Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 23, 2020  5:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  5:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Amazingly animated. Where do you find these awesome gifs?

I make them myself using clipchamp. Its free and u use it on your browser. Then I put it in Giphy and when it uploads I take the link and put it in the option to upload pictures, and it comes out as a gif.
Do you take the clips from downloaded episodes or do you get the clips some other way?
Spryzen
[Image: giphy.gif]

(Dec. 23, 2020  5:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  5:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I make them myself using clipchamp. Its free and u use it on your browser. Then I put it in Giphy and when it uploads I take the link and put it in the option to upload pictures, and it comes out as a gif.
Do you take the clips from downloaded episodes or do you get the clips some other way?

I download the episodes and them just cut out the clips.
(Dec. 23, 2020  5:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ3olGmKtt0GEyULedAwT...A&usqp=CAU]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ3olGmKtt0GEyULedAwT...A&usqp=CAU]
(Dec. 23, 2020  5:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  5:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ3olGmKtt0GEyULedAwT...A&usqp=CAU]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ3olGmKtt0GEyULedAwT...A&usqp=CAU]

Copycat lol
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:03 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I really liked how the manga did the asahi brothers better, actually made it feel like the story was about them and surpassing the legends rather than the anime that focuses too much on the legends. LIKE THE LEGENDS ARE GETTING BORING and are getting too old, THEIR STORIES DONT MATTER ANYMORE

I suggest you watch another beyblade series
Nah just kidding, the only reason that happens is because the manga is only like 10 chapters, wayyyy too short, it better handle them better than the anime or else that’s just stupid
(Dec. 23, 2020  2:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote: [Image: EjfEkaMUcAEA0se?format=jpg&name=large]Everybody!

Oh great, someone else appreciates the beauty of chibi art! Man, Drum and Valt look kawaii in this one.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Burst gets boring every time

No it doesn’t, i like this season
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:07 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Burst gets boring every time

No it doesn’t, i like this season

Sparking is just bad lol

Only I like is Rage is better than Brave lol
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:07 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: No it doesn’t, i like this season

Sparking is just bad lol

Only I like is Rage is better than Brave lol

DANG HE GOT ME! Sparking is kinda trash- jk lol it’s basically giving us all the fan battles we’ve Wanted and- LOL WE’RE TIRED OF IT
im cringing at the new "speed storm" beys, and the script the beyblade geeks have to read

https://youtu.be/lW1HfJa23do
What is it with hasbro beys that cant even match up with TT lmao
It all started when they removed the metal and gimmicks. Like, the metal I understand since it can be dangerous at certain situations, but why the gimmicks? They're literally the defining mark of each Bey.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
One of my favorite moments in Burst

Rewatched that episode today! Yeah, it does look great tbh.
Damn I gotta rewatch Tala vs. Lee cause that was crazy
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:17 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
One of my favorite moments in Burst

Rewatched that episode today! Yeah, it does look great tbh.

Had the result been different, it probably would be one of my favorite battles in Burst.

Easily would have been #2
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Damn I gotta rewatch Tala vs. Lee cause that was crazy

Tala vs Lee is INSANE
Aw man was I laughing when Daichi beated Tyson