Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Is Valt stronger than Free right now
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:48 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Is Valt stronger than Free right now

Yes he is lol
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:48 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Is Valt stronger than Free right now

Yes he is lol

Maybe, but I think Valt is a bit nerfed in the tag league since Lane/Shu and Hyuga/Hikaru are the main contenders instead.
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yes he is lol

Maybe, but I think Valt is a bit nerfed in the tag league since Lane/Shu and Hyuga/Hikaru are the main contenders instead.
i feel like aiga was nerfed too. becoming world champion and then just kinda falling out of relevance.
Aiga should have won LF when he had the chance to beat Lane
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:38 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Explanation for Free's arm thing

When Free gets mad he bites his arm, so in the man he bit it super hard while battling while he was young that there were bit marks and a bunch of blood. Kris got worried to she got him a little gauntlet thingy.

Free was toxic in the manga
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:39 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:26 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: So: It showed our boy Shu on his daily jog. he thinks of all the epic thing Valt has done and how he saved him and all. However with that comes jealously, and while Valt is getting all the glory he feels left out, as if he's basking in his glory and getting disconnected from Shu. But surprise surprise Valt intercepts Shu on his jog and they have a friendly chat, reminding Shu that they're still close friends and he doesn't need to worry about it.

So: Thoughts? Would this make a substantial impact to be included in the anime or nah?

(Dec. 25, 2020  3:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I appreciate being called an expert, not sure how true that is lol. I don't know what's in the chapter but I think how Shu's growth was handled in the anime is already excellent. We see through clear lenses Shu's prowess as a blading prodigy but we also see how solitary that makes him to a degree. Always training by himself but over the course of the season we get to see him grow closer to the bey club members and especially when they become a team we get to see more of softer side to him. He was never rude or unkind but we got to see him open up a little more as the season progressed. In fact their was an episode where he mentioned how thankful he was that Valt let him join the team. Then of course we have he fall to the dark side (opps wrong series) which was handled very well. We saw how he was manipulated due to repeated losses and his desire to get stronger, which Ashtem preyed on. All culminating in his getting swallowed up by Spryzen and being freed by Valt. Loved how his main story was handled.

That's some interesting info. While I don't think it would have affected his story on the whole, I do think it would have been great to include.
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:53 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Maybe, but I think Valt is a bit nerfed in the tag league since Lane/Shu and Hyuga/Hikaru are the main contenders instead.
i feel like aiga was nerfed too. becoming world champion and then just kinda falling out of relevance.

Well he wasn’t really nerfed. From the beginning of the season he was nothing but a recurring character tbh. That’s what I like about the manga, both the title and rankings exist in the manga but at the end of the day, a rank and title are two different things. The rankings exist isn’t the anime as well but they haven’t been specified.
There’s no point in a title if there are rankings that make the title irrelevant brother😔
i searched up 'beyblade burst sparking episode 40' and dang the amount of clickbait titles and thumbnails is just wow.
(Dec. 25, 2020  4:37 AM)Pixisticks Wrote: i searched up 'beyblade burst sparking episode 40' and dang the amount of clickbait titles and thumbnails is just wow.

Cringe 😬:
  • “tHis iS mY sPaRkIng wYvErn”
  • “Xcalibur is BACK”
  • “Hollow deathscyther! DAIGO is BACK!!!”
  • Longinus vs Lucifer?

LOL what are these brothers😎 doing??

LOL people in japan liked the aiga vs phi battle wayyyyyyy better than the valt v daigo, wakiya v Shu and drum v Gwynn

(Dec. 25, 2020  4:43 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  4:37 AM)Pixisticks Wrote: i searched up 'beyblade burst sparking episode 40' and dang the amount of clickbait titles and thumbnails is just wow.

Cringe 😬:
  • “Xcalibur is BACK”
  • Longinus vs Lucifer?

LOL people in japan liked the aiga vs phi battle wayyyyyyy better than the valt v daigo, wakiya v Shu and drum v Gwyn
[img]blob:https://worldbeyblade.org/0aa383ec-a6e2-4371-9725-508493144335[/img]
(Dec. 25, 2020  4:43 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:

Cringe 😬:
  • “Xcalibur is BACK”
  • Longinus vs Lucifer?

LOL people in japan liked the aiga vs phi battle wayyyyyyy better than the valt v daigo, wakiya v Shu and drum v Gwynn

(Dec. 25, 2020  4:43 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Cringe 😬:
  • “Xcalibur is BACK”
  • Longinus vs Lucifer?

LOL people in japan liked the aiga vs phi battle wayyyyyyy better than the valt v daigo, wakiya v Shu and drum v Gwyn
[img]blob:https://worldbeyblade.org/0aa383ec-a6e2-4371-9725-508493144335[/img]

Lol
Contains episode 40 spoilers:

(Dec. 25, 2020  11:24 AM)Limetka Wrote: Contains episode 40 spoilers:

I..that's actually a good point.
(Dec. 25, 2020  11:47 AM)PinkRose Wrote:

I..that's actually a good point.

I also thought it could go like that, but I don't think Shu betraying him and Lane losing 3vs1 would make him change. It would probably just make him angrier lol. The final message would also be: "Y-yeah, abusing flare may make you the strongest blader in the world, b-but can you defeat 3 people at once?"

Although If I were to salvage this situation somehow, I would probably just a pull season 1 and let them win. Then when season 6 comes give Lane a similiar role Lui had in God.
Hm, never thought about that. Would make a bit more sense I guess.
I think in the final battle Lain will get big mad and end up knocking away Spryzen, injuring Shu. He'll snap out of it and realize abusing flare is big idiot and Shu never had any evil intentions anyways, and flare isn't true strength. Anyways he's distracting so the brothers use a twin strike and win, boom.

I have a theory 

They flare reached the same level of lean, yes this might be too rushed if it happened but I feel like bc of ep 42 title that is "burn, flare!" Burn correlates to hyperion burn or maybe hyperion and helios cuz of the sun thing then there's come flare which could mean that they flare is evolving even further and the episode might even be the last hyuga vs valt duel which hyuga should win.
Compiled the Dante moments for fellow fans like myself.
[Image: giphy.gif]
i dont understand everytime i go to -insert anime site here- theres only 24 episodes for evolution in sub
(Dec. 25, 2020  5:18 PM)Pixi Wrote: i dont understand everytime i go to -insert anime site here- theres only 24 episodes for evolution in sub

The subbing team stopped for some odd reason.
(Dec. 25, 2020  5:18 PM)Pixi Wrote: i dont understand everytime i go to -insert anime site here- theres only 24 episodes for evolution in sub

Make that 21 episodes. Sadly, Hoshi-no-Yume subs apparently stopped when the Evolution Dub came out or something.
dang i just wanted to watch evolution in sub 😔
Read Shoot Rising
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: GLeAaph.jpg][/font]
(Dec. 25, 2020  5:47 PM)Pixi Wrote: dang i just wanted to watch evolution in sub 😔

We all did. I actually watched the dub and a couple raw episodes, and it kinda worked.