whether it’s obvious or not, doesn’t make it the good decision at the end of the day.
To each their own opinion on that score. Certainly not fact.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hope to see the Nothing Break

Tomorrow
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Tomorrow

Or maybe even never

Actually I'm doing Shu tmrw here u go.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 5Sa2R5L.jpg][/font]
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: izI07DZ.jpg][/font][/font]
Finally we will get to see some good rematches. Shu vs. Free is one even if it is in tag battles