Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 19, 2020  10:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  10:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think Lain should have owned First Uranus and then second villain should have owned Lucius The End

Cause you know, First (the start) and The End.

I mean the would've to change his name as we know burst always match the first letter of the beys with the characters name.  yes Uranus was lane bey but it was only showed for one panel and like a few minutes in the anime then change it to Lucifer which fits his name

Well a name change wouldn't be that bad. I don't think anyone likes the name "Lean" anyways, people just refer to it at the dub one.
(Dec. 19, 2020  10:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  10:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I mean the would've to change his name as we know burst always match the first letter of the beys with the characters name.  yes Uranus was lane bey but it was only showed for one panel and like a few minutes in the anime then change it to Lucifer which fits his name

Well a name change wouldn't be that bad. I don't think anyone likes the name "Lean" anyways, people just refer to it at the dub one.

give current lane a name like Ulysses or Ulrich and keep the lane for Lucifer new owner (new in term  of character). that would work
Here are my ideas for a rewrite

First Half
Arc 1- The Revolution

Arc 2- BC Sol

Arc 3- Onigashima

Arc 4- First Uranus
First Uranus seen once, battle once (not including noobies), gone once
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:05 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: How old is lane?

His age is unknown
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:05 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: How old is lane?

His age is unknown

Ohhhhh thanks for responding tho 😎
Lane can continue beating legends but eh nothing changes
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane can continue beating legends but eh nothing changes

I kinda like this flare thing because only 3 people of the new generation were able to rise up quickly not everyone, beyblade burst mainly keeps the characters from the oldest generation and only 2 characters from the turbo and 1 from the gachi so I like this
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:11 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Also can we just talk about beyblade?

Yeah alright
I like beyblade, do you guys too?

(Dec. 20, 2020  3:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:11 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Also can we just talk about beyblade?

Yeah alright

Yayyyyyy!
Im hoping to see alot of brand new characters next season
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:12 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im hoping to see alot of brand new characters next season

I know, I wanna see a big cast- well more like a lot of new generation characters, I’m actually starting to get tired of just seeing the legends over and over again but it’s still cool
imagine if we get a 10000 year timeskip
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:15 AM)Pixi Wrote: imagine if we get a 10000 year timeskip

Imma be dead
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:15 AM)Pixi Wrote: imagine if we get a 10000 year timeskip

Imma be dead

NAH. I wanna see only new gens, valt can be there, but no more legends I just want to see a new cast
For once I was happy to see Aiga and Ranjiro teamed up
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:18 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imma be dead

NAH. I wanna see only new gens, valt can be there, but no more legends I just want to see a new cast

congrats on ur 600th post lol
The expression on Rantaros face was just funny
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: For once I was happy to see Aiga and Ranjiro teamed up

Do you wanna see legends in season 6 because I’M TIRED,well kinda tired, I like the legends a lot and gt didn’t have them which for some reason got me really excited and I loved it and it was really awesome and perfect but I wanna see some interesting new characters in season 6 rather than just legends
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:22 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:18 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: NAH. I wanna see only new gens, valt can be there, but no more legends I just want to see a new cast

congrats on ur 600th post lol

Oh I didn’t even realize yayyyyyyyy! I’m hyperactive

(Dec. 20, 2020  3:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah legends can say bye bye next season

Yeah! I HATE THE LEGENDS THEY UGLY!

ok I’m kidding lol
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:24 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:22 AM)Pixi Wrote: congrats on ur 600th post lol

Oh I didn’t even realize yayyyyyyyy! I’m hyperactive

(Dec. 20, 2020  3:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah legends can say bye bye next season

Yeah! I HATE THE LEGENDS THEY UGLY!

ok I’m kidding lol

There just getting too old for us