Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 25, 2020  3:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: So in the manga there's a small special segment involving Shu. I want your guys opinions if this was needed in the anime to further his growth or if he's fine the way he is. Also I would like the Valt and Shu expert's opinion on this Admiral W

i would love too
but i dont read the manga ;-;
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:26 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: So in the manga there's a small special segment involving Shu. I want your guys opinions if this was needed in the anime to further his growth or if he's fine the way he is. Also I would like the Valt and Shu expert's opinion on this Admiral W

i would love too
but i dont read the manga ;-;

No worry I summarize it here

(Dec. 25, 2020  3:26 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: So: It showed our boy Shu on his daily jog. he thinks of all the epic thing Valt has done and how he saved him and all. However with that comes jealously, and while Valt is getting all the glory he feels left out, as if he's basking in his glory and getting disconnected from Shu. But surprise surprise Valt intercepts Shu on his jog and they have a friendly chat, reminding Shu that they're still close friends and he doesn't need to worry about it.

So: Thoughts? Would this make a substantial impact to be included in the anime or nah?
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:26 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: So: It showed our boy Shu on his daily jog. he thinks of all the epic thing Valt has done and how he saved him and all. However with that comes jealously, and while Valt is getting all the glory he feels left out, as if he's basking in his glory and getting disconnected from Shu. But surprise surprise Valt intercepts Shu on his jog and they have a friendly chat, reminding Shu that they're still close friends and he doesn't need to worry about it.

So: Thoughts? Would this make a substantial impact to be included in the anime or nah?

it would be a nice wholesome moment if they put it in the anime
Aiger has less battles in is what I just realized in for Sparking
Shu kinda a savage for choosing lane to destroy everyone but an act? This is warrrrrrr! Now he thinks beyblade doesn’t matter as long as it’s to help his son
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:30 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Shu kinda a savage for choosing lane to destroy everyone but an act? This is warrrrrrr! Now he thinks beyblade doesn’t matter as long as it’s to help his son
What the lol
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:30 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Shu kinda a savage for choosing lane to destroy everyone but an act? This is warrrrrrr! Now he thinks beyblade doesn’t matter as long as it’s to help his son
What the lol

Yeh 🌍 helios brother! Shu beating everyone and ruining everyone’s fun to have some father-son bonding time between him and lane!🤔
Did Ren Wu Sun ever battle Lui in the anime or nah? I can't remember but I do know it has bloody imagery in the manga, however I don't think thats enough to warrant not animating the entire battle.
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Did Ren Wu Sun ever battle Lui in the anime or nah? I can't remember but I do know it has bloody imagery in the manga, however I don't think thats enough to warrant not animating the entire battle.

Yeah eclipse brother😎! They did but it was less than 3 seconds because the battle was skipped because ren wu sun got bursted in 1 second
Thanks. Also did you know that in the manga, for the International Bladers cup when Valt fought Free they used that stadium with the spinney plate with that circle on it.
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ren Wu did fight Lui Smile

🌍 Helios......can I get a like?

(Dec. 25, 2020  3:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thanks. Also did you know that in the manga, for the International Bladers cup when Valt fought Free they used that stadium with the spinney plate with that circle on it.

YEA YEA YEAAAHHH! I saw that and it was crazy because he actually got bursted by valt in that one
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:34 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ren Wu did fight Lui Smile

🌍 Helios......can I get a like?

(Dec. 25, 2020  3:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thanks. Also did you know that in the manga, for the International Bladers cup when Valt fought Free they used that stadium with the spinney plate with that circle on it.

YEA YEA YEAAAHHH! I saw that and it was crazy because he actually got bursted by valt in that one

Nope
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:33 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Did Ren Wu Sun ever battle Lui in the anime or nah? I can't remember but I do know it has bloody imagery in the manga, however I don't think thats enough to warrant not animating the entire battle.

Yeah eclipse brother😎! They did but it was less than 3 seconds because the battle was skipped because ren wu sun got bursted in 1 second

Ph, well in the manga the first round was an actual battle and the second round was an immediate Burst. The first round did had Ren Wu Sun get cuts with blood though.
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:34 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:33 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Yeah eclipse brother😎! They did but it was less than 3 seconds because the battle was skipped because ren wu sun got bursted in 1 second

Ph, well in the manga the first round was an actual battle and the second round was an immediate Burst. The first round did had Ren Wu Sun get cuts with blood though.

Yeah! I saw it but the only reason they had it in the manga was becuz there was no round robin tournament, it was a regular tournament so to make it longer they showed everyone’s matches

(Dec. 25, 2020  3:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:34 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: 🌍 Helios......can I get a like?

Nope

LOL 🤣🤣🤣

(Dec. 25, 2020  3:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Phi vs Lui would have been cool to see

That battle sounds kinda weird brother😎.....
Explanation for Free's arm thing

When Free gets mad he bites his arm, so in the manga he bit it super hard while battling while he was young that there were bit marks and a bunch of blood. Kris got worried to she got him a little gauntlet thingy.

I appreciate being called an expert, not sure how true that is lol. I don't know what's in the chapter but I think how Shu's growth was handled in the anime is already excellent. We see through clear lenses Shu's prowess as a blading prodigy but we also see how solitary that makes him to a degree. Always training by himself but over the course of the season we get to see him grow closer to the bey club members and especially when they become a team we get to see more of softer side to him. He was never rude or unkind but we got to see him open up a little more as the season progressed. In fact their was an episode where he mentioned how thankful he was that Valt let him join the team. Then of course we have he fall to the dark side (opps wrong series) which was handled very well. We saw how he was manipulated due to repeated losses and his desire to get stronger, which Ashtem preyed on. All culminating in his getting swallowed up by Spryzen and being freed by Valt. Loved how his main story was handled.
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:26 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: So: It showed our boy Shu on his daily jog. he thinks of all the epic thing Valt has done and how he saved him and all. However with that comes jealously, and while Valt is getting all the glory he feels left out, as if he's basking in his glory and getting disconnected from Shu. But surprise surprise Valt intercepts Shu on his jog and they have a friendly chat, reminding Shu that they're still close friends and he doesn't need to worry about it.

(Dec. 25, 2020  3:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

I appreciate being called an expert, not sure how true that is lol. I don't know what's in the chapter but I think how Shu's growth was handled in the anime is already excellent. We see through clear lenses Shu's prowess as a blading prodigy but we also see how solitary that makes him to a degree. Always training by himself but over the course of the season we get to see him grow closer to the bey club members and especially when they become a team we get to see more of softer side to him. He was never rude or unkind but we got to see him open up a little more as the season progressed. In fact their was an episode where he mentioned how thankful he was that Valt let him join the team. Then of course we have he fall to the dark side (opps wrong series) which was handled very well. We saw how he was manipulated due to repeated losses and his desire to get stronger, which Ashtem preyed on. All culminating in his getting swallowed up by Spryzen and being freed by Valt. Loved how his main story was handled.
In the manga Joshua (Jinnius owner) is actually really cool, especially when he fights Red Eye.
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: In the manga Joshua (Jinnius owner) is actually really cool, especially when he fights Red Eye.

dang the anime made him into an annoying popstar guy lol
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:46 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: In the manga Joshua (Jinnius owner) is actually really cool, especially when he fights Red Eye.

dang the anime made him into an annoying popstar guy lol

Lol. He beats Valt and then faces Red Eye.