Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 23, 2020  9:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:22 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Wow ok- why do you even think that?

Cause there just not gonna get it thats all

I think hiro’s gonna make Hikaru win at last and hyuga beats lane or maybe, valt beats all 3 of the, and becomes the best once again and the seriessssss endsssss
Valt will still be number 1 throughout burst
What about this implies that Aiger or Shu is stronger than Valt? I said Lain isn't stronger than Valt since that battle was plot armor filled and not a proper showcase of Lain's skill and strength.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:22 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I read and there’s no hidden message just say what u mean, bruh.

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You're the guy that said Lain is stronger then Valt because he won one battle, where heavy plot armor was used in that battle since they need to progress to a major battle, it wasn't a proper show of Lain's skill and strength.[/font]

So I guess the power scaling is all messed up because of plot armor?
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: By greatest I don’t mean strongest nor do I assume people mean the strongest. I’m talking character wise when I see greatest in an anime

Greatest means that someone is absolutely better than the other in every way shape or form, you don't know the definition of greatest.

Well, someone could be the greatest in power but not the greatest in character. We say Napoleon is one of the greatest generals and yet he wasn’t the greatest person so your definition is kind of wrong when you say shape or form. Greatest can be specific to one category you know?
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:24 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You're the guy that said Lain is stronger then Valt because he won one battle, where heavy plot armor was used in that battle since they need to progress to a major battle, it wasn't a proper show of Lain's skill and strength.[/font]

So I guess the power scaling is all messed up because of plot armor?

You're still misreading my post. The power scaling isn't messed up, Lain was never stronger than Valt to begin with.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Greatest means that someone is absolutely better than the other in every way shape or form, you don't know the definition of greatest.

Well, someone could be the greatest in power but not the greatest in character. We say Napoleon is one of the greatest generals and yet he wasn’t the greatest person so your definition is kind of wrong when you say shape or form. Greatest can be specific to one category you know?

Best is specific to categories, Greatest means you're absolutely better in every way.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:24 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: So I guess the power scaling is all messed up because of plot armor?

You're still misreading my post. The power scaling isn't messed up, Lain was never stronger than Valt to begin with.

How is Lane beating Valt plot armor? Are you saying that Lane beating Aiga wasn’t plot armor?
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:24 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: So I guess the power scaling is all messed up because of plot armor?

Bruh, plot armor, as far as I’m concerned, lane is just always gonna beat valt then and then what?
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You're still misreading my post. The power scaling isn't messed up, Lain was never stronger than Valt to begin with.

How is Lane beating Valt plot armor? Are you saying that Lane beating Aiga wasn’t plot armor?

I never said Lain beating Aiger wasn't plot armor? You can clearly see the power levels on Lucius with the barrier down are so high that it burst Valtryek, which obviously isn't the case normally.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its the truth

🌍 helios, why are u not reading my post? I said I like a character, never said they had to be the strongest
Shu or Lane would be tie as strongest in Sparking for all I care
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, someone could be the greatest in power but not the greatest in character. We say Napoleon is one of the greatest generals and yet he wasn’t the greatest person so your definition is kind of wrong when you say shape or form. Greatest can be specific to one category you know?

Best is specific to categories, Greatest means you're absolutely better in every way.

Did you read the example with Napoleon? Also even if this is greatest you’ve only said that Valt is the greatest in power and power isn’t everything. Valt lacks in originality and character he’s just the same protagonists that we’ve seen dozens of times.
Valt HAD TO LOSE either way because IT WAS NEEDED TO PROGRESS THE STORY to Shu vs Lain, A MAJOR BATTLE.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How is Lane beating Valt plot armor? Are you saying that Lane beating Aiga wasn’t plot armor?

I never said Lain beating Aiger wasn't plot armor? You can clearly see the power levels on Lucius with the barrier down are so high that it burst Valtryek, which obviously isn't the case normally.

OH WAIT U SAID LAIN BEATING AIGA WASNT PLOT ARMOR, bro I’m sorry for everything i said brother😎
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Best is specific to categories, Greatest means you're absolutely better in every way.

Did you read the example with Napoleon? Also even if this is greatest you’ve only said that Valt is the greatest in power and power isn’t everything. Valt lacks in originality and character he’s just the same protagonists that we’ve seen dozens of times.

Oh yeah, you're the guy that said Valt was a Gingka clone. I'm not even gonna argue with you, stay in a bubble with your own thoughts.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:28 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I never said Lain beating Aiger wasn't plot armor? You can clearly see the power levels on Lucius with the barrier down are so high that it burst Valtryek, which obviously isn't the case normally.

OH WAIT U SAID LAIN BEATING AIGA WASNT PLOT ARMOR, bro I’m sorry for everything i said brother😎

Well yeah, its easy to burst Achilles when it literally has no attachments.