Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 28, 2020  5:08 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: While it makes it weird that Phi was both the cause for the start and end of dark Aiga, I feel that by acknowledging most of his mistakes with his self reflection after was a good lesson learned. Sure, Valt destroying Achilles on purpose shows his maturity as well as teaching Aiga a good lesson. I feel anime had a better aftermath, while the battle from the manga was better. 50/50 I guess, choose whichever one.

To me Valt destroying Achillies was weird
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:08 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: While it makes it weird that Phi was both the cause for the start and end of dark Aiga, I feel that by acknowledging most of his mistakes with his self reflection after was a good lesson learned. Sure, Valt destroying Achilles on purpose shows his maturity as well as teaching Aiga a good lesson. I feel anime had a better aftermath, while the battle from the manga was better. 50/50 I guess, choose whichever one.

Yesssssssss thank you BROTHER😎👌! The whole valt breaking Achilles was cool and all but aiga self reflecting on himself and realizing where he was wrong after so much humiliation by hearts, being broken by phi and watching as valt got stronger than him at the time and finally making cho z Achilles and hoping to make a better relationship with him was way better than with ohx valt breaks Achilles and aiga INSTANTLY learns his lesson, bruh. The manga battle between aiga and valt was realistic and showed how skilled aiga is and him winning by an over finish didn’t feel like plot armor moment but more like a realistic show that Achilles has more stamina than Valtryek and aiga took 3 points in a turn around from valt so that was cool to me and it showed he was better but I still like the anime better anyway!
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:51 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:08 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: While it makes it weird that Phi was both the cause for the start and end of dark Aiga, I feel that by acknowledging most of his mistakes with his self reflection after was a good lesson learned. Sure, Valt destroying Achilles on purpose shows his maturity as well as teaching Aiga a good lesson. I feel anime had a better aftermath, while the battle from the manga was better. 50/50 I guess, choose whichever one.

Yesssssssss thank you BROTHER😎👌! The whole valt breaking Achilles was cool and all but aiga self reflecting on himself and realizing where he was wrong after so much humiliation by hearts, being broken by phi and watching as valt got stronger than him at the time and finally making cho z Achilles and hoping to make a better relationship with him was way better than with ohx valt breaks Achilles and aiga INSTANTLY learns his lesson, bruh. The manga battle between aiga and valt was realistic and showed how skilled aiga is and him winning by an over finish didn’t feel like plot armor moment but more like a realistic show that Achilles has more stamina than Valtryek and aiga took 3 points in a turn around from valt so that was cool to me and it showed he was better but I still like the anime better anyway!

Agree my man
(Dec. 28, 2020  2:31 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  2:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The manga didn't even focus on the setting at all and just left a white background to emphasize on Aiger and Achilles, which is obviously whats supposed to be happening. In the manga Aiger doesn't take to long to cry after realizing his mistake and is ready to make a new bey and in turn make a proper bond between him and Achilles, which fits his determined personality.

Its a dark boat at nighttime with a cold unsettling Valt, and seeing Achilles fade away and real time and Aiger realize his mistake after its too late obviously hits hard.

I don’t think manga can make it hit nearly as hard as animation would simply because of what it is. Focusing on setting is honestly a much better writing characteristic than moving on ever so quickly in my opinion because it’s just a waste of a realistic/emotional moment in burst. I wonder what other people would think though so I’ll ask?

Do you guys prefer Aiga breaking down after Valt beat him on the ship with its creative writing or do you prefer the breakdown at dead tower with the depressing setting and realism. To be clear, I’m not talking about the battles but rather Aiga’s reaction and emotional moments after the battle.

Personally, I think the anime handled it better. You could actually feel his remorse for pushing Achilles too far, and it took a bit longer for him to move on and try to fix his mistake, which, in my opinion, is way better than how the manga did it (Don't get me wrong, the manga one wasn't bad, but the anime version feels more emotional and real to me).
The thing about the manga version is, it’s exactly that-manga. With the ability to portray a story in better quality with animation it’s kinda fair that an emotional moment would be much better on screen. Nonetheless I like the anime version more.
After all anime has ability to add music and stuff. So you would resonate better with something that moves like literally that just printed pieces of unmoving drawings
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:40 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: After all anime has ability to add music and stuff. So you would resonate better with something that moves like literally that just printed pieces of unmoving drawings

Yes exactly! I’m surprised that eclipse force feels otherwise tbh.
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:40 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: After all anime has ability to add music and stuff. So you would resonate better with something that moves like literally that just printed pieces of unmoving drawings

Yes exactly! I’m surprised that eclipse force feels otherwise tbh.

