Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 23, 2020  7:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah, he technically got Hades back like he always wanted too. He still wanted Hades but he had no choice but to pick Phoenix.

But he also liked Phoenix as well.

He didn't want Phoenix, he had to choose it because it was the only bey left.
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hyde still wanted Hades after he got beaten but Phi didn't let him

Phi only took a fragment of Hades not the whole thing
Also didn't Shu say to Phi that Phoenix had been feeding off of Hades?
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But he also liked Phoenix as well.

He didn't want Phoenix, he had to choose it because it was the only bey left.

He wanted Phoenix. If Phi didn’t he just wouldn’t take it that’s how he is. Phoenix resonated with him and that’s why he gave up in Hades. Is it really hard to give me a win?
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He didn't want Phoenix, he had to choose it because it was the only bey left.

He wanted Phoenix. If Phi didn’t he just wouldn’t take it that’s how he is. Phoenix resonated with him and that’s why he gave up in Hades. Is it really hard to give me a dub?

He didn't want Phoenix, he had to take it. Hyde wasn't gonna give him Hades.

There was no other choice.
Hyde got scared when Phi stared at him and Hyde said: "I hate you"
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He wanted Phoenix. If Phi didn’t he just wouldn’t take it that’s how he is. Phoenix resonated with him and that’s why he gave up in Hades. Is it really hard to give me a dub?

He didn't want Phoenix, he had to take it. Hyde wasn't gonna give him Hades.

Even so he liked Phoenix and he gave up on Hades until he saw it as a opportunity to get stronger. Heck Phi didn’t even give 2 cents about hades and he only broke it because of Phoenix. Even if what you’re saying is true (that Phi choose Phoenix because he had to and not because he wanted to as well) it doesn’t change the fact that the original argument about Phi’s motives being just for Hades is just out right wrong.
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:01 PM)Admiral W Wrote: But he didn't lose interest. The fact that he still wanted Hades is clear in their battle. For all those years he still felt that Hades should belong to him.

Well then why upgrade Phoenix instead of Hades? Why approach Heartz after so long? I’ll tell you why. After beating Aiga he decided that wasn’t enough power Phoenix wanted more and he wanted to be reunited with Hades (note Phoenix has been guiding Phi’s every decision). Phi himself has let go of Hades since he saw Phoenix but Phoenix hasn’t. Going back to your original stand you said that Phi became evil due to not having Hades and this was stupid (making Red eye stupid as well) well this is not correct as the reason for Phi becoming evil is simply to satisfy Phoenix.
He upgraded Phoenix by absorbing Hades. And if your saying that Phoenix had taken over Phi, then that would be incorrect. He and Phoenix had a certain bond, they were working together to cause destruction. As far as my earlier statements, I wasn't saying that his actions were soley because he didn't have Hades. I was saying that his motivations had no depth to them one of those motivations being his desire to have Hades back. That's the whole reason he even fought Hyde. Once he had that, he decided to go around destroying stuff for no reason. Shu was manipulated at his moment of maximum vulnerability and took Ashtem's bait and before he could realize the situation he was in, he ended up being consumed by Spryzen. Completely different circumstance.
Yo Mr. Hyde and Phi's dad you could have made 2 Hades and 2 Phoenixes for your son so they wouldn't have fought
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hyde got scared when Phi stared at him and Hyde said: "I hate you"

Which furthermore proves my point that Phi could’ve taken hades if he wanted to (I’ve had too many older brother situations like that to not know where that’s going)
I mean phi is the older twin so he had the right to take Hades
Didn't phi say he's taking back what's his.
Shu also mentioned something about Hades when he was talking to Phi before their duel took place
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well then why upgrade Phoenix instead of Hades? Why approach Heartz after so long? I’ll tell you why. After beating Aiga he decided that wasn’t enough power Phoenix wanted more and he wanted to be reunited with Hades (note Phoenix has been guiding Phi’s every decision). Phi himself has let go of Hades since he saw Phoenix but Phoenix hasn’t. Going back to your original stand you said that Phi became evil due to not having Hades and this was stupid (making Red eye stupid as well) well this is not correct as the reason for Phi becoming evil is simply to satisfy Phoenix.
He upgraded Phoenix by absorbing Hades. And if your saying that Phoenix had taken over Phi, then that would be incorrect. He and Phoenix had a certain bond, they were working together to cause destruction. As far as my earlier statements, I wasn't saying that his actions were soley because he didn't have Hades. I was saying that his motivations had no depth to them one of those motivations being his desire to have Hades back. That's the whole reason he even fought Hyde. Once he had that, he decided to go around destroying stuff for no reason. Shu was manipulated at his moment of maximum vulnerability and took Ashtem's bait and before he could realize the situation he was in, he ended up being consumed by Spryzen. Completely different circumstance.

