Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 23, 2020  6:53 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Phi got his choice of bey, he choose Phoenix.

I assumed that he originally was interested in Hades, or he wanted both, otherwise he wouldn't have come back randomly to steal Hearts's power.

The scene goes like this:
Phi picks up Hades but Heartz wanted it so Heartz is basically yo give it to me. Phi’s all like bruh no, but then Phoenix resonates with Phi (Phoenix glows a little) and then Phi takes Phoenix instead of Hades. If he wanted he probably could take Hades.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:53 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I assumed that he originally was interested in Hades, or he wanted both, otherwise he wouldn't have come back randomly to steal Hearts's power.

The scene goes like this:
Phi picks up Hades but Heartz wanted it so Heartz is basically yo give it to me. Phi’s all like bruh no, but then Phoenix resonates with Phi (Phoenix glows a little) and then Phi takes Phoenix instead of Hades. If he wanted he probably could take Hades.

He couldn't take Hades because Hyde was holding onto Hades and he wasn't giving it back, so he ended up with Phoenix.
Phi even said he would take back Hyde winning anything from what I remember
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:57 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [Image: Zgf1zon.jpg]

What the? Valt can drive lol
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: (Opinions no fight pls) Which one is your favorite?
Valt vs Shu
[Image: giphy.gif]
Aiger vs Phi
Dante and Delta vs Gwyn and Arthur
Hikaru and Rantaro vs Lui and Dante
For me it was Valt vs Shu,It was a good battle and awesome animation,but most importantly it was the battle that the 2 seasons were coming to.It was a battle between rivals and friends.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Phi got his choice of bey, he choose Phoenix.

Did you even see the scene? He wanted Hades but Hyde took it and Phi got mad at Hyde, but he ended up with Phoenix.

That’s partially correct, but he lost interest in Hades and hence he choose Phoenix. The dub says it better “then I’ll go with you.” This indicates to us that Phi has let go of Hades and wants Phoenix instead.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Did you even see the scene? He wanted Hades but Hyde took it and Phi got mad at Hyde, but he ended up with Phoenix.

That’s partially correct, but he lost interest in Hades and hence he choose Phoenix. The dub says it better “then I’ll go with you.” This indicates to us that Phi has let go of Hades and wants Phoenix instead.

Yeah, he wanted Hades but couldn't get it so he had to get Phoenix. He had no choice. He couldn't just beat up his brother and take the bey he wanted.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Did you even see the scene? He wanted Hades but Hyde took it and Phi got mad at Hyde, but he ended up with Phoenix.

But he didn't lose interest. The fact that he still wanted Hades is clear in their battle. For all those years he still felt that Hades should belong to him.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Did you even see the scene? He wanted Hades but Hyde took it and Phi got mad at Hyde, but he ended up with Phoenix.

(Dec. 23, 2020  7:01 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s partially correct, but he lost interest in Hades and hence he choose Phoenix. The dub says it better “then I’ll go with you.” This indicates to us that Phi has let go of Hades and wants Phoenix instead.

But he didn't loose interest. The fact that he still wanted Hades is clear in their battle. For all those years he still felt that Hades should belong to him.

That's correct because he says that he wants everything of his back including hades
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:57 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [Image: Zgf1zon.jpg]

BEEP BEEP! Watch out, I'm coming through!
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s partially correct, but he lost interest in Hades and hence he choose Phoenix. The dub says it better “then I’ll go with you.” This indicates to us that Phi has let go of Hades and wants Phoenix instead.

Yeah, he wanted Hades but couldn't get it so he had to get Phoenix. He had no choice. He couldn't just beat up his brother and take the bey he wanted.

The way that was going it probably would happen not to mention he did that later on. Heartz clearly is scared of Phi so Phi could make him give it up. Phi originally wanted Hades because he didn’t look at Phoenix first, but when he did he liked it more and picked up Phoenix (come on let me win at least once)
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:27 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Wait is Aiga stronger than Valt

No. Everything points to the opposite.

Agree
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah, he wanted Hades but couldn't get it so he had to get Phoenix. He had no choice. He couldn't just beat up his brother and take the bey he wanted.

The way that was going it probably would happen not to mention he did that later on. Heartz clearly is scared of Phi so Phi could make him give it up. Phi originally wanted Hades because he didn’t look at Phoenix first, but when he did he liked it more and picked up Phoenix (come on let me win at least once)

Hyde was original wavering but then he reaffirmed his position, he wasn't gonna let Phi have it. Phi wanted Hades but he had to pick Phoenix. There was no other option.
Hyde was jealous cause his brother kept getting things before he did
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah, he wanted Hades but couldn't get it so he had to get Phoenix. He had no choice. He couldn't just beat up his brother and take the bey he wanted.

Hyde was finally standing up to Phi in that flashback. He basically told him "you always get everything but not this time" and stood his ground. Phi had no choice but to settle for Phoenix.
Hyde is like nope not today. And then Phi is like nah imma take back everything lol
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:01 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

But he didn't lose interest. The fact that he still wanted Hades is clear in their battle. For all those years he still felt that Hades should belong to him.

Well then why upgrade Phoenix instead of Hades? Why approach Heartz after so long? I’ll tell you why. After beating Aiga he decided that wasn’t enough power Phoenix wanted more and he wanted to be reunited with Hades (note Phoenix has been guiding Phi’s every decision). Phi himself has let go of Hades since he saw Phoenix but Phoenix hasn’t. Going back to your original stand you said that Phi became evil due to not having Hades and this was stupid (making Red eye stupid as well) well this is not correct as the reason for Phi becoming evil is simply to satisfy Phoenix.
After Phoenix destroyed Hades Phi said Hades would be part of Phoenix something like that
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: After Phoenix destroyed Hades Phi said Hades would be part of Phoenix something like that

Yeah, he technically got Hades back like he always wanted too. He still wanted Hades but he had no choice but to pick Phoenix.
Hyde still wanted Hades after he got beaten but Phi didn't let him
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  7:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: After Phoenix destroyed Hades Phi said Hades would be part of Phoenix something like that

Yeah, he technically got Hades back like he always wanted too. He still wanted Hades but he had no choice but to pick Phoenix.

But he also liked Phoenix as well.