In all honesty, that's highly subjective, truly. Some people are moved by different pieces of media its not unlike how many prefer the book version of stories to the movie or TV portrayal.
(Dec. 28, 2020  2:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yes exactly! I’m surprised that eclipse force feels otherwise tbh.

In all honesty, that's highly subjective, truly. Some people are moved by different pieces of media its not unlike how many prefer the book version of stories to the movie or TV portrayal.

True, true that’s a good point although I wouldn’t call it highly subjective, more like just subjective. So which breakdown did you like better?
(Dec. 28, 2020  2:59 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  2:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In all honesty, that's highly subjective, truly. Some people are moved by different pieces of media its not unlike how many prefer the book version of stories to the movie or TV portrayal.

True, true that’s a good point although I wouldn’t call it highly subjective, more like just subjective. So which breakdown did you like better?

I don't have a preference for one or the other honestly. What led up to it I do have an opinion on but the breakdown itself is either or for me.
Yeah Imma say this but Brave Valkyrie is probably the 3rd or I do 2nd strongest bey in Sparking
I personally don't see how you can't be moved by a drawing. This one hit me pretty hard, but thats just my opinion.
[Image: 9ygTctA.jpg]
I can be moved by a drawing, it's why sometimes I read the manga before an anime.
(Dec. 28, 2020  4:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [Image: CmZPu6x.jpg]

Very emotional
(Dec. 28, 2020  2:31 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  2:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The manga didn't even focus on the setting at all and just left a white background to emphasize on Aiger and Achilles, which is obviously whats supposed to be happening. In the manga Aiger doesn't take to long to cry after realizing his mistake and is ready to make a new bey and in turn make a proper bond between him and Achilles, which fits his determined personality.

Its a dark boat at nighttime with a cold unsettling Valt, and seeing Achilles fade away and real time and Aiger realize his mistake after its too late obviously hits hard.

I don’t think manga can make it hit nearly as hard as animation would simply because of what it is. Focusing on setting is honestly a much better writing characteristic than moving on ever so quickly in my opinion because it’s just a waste of a realistic/emotional moment in burst. I wonder what other people would think though so I’ll ask?

Do you guys prefer Aiga breaking down after Valt beat him on the ship with its creative writing or do you prefer the breakdown at dead tower with the depressing setting and realism. To be clear, I’m not talking about the battles but rather Aiga’s reaction and emotional moments after the battle.

(Removed the @'s at the request of a couple users).

I've been thinking about it, and I'm going to have to say the anime. The setting and authenticity of the anime representation was the overall decider for me, and in my opinion, the anime showed more of that. This was a close one for me though, the manga reaction did seem more like what I would expect from Aiga.
Honestly there handling Aiger badly as a World Champion.
I can think of a reason why Tyson beat Crushed easily.
Every time someone replies to that @ ing post, I get @ed. Could you guys remove the @ signs when replying to it?
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:09 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:08 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: While it makes it weird that Phi was both the cause for the start and end of dark Aiga, I feel that by acknowledging most of his mistakes with his self reflection after was a good lesson learned. Sure, Valt destroying Achilles on purpose shows his maturity as well as teaching Aiga a good lesson. I feel anime had a better aftermath, while the battle from the manga was better. 50/50 I guess, choose whichever one.

To me Valt destroying Achillies was weird

Say that to Tyson's face when he destroyed Zomb's beyblade
Top 5 OG(original saga) imo
5 Best Bladers
1. Kai
2. Tyson
3. Brooklyn
4. Hiro
5. Ray
Hope I get to see Daigo battle in the new manga chapter. Sounds super cool.
Tyson, Gingka and eh maybe Valt got handled good for being number 1