Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

The underworld bladers are very weird indeed
Can't believe they took the entire Rantaro dedicated chapter and made it like a 5 minute segment smh
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:02 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I love how they just said Jin has literal dead people help him in battles and never gave an explanation as to who what when where why and how thats possible.

I don't think that was real lol.
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:14 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:02 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I love how they just said Jin has literal dead people help him in battles and never gave an explanation as to who what when where why and how thats possible.

I don't think that was real lol.

Except for the fact that the spirits of dead people are seen behind him and he somehow gets very lucky multiple times with no explanation?????????
Uh oh I feel like stamina battle coming up tommorow
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:14 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think that was real lol.

Except for the fact that the spirits of dead people are seen behind him and he somehow gets very lucky multiple times with no explanation?????????

Yeah Eclipse Brother😎! It was kinda weird but weird myths like what Jin was talking don’t need explanation I guess🤔
I cant say which times exactly but I remember it was enough to make me feel like something sus was going on. Even when Jin fought Rantaro in the Evolution manga only battle is just showed dead people behind him with no further explanation.
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Uh oh  I feel like stamina battle coming up tommorow

Get ur balls ready because there’s gonna be an insane double burst
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:18 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: I feel it, I FEEL IT HAPPENING

hate to be that guy but shu and lane are probs gonna win this
Shu might go in Left Spin Defense Mode eeeeeh
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rip Shu and Lain lol

Yeah 🌍 helios brother.....it’s RIP time
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:20 AM)Pixi Wrote:

aren't you a girl lol
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:20 AM)Pixi Wrote:

Yeh pixi sister....they gonna win!
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:21 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:20 AM)Pixi Wrote: hate to be that guy but shu and lane are probs gonna win this

aren't you a girl lol

yes ._.
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:22 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:21 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: aren't you a girl lol

yes ._.

Why did you say you would hate to be that guy lol
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:22 AM)Pixi Wrote: yes ._.

Why did you say you would hate to be that guy lol

OOOOHHHHH 🌍 HELIOS BROTHER EXPOSED U!
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:14 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think that was real lol.

I don't think that was meant to be taken literally. But what do I know. I didn't write it lol.
So in the manga there's a small special segment involving Shu. I want your guys opinions if this was needed in the anime to further his growth or if he's fine the way he is. Also I would like the Valt and Shu expert's opinion on this Admiral W
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Aiger and Ranjiro will lose so boohoo!
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Aiger and Ranjiro will lose so boohoo!

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
So: It showed our boy Shu on his daily jog. he thinks of all the epic thing Valt has done and how he saved him and all. However with that comes jealously, and while Valt is getting all the glory he feels left out, as if he's basking in his glory and getting disconnected from Shu. But surprise surprise Valt intercepts Shu on his jog and they have a friendly chat, reminding Shu that they're still close friends and he doesn't need to worry about it.

So: Thoughts? Would this make a substantial impact to be included in the anime or nah?