Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 23, 2020  9:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt is still the best there is

A very popular opinion that I full heartedly disagree with.
What all of you are saying Aiga is the best?
Adachi-sensei got his shirts!
[Image: OdvGTM5.jpg]

(Dec. 23, 2020  9:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Bruh moment.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

He’s pretty overrated and anyone who even puts “Valt” and “bad” in the same sentence gets attacked
I'd say Kai is the best and Tyson is the strongest
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: A very popular opinion that I full heartedly disagree with.

Bruh moment.

What’s so bruh moment about that?
Who is stronger than Valt though? Aiger? No. Lain? No. Shu? Eh debatable.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What all of you are saying Aiga is the best?

Oh my g- we just said we like other characters we don’t always gotta mean they’re the strongest
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Who is stronger than Valt though? Aiger? No. Lain? No. Shu? Eh debatable.

Lane is also debatable considering he has already beaten Valt.
OG: Already clarified even by Tyson who admitted Kai was the best blader there was in that era.
MFB: Still debatable
Burst: Still debatable
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Bruh moment.

What’s so bruh moment about that?

You're the guy that said Lain is stronger then Valt because he won one battle, where heavy plot armor was used in that battle since they need to progress to a major battle, it wasn't a proper show of Lain's skill and strength.
Lane is stronger than any legends as of now
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Who is stronger than Valt though? Aiger? No. Lain? No. Shu? Eh debatable.

Hm, I wonder in season 6 if after Hikaru or hyuga become the number 1 blader, valt will just come back and take it again like the super overrated “wonder boy” always does
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What’s so bruh moment about that?

You're the guy that said Lain is stronger then Valt because he won one battle, where heavy plot armor was used in that battle since they need to progress to a major battle, it wasn't a proper show of Lain's skill and strength.

By greatest I don’t mean strongest nor do I assume people mean the strongest. I’m talking character wise when I see greatest in an anime discussion. One thing I just hate is that people use plot armor to just support their favorite characters (I know I’ve done it before but it’s different since I don’t have any supporters).
Nah the Asahi bros aint gonna be numero 1
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What’s so bruh moment about that?

Oh wow so aiga still stronger? Shu always been stronger? If we say it like that a lot of characters are better than valt, bruh.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You're the guy that said Lain is stronger then Valt because he won one battle, where heavy plot armor was used in that battle since they need to progress to a major battle, it wasn't a proper show of Lain's skill and strength.

By greatest I don’t mean strongest nor do I assume people mean the strongest. I’m talking character wise when I see greatest in an anime

Greatest means that someone is absolutely better than the other in every way shape or form, you don't know the definition of greatest.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah the Asahi bros aint gonna be numero 1

They are, well one of them will
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:21 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah the Asahi bros aint gonna be numero 1

They are, well one of them will

Nah Id think so
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:20 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You're the guy that said Lain is stronger then Valt because he won one battle, where heavy plot armor was used in that battle since they need to progress to a major battle, it wasn't a proper show of Lain's skill and strength.

Oh wow so aiga still stronger? Shu always been stronger? If we say it like that a lot of characters are better than valt, bruh.

W-what? You clearly misunderstood my entire post, read it over.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:21 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: They are, well one of them will

Nah Id think so

Wow ok- why do you even think that?
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:22 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah Id think so

Wow ok- why do you even think that?

Cause there just not gonna get it thats all
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:20 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Oh wow so aiga still stronger? Shu always been stronger? If we say it like that a lot of characters are better than valt, bruh.

W-what? You clearly misunderstood my entire post, read it over.

I read and there’s no hidden message just say what u mean, bruh.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:22 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: W-what? You clearly misunderstood my entire post, read it over.

I read and there’s no hidden message just say what u mean, bruh.

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You're the guy that said Lain is stronger then Valt because he won one battle, where heavy plot armor was used in that battle since they need to progress to a major battle, it wasn't a proper show of Lain's skill and strength.[/font]