Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 29, 2020  12:59 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  12:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tyson

antagonist?

Brooklyn of course
[Image: giphy.gif]

(Dec. 29, 2020  1:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  12:59 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: antagonist?

Ryuga

I personally liked Ryuga as a rival more than antagonist but he still cool.
[Image: HL6T.gif]
King Ultra Instinct 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳
[Image: YxzFip.gif]
(Dec. 29, 2020  1:05 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: King Ultra Instinct 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳
[Image: YxzFip.gif]

Ahem King from It too lol
[Image: Ei03mLAUcAEZY0a?format=jpg&name=large]A little wholesome gold fish. Check out Amane's card!
(Dec. 29, 2020  1:56 AM)Admiral W Wrote: [Image: Ei03mLAUcAEZY0a?format=jpg&name=large]A little wholesome gold fish. Check out Amane's card!
[Image: tumblr_py5bdvDZ7c1u5s2mlo1_400.gifv]
hey @EclipseForce  seems like hiro just give a confirmation of lui age at the beginning of season 1 in Twitter and he was the same age as valt.  that's interesting cause I think alot of people though he was older
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I thought Lui was 14 lol in Season 1

well looks like he wasn't hiro has been answering alot of questions on Twitter right now and his answering alot of them like how Zac came into his mind or ben.
(Dec. 29, 2020  12:25 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  12:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have seen enough King Of Darkness to say Brooklyn is big time crazy

whats ur fav protagonist>

Gingka
Honestly winning 5 times you would predict how old Lui would be
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Honestly winning 5 times you would predict how old Lui would be

yea i think at the same time it confused the some fans as well cause they don't believe that he started wining national at age of 6 or 5 although it was never stated at what age you can start winning tournaments.  so the assume lui would be 13 or 14 during s1
There gonna be in the 20's for season 6 the legends
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: There gonna be in the 20's for season 6 the legends

depending on the timeskip if it's only 1 or 2 years 90% of them would be 17 or 18 lol
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: There gonna be in the 20's for season 6 the legends

Honestly, I hope they don’t come back. At least not as bladers.
[Image: EYPJBsKUMAAdG4D?format=jpg&name=large]Nice little stroll. Hanamaru's skill is incredible.
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ima die for real if they get older

Of course they would be older. Passage of time and all. Why would that bother you?
The lamest battle in Sparking has to be Shu and Lane vs. Aiga and Cap'n
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ima die for real if they get older

Of course they would be older. Passage of time and all. Why would that bother you?

Because they then wouldn’t be close to the same age as the target audience. They don’t need to come back.

(Dec. 29, 2020  2:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The lamest battle in Sparking has to be Shu and Lane vs. Aiga and Cap'n

I personally thought it was Hikaru and Hyuga vs Shu and Lane.
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The lamest battle in Sparking has to be Shu and Lane vs. Aiga and Cap'n

Might I remind you of Free vs Hikaru (1st time)

i mean it was pretty obvious who would win
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Of course they would be older. Passage of time and all. Why would that bother you?

Because they then wouldn’t be close to the same age as the target audience. They don’t need to come back.

I personally thought it was Hikaru and Hyuga vs Shu and Lane.

They've been out of the Target audience (8) for quite some time. Valt is already 15.
What are you craziest dreams for Beyblade? My are:

Hanamaru becomes a full time Sakuga animator for Beyblade Burst

They do a special series directly adapting the Burst manga, every special chapter (except that gag one since it would infringe of copyright in the world of anime since its not as interconnected as Corocoro) every battle taking out, every plot line and battle beat by beat using the same exact writing and tone's.