Phi’s motivations are the best because they’re realistic. All the man wants to do is have fun (even though it’s at the cost of others much like human beings). His sole purpose for breaking Hades is because Phoenix wanted it. As for Shu one could argue (although you probably won’t listen) that he was just a greedy little child who doesn’t know how to take a L like the rest of us (making him really really unrealistic)
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:52 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:27 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Wait is Aiga stronger than Valt

Easily valt just because he performed better feats than aiga such as knocking Lucifer barrier in 1 hit while aiga on the other hand cannot perform that through sheer power instead he used strategy to worn out the barrier

Agreee
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He didn't want Phoenix, he had to take it. Hyde wasn't gonna give him Hades.

Even so he liked Phoenix and he gave up on Hades until he saw it as a opportunity to get stronger. Heck Phi didn’t even give 2 cents about hades and he only broke it because of Phoenix. Even if what you’re saying is true (that Phi choose Phoenix because he had to and not because he wanted to as well) it doesn’t change the fact that the original argument about Phi’s motives being just for Hades is just out right wrong.
He did want Hades, thats the point. Thats why later he broke Hades and absorbed all of the energy, essentially getting it back.
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:23 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:52 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Easily valt just because he performed better feats than aiga such as knocking Lucifer barrier in 1 hit while aiga on the other hand cannot perform that through sheer power instead he used strategy to worn out the barrier

Agreee
Valt is definitely better than Aiga.
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:23 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Agreee
Valt is definitely better than Aiga.

Stronger yes, but he doesn’t have the strategy factor.
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He upgraded Phoenix by absorbing Hades. And if your saying that Phoenix had taken over Phi, then that would be incorrect. He and Phoenix had a certain bond, they were working together to cause destruction. As far as my earlier statements, I wasn't saying that his actions were soley because he didn't have Hades. I was saying that his motivations had no depth to them one of those motivations being his desire to have Hades back. That's the whole reason he even fought Hyde. Once he had that, he decided to go around destroying stuff for no reason. Shu was manipulated at his moment of maximum vulnerability and took Ashtem's bait and before he could realize the situation he was in, he ended up being consumed by Spryzen. Completely different circumstance.

Phi’s motivations are the best because they’re realistic. All the man wants to do is have fun (even though it’s at the cost of others much like human beings). His sole purpose for breaking Hades is because Phoenix wanted it. As for Shu one could argue (although you probably won’t listen) that he was just a greedy little child who doesn’t know how to take a L like the rest of us (making him really really unrealistic)

Phi held on to a stupid beyblade grudge for what can be assumed 10 YEARS (and maybe even more).

Shu was psychologically manipulated at a low point to to become evil.

All Gwyn had was equations so his mental state started to crack when his equations where being beaten.

Lain thought Shu was being harsh to him and took his words to heart, overly training and becoming overly hostile and developing Flare.

Phi's motivation is stupid trash.
Better Stronger! Better Stronger! Its getting to the most annoying point now
I can’t be the only one here who likes Cho-z the most?
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt is definitely better than Aiga.

Stronger yes, but he doesn’t have the strategy factor.

Valt figured out the whole thing with the friction of Variable's rubber riding against the floor to loop around and create the flash launch in mere seconds.

(Dec. 23, 2020  7:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I can’t be the only one here who likes Cho-z the most?

Turbo is inherently flawed in many aspects.
Idk why but why the hell cant anyone make a choice on what side they are in