Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

But I'm not even gonna lie; I'll be rooting for my boy Valt and Rantaro if they do get matched up with Coconut and Broomman.
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:38 PM)PinkRose Wrote: But I'm not even gonna lie; I'll be rooting for my boy Valt and Rantaro if they do get matched up with Coconut and Broomman.

Coconut and Broomman will rise above them
Wouldn't be so sure if I were you, but I'm certain it'll be a fun battle regardless of the winners.
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:40 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Wouldn't be so sure if I were you, but I'm certain it'll be a fun battle regardless of the winners.

YEAAAHHHH PINKROSE!!!!🤘🤘🤘🤘 Cool person
how are we almost at 600 pages
Beats me. Like, I literally came here less than a month ago and it was only 315.

We sure are an active bunch, no?
I also started posting now before I didn't post.
Because of our soldiers:
🌍 Helios
GodzillaFan101
Pixi
Admiral W
Free...Hoya

And the most valued solider:
TrustBEE
yk if it was a ranjiro & aiga vs valt & rantaro i think it would go like this: ranjiro and rantaro get knocked out because of super & glide tornado or smth like that. then its going to be a valt vs aiga showdown lmao

(Dec. 21, 2020  10:48 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Because of our soldiers:
🌍 Helios
GodzillaFan101
Pixi
Admiral W
Free...Hoya

And the most valued solider:
TrustBEE

oh wow i get mentioned
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:48 PM)Pixi Wrote: yk if it was a ranjiro & aiga vs valt & rantaro i think it would go like this: ranjiro and rantaro get knocked out because of super & glide tornado or smth like that. then its going to be a valt vs aiga showdown lmao

H- Wh- I laughed too hard at the “lmao”
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt and Rantaro gonna crush Cho-z

I wanna see aiga and ranjiro beat valt and rantaro because I don’t wanna see older legends always beating younger bladers just because they’re “OG”

Actually nvm aiga crushed valt in cho z
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:53 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt and Rantaro gonna crush Cho-z

I wanna see aiga and ranjiro beat valt and rantaro because I don’t wanna see older legends always beating younger bladers just because they’re “OG”

It will be fate that decides the battle
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:53 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I wanna see aiga and ranjiro beat valt and rantaro because I don’t wanna see older legends always beating younger bladers just because they’re “OG”

It will be fate that decides the battle

NOOOOOO!!!! U SAID IT WAS WRITERS CHOICEEEEEE!!😱
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:55 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It will be fate that decides the battle

NOOOOOO!!!! U SAID IT WAS WRITERS CHOICEEEEEE!!😱

lol but also fate is in play
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:55 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: NOOOOOO!!!! U SAID IT WAS WRITERS CHOICEEEEEE!!😱

lol but also fate is in play

AHHH- U- “fate is in play”😔
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:58 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol but also fate is in play

AHHH- U- “fate is in play”😔

cannot do anything by it
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:48 PM)Pixi Wrote: yk if it was a ranjiro & aiga vs valt & rantaro i think it would go like this: ranjiro and rantaro get knocked out because of super & glide tornado or smth like that. then its going to be a valt vs aiga showdown lmao

AND THEN
aiga goes super sayian and breaks another headband
valt does that thing where he says 'gO valkyrie!'
and then they clash

you guys can continue this im out of ideas lmao
Hmm Imma mention 3 people here about the whole ahem friend thing
(Dec. 21, 2020  11:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hmm Imma mention 3 people here about the whole ahem friend thing

MENTION MEE!!
Bruh, how are there like, 30 new pages since when I left this morning?
Also, Valt better beat Aiga when their teams battle. Or they should at least have a decent confrontation that settles it, no matter who wins.
(Dec. 21, 2020  11:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hmm Imma mention 3 people here about the whole ahem friend thing

What do you mean
(Dec. 21, 2020  11:26 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Bruh, how are there like, 30 new pages since when I left this morning?

we are very active Smile
(Dec. 21, 2020  11:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:

What do you mean

Uh people who I consider friends here