Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 23, 2020  7:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Idk why but why the hell cant anyone make a choice on what side they are in

I can
So here's what we've gathered today.

Phi's motivations are stupid and the weakest of all the antagonists

Valt is way better than Aiger.

Phi wanted Hades but couldn't get it so he was forced to settle with Phoenix.
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Phi’s motivations are the best because they’re realistic. All the man wants to do is have fun (even though it’s at the cost of others much like human beings). His sole purpose for breaking Hades is because Phoenix wanted it. As for Shu one could argue (although you probably won’t listen) that he was just a greedy little child who doesn’t know how to take a L like the rest of us (making him really really unrealistic)

Phi held on to a stupid beyblade grudge for what can be assumed 10 YEARS (and maybe even more).

Shu was psychologically manipulated at a low point to to become evil.

All Gwyn had was equations so his mental state started to crack when his equations where being beaten.

Lain thought Shu was being harsh to him and took his words to heart, overly training and becoming overly hostile and developing Flare.

Phi's motivation is stupid trash.

Yeah, Phi kinda seems like he was having a power tantrum, not getting what he wanted when he wanted it. Everyone else has some good motivation.
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean whose side is Shu On?

Well, he’s basically a teenager going through a mid life crisis
I think I might stick with OG for the time being
I can't believe Jupiter genuinely said Shu is stupid and can't take a loss

Did you actually skip all of Burst and Evolution?
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He upgraded Phoenix by absorbing Hades. And if your saying that Phoenix had taken over Phi, then that would be incorrect. He and Phoenix had a certain bond, they were working together to cause destruction. As far as my earlier statements, I wasn't saying that his actions were soley because he didn't have Hades. I was saying that his motivations had no depth to them one of those motivations being his desire to have Hades back. That's the whole reason he even fought Hyde. Once he had that, he decided to go around destroying stuff for no reason. Shu was manipulated at his moment of maximum vulnerability and took Ashtem's bait and before he could realize the situation he was in, he ended up being consumed by Spryzen. Completely different circumstance.

Phi’s motivations are the best because they’re realistic. All the man wants to do is have fun (even though it’s at the cost of others much like human beings). His sole purpose for breaking Hades is because Phoenix wanted it. As for Shu one could argue (although you probably won’t listen) that he was just a greedy little child who doesn’t know how to take a L like the rest of us (making him really really unrealistic)
He broke Hades to finally have what he wanted all along. He says as much during his battle with Hyde and as we've seen In the season, Phi and Phoenix were working together, he hadn't been taken over. As for Shu, your right, I'm not going to listen to that, because you completely missed the point of what the show was getting across with that. He didn't just decide he was going to be evil. Yes he did desire to grow stronger, and his continued failure to move forward along with his not being able to keep his promise to Valt left him vulnerable to Ashtem. He played Shu like a fiddle and that's how he ended up the way he was.
What's shu's reason for being a villain again, didn't he already go through that phase and learn something.
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt is definitely better than Aiga.

Stronger yes, but he doesn’t have the strategy factor.

The way he attacked Tempest Dragon with the Spinning Crater, absolutely genius. Drum couldn't even fight back, if it weren't for Dragon accidently hitting Ragnaruk, Valkyrie would've definitely taken Drum down.
I have a hunch that Lui might actually lose
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What's shu's reason for being a villain again, didn't he already go through that phase and learn something.

He's not a villain again, he just has unknown reasons for teaming up with Lain and an epic new outfit.
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What's shu's reason for being a villain again, didn't he already go through that phase and learn something.

He's not a villain again, he just has unknown reasons for teaming up with Lain and an epic new outfit.

That outfit is quite the nice getup. Shu's got style..
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Well he is acting aggressive I think. But he probably has his reasons.
The rival to the protagonist will always be harsh in one way or another
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:23 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Agreee
Valt is definitely better than Aiga.

Yup
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What's shu's reason for being a villain again, didn't he already go through that phase and learn something.

It's most likley an act
Shu, Kai, and Ryuga could never choose what side they were on
Hoping for Shu's reveal of his true motivations to tie into the Lain backstory in the anime, even if its end of season.
Lain doesnt deserve to be Shu student again
Ngl, looking back at Aiga, it makes me wonder why he has a balance type. I really feel like he's not utilizing the full power of Achilles as he usually goes with some kind of attack mode. He does utilize defense sometimes, whether on its own or combined with attack, but stamina is literally non-existent other than the fact that it keeps spinning. He would have been better off with an attack bey, or a bey like Cho-Z Achilles, only having attack and balance modes which he actually used.