Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 22, 2020  4:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiga and Ranjiro defintely dont stand a chance

Why do u think thaaaaaaat? Ranjiro is better than rantaro and aiga is really skilled
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:18 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiga and Ranjiro defintely dont stand a chance

Why do u think thaaaaaaat? Ranjiro is better than rantaro and aiga is really skilled

Im just sayin that they haugh tough rivals to face
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:17 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Hmmmmmm maybe 🤔, maybe because they wanna make valt at least look like the legend of legends once even though it’s really just a title right now
Its kinda in the middle lol

Eh, he’s kinda losing to everyone now or being equal with them
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:18 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its kinda in the middle lol

Eh, he’s kinda losing to everyone now or being equal with them

There probally gonna win like 2 matches and thats it
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:18 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Why do u think thaaaaaaat? Ranjiro is better than rantaro and aiga is really skilled

Im just sayin that they haugh tough rivals to face

Shu and Lane: Yea, Hikaru and Hyuga: You just gotta.., Lui and drum: Hmmmmmm, Valt and Rantaro: Nah.
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:19 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im just sayin that they haugh tough rivals to face

Shu and Lane: Yea, Hikaru and Hyuga: You just gotta.., Lui and drum: Hmmmmmm, Valt and Rantaro: Nah.

lol there goners
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Huh ranjiro is better than rantaro?

Is- is that news to u? Oh yea u didn’t watch sparking
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:20 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Huh ranjiro is better than rantaro?

Is- is that news to u? Oh yea u didn’t watch sparking

Yeah its kinda sad
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:19 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Shu and Lane: Yea, Hikaru and Hyuga: You just gotta.., Lui and drum: Hmmmmmm, Valt and Rantaro: Nah.

lol there goners

Who do you think valt and rantaro will beat? Because I’m betting on beating free and sisco
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:21 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol there goners

Who do you think valt and rantaro will beat? Because I’m betting on beating free and sisco

There gonna beat Aiga and Ranjiro to lol
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:21 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol there goners

I think they might also beat Aiger and Ranjiro if they get the chance to fight them.
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:21 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Who do you think valt and rantaro will beat? Because I’m betting on beating free and sisco

There gonna beat Aiga and Ranjiro to lol

(Dec. 22, 2020  4:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:21 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Who do you think valt and rantaro will beat? Because I’m betting on beating free and sisco

I think they might also beat Aiger and Ranjiro if they get the chance to fight them.
I dunno how that’s gonna turn out because ranjiro still has super tornado and glide tornado while rantaro can only use glide tornade but if it has something to do with some smart use of the storm plate I’ll accept the win
Rantaros Glide Tornado I dont wanna say it but its weaker than Ranjiros version of Glide Tornado
Valt probably won’t actually beat aiga, beating another legend in a power battle 1v1 is impossible in this series
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:25 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: There gonna beat Aiga and Ranjiro to lol

(Dec. 22, 2020  4:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think they might also beat Aiger and Ranjiro if they get the chance to fight them.
I dunno how that’s gonna turn out because ranjiro still has super tornado and glide tornado while rantaro can only use glide tornade but if it has something to do with some smart use of the storm plate I’ll accept the win

Ranjiro Roktavor is currently above Rantaro's however if Valt and Rantaro actually work together they could win. At the moment I highly doubt that though, since so far they haven't worked together.
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger needs to use Shield at least once Unhappy

I’m back And yea it was really cool
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:31 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger needs to use Shield at least once Unhappy

I’m back And yea it was really cool

Infinite Guard is strong but I dont think he will use that move again considering he uses all these moves once
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:25 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I dunno how that’s gonna turn out because ranjiro still has super tornado and glide tornado while rantaro can only use glide tornade but if it has something to do with some smart use of the storm plate I’ll accept the win

Ranjiro Roktavor is currently above Rantaro's however if Valt and Rantaro actually work together they could win. At the moment I highly doubt that though, since so far they haven't worked together.

I can’t if its either that rantaro was mad at sHu, drum and lui that’s why they didn’t work together or if he just isn’t good becuz if he fights anyone stronger than him, he’ll just get taken out
Rantaro was mad at Shu and Lui and Drum made him mad too
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:31 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I’m back And yea it was really cool

Infinite Guard is strong but I dont think he will use that move again considering he uses all these moves once

FACTS AIGER HAS THE BIGGEST VARIETY OFATTACKS OUT OF ALL THE LEGENDS AND YET THEY ALL PRACTICALLY THE SAME
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:35 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Infinite Guard is strong but I dont think he will use that move again considering he uses all these moves once

FACTS AIGER HAS THE BIGGEST VARIETY OFATTACKS OUT OF ALL THE LEGENDS AND YET THEY ALL PRACTICALLY THE SAME

He copied Double Attack making it Infinite Attack which I think is likely stronger than Double Attack. He copied Brave Sword doing Infinite Sword but that might be wekaer than Brave Sword!
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:35 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Infinite Guard is strong but I dont think he will use that move again considering he uses all these moves once

I mean, Aiga has 3 special moves, the same number as Valt, Sisco, and Drum.