Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 28, 2020  4:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Our boy Daigo is back!!!!
Yeah he is lol
Infinite Achilles should have Zeta' instead of Dimension '
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:40 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: After all anime has ability to add music and stuff. So you would resonate better with something that moves like literally that just printed pieces of unmoving drawings

Yes exactly! I’m surprised that eclipse force feels otherwise tbh.

this is a late quote but I actually can easily resonate with mangas like with light/web novel i resonates the same way I can with the anime I'll give you a very recent one cause this one is fresh for god of highschool the anime isn't that good but when you read the web novel it's just amazing what save god of highschool is it has great animation thx to mapa.  another example is jujutsu kaisen the anime has replicate exactly how the manga did it from facial expressions to fighting scene their exactly the same.  for someone to get invest emotionally with manga you need to been reading manga for years same goes with web novel to understand the artist and what his drawing if not one won't be able to do it.  anime only  viewers most of the time can't understand that cause their use to the flash animations and fails to see the arts mangas have which aren't inferior at all .  just wanted to give a different perspective on that
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:24 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yes exactly! I’m surprised that eclipse force feels otherwise tbh.

this is a late quote but I actually can easily resonate with mangas like with light/web novel i resonates the same way I can with the anime I'll give you a very recent one cause this one is fresh for god of highschool the anime isn't that good but when you read the web novel it's just amazing what save god of highschool is it has great animation thx to mapa.  another example is jujutsu kaisen the anime has replicate exactly how the manga did it from facial expressions to fighting scene their exactly the same.  for someone to get invest emotionally with manga you need to been reading manga for years same goes with web novel to understand the artist and what his drawing if not one won't be able to do it.  anime only  viewers most of the time can't understand that cause their use to the flash animations and fails to see the arts mangas have which aren't inferior at all .  just wanted to give a different perspective on that

Yeah the God Of Highschool webtoon has more depth that makes you feel for the characters, the anime is lazily shoehorned together but the fights are good I guess.

EarthHelios
To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the "Beyblade Series" TV animation, "Beyblade POP UP SHOP in Tokyo Character Street" will be held from January 8, 2021 (Friday)! !! Click here for details → https://beyblade.jp/news/3034/
[Image: Ep6BYi4U8AAimHQ?format=jpg&name=900x900]
[Image: Ep6BeHaU8AAQPz1?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: Ep6Bf4aUYAAJMGG?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: Ep6BhI1VQAEkwUy?format=jpg&name=small]
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:24 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: this is a late quote but I actually can easily resonate with mangas like with light/web novel i resonates the same way I can with the anime I'll give you a very recent one cause this one is fresh for god of highschool the anime isn't that good but when you read the web novel it's just amazing what save god of highschool is it has great animation thx to mapa.  another example is jujutsu kaisen the anime has replicate exactly how the manga did it from facial expressions to fighting scene their exactly the same.  for someone to get invest emotionally with manga you need to been reading manga for years same goes with web novel to understand the artist and what his drawing if not one won't be able to do it.  anime only  viewers most of the time can't understand that cause their use to the flash animations and fails to see the arts mangas have which aren't inferior at all .  just wanted to give a different perspective on that

Yeah the God Of Highschool webtoon has more depth that makes you feel for the characters, the anime is lazily shoehorned together but the fights are good I guess.

EarthHelios
To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the "Beyblade Series" TV animation, "Beyblade POP UP SHOP in Tokyo Character Street" will be held from January 8, 2021 (Friday)! !! Click here for details → https://beyblade.jp/news/3034/
[Image: Ep6BYi4U8AAimHQ?format=jpg&name=900x900]
[Image: Ep6BeHaU8AAQPz1?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: Ep6Bf4aUYAAJMGG?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: Ep6BhI1VQAEkwUy?format=jpg&name=small]

I fainted lol! This is great 😁
Eclipse Force

In the sparking manga there is a page that says Legend of Legends next to a picture of Valt. Do you have that by any chance?
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Eclipse Force

In the sparking manga there is a page that they says Legend of Legends next to a picture of Valt. Do you have that by any chance?

[Image: 0?ui=2&ik=c2a5c6fce2&attid=0.1&permmsgid..._kj8ss16g0]
Now that I think about it Daichi is slightly stronger than Max
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Eclipse Force

In the sparking manga there is a page that they says Legend of Legends next to a picture of Valt. Do you have that by any chance?

[Image: 0?ui=2&ik=c2a5c6fce2&attid=0.1&permmsgid..._kj8ss16g0]

Image isn't showing
Legend of Legends! Legend Rank #1! Aoi Valt!
Max putting Ze Ketchup on his noodles is funny 😂
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Image isn't showing
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: cpe5IS6.jpg][/font]

That's the one. Thanks. Seeing Valt there just feels so right.
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: RIP Unknwown Fafnir

Unknown? What u mean 🌍 helios brother😎?
It feels so good for me to say Kai is better than Tyson,Ryuga is better than Gingka and Valt is better than Aiger
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It feels so good for me to say Kai is better than Tyson,Ryuga is better than Gingka and Valt is better than Aiger

It feels good to say aiga completely destroyed the competition with his talent and resonance with Achilles by beating free,lui and valt who we thought was the REAL main character and bursted delta and drum at the same time. Valt becoming the number 1 ranked blader FOR NOW in the manga’s actually pretty cool!😎 Shows that the old generation isn’t left in the dust in front of the new at all!
I bet everyone forgot how Tyson whooped Ray badly
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I bet everyone forgot how Tyson whooped Ray badly

Hey 🌍 helios👋 Did u see the latest chapter of beyblade burrst sparking?
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I love that scene 😳

🌍- 🌍 Helios?!?!?

(Dec. 28, 2020  6:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I love that scene 😳

🌍- 🌍 Helios?!?!?
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

It no work