Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 19, 2020  7:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hearts would be a minor antagonist if that was the case

What was the case?
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:09 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hearts would be a minor antagonist if that was the case

What was the case?

One page ago what you said
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:09 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: What was the case?

One page ago what you said

Hearts being aaaaaaaa threat right?
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:01 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think that's necessarily true. It would be based on the physical capabilities of the beys and the knowledge it has about the bladers that would determine what strategy it would go with. All based on the available data to make it as accurate as possible.

That only goes so far. It can make assumptions, but if a bey where to get stronger in battle it wouldn't know how strong. It only has the data of the beys strength from the time is was recorded. It could just say [bey] speeds up to get enough power to unlock [ability]. It wouldn't be able to measure the exact statistics on how it grew.

That's the point. Based on the available data it had on those beys and their bladers, it determined that Valtryek was capable of moving Lucius' lock so it employed that strategy. It couldn't know with absolute certainty how much those bladers would grow afterwards, it could estimate but it wouldn't know for sure. You absolutely right on that particularly point.
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:10 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: One page ago what you said

Hearts being aaaaaaaa threat right?

Yeah but he is a weirdo
Hyde was never meant to be an antagonist in the first place actually.
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That only goes so far. It can make assumptions, but if a bey where to get stronger in battle it wouldn't know how strong. It only has the data of the beys strength from the time is was recorded. It could just say [bey] speeds up to get enough power to unlock [ability]. It wouldn't be able to measure the exact statistics on how it grew.

That's the point. Based on the available data it had on those beys and their bladers, it determined that Valtryek was capable of moving Lucius' lock so it employed that strategy. It couldn't know with absolute certainty how much those bladers would grow afterwards, it could estimate but it wouldn't know for sure. You absolutely right on that particularly point.

Well yeah, it can estimate. But my point is that estimate isn't 100% accurate.
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hyde was never meant to be an antagonist in the first place actually.

I know, he’s pretty cool but I still like how he’s portrayed in the anime because he humiliated people then he learns his lesson and becomes a cool dude😎

Ah man free was total fodder for valt and lane in the manga........and we didn’t even see free in gachi with a bey but first time we see him he loses with mirage fafnir
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:13 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hyde was never meant to be an antagonist in the first place actually.

I know, he’s pretty cool but I still like how he’s portrayed in the anime because he humiliated people then he learns his lesson and becomes a cool dude😎

Ah man free was total fodder for valt and lane in the manga........and we didn’t even see free in gachi with a bey but first time we see him he loses with mirage fafnir

Free didn't take the battle seriously and didn't know that Uranus' blades can negate the rubber.
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:13 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I know, he’s pretty cool but I still like how he’s portrayed in the anime because he humiliated people then he learns his lesson and becomes a cool dude😎

Free didn't take the battle seriously and didn't know that Uranus' blades can negate the rubber.

Ohhhhh I didn’t know that was happening,  thanks brother😎
Either way Free wouldnt beat lane at any moment
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's the point. Based on the available data it had on those beys and their bladers, it determined that Valtryek was capable of moving Lucius' lock so it employed that strategy. It couldn't know with absolute certainty how much those bladers would grow afterwards, it could estimate but it wouldn't know for sure. You absolutely right on that particularly point.

Well yeah, it can estimate. But my point is that estimate isn't 100% accurate.
I wasn't disputing that it could only estimate the future strength of those bladers. I completely agree with that. Without more data it wouldn't be able to know. I was talking about the capability of those bladers and beys at that moment. It did have the necessary data on that.
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well yeah, it can estimate. But my point is that estimate isn't 100% accurate.
I wasn't disputing that it could only estimate the future strength of those bladers. I completely agree with that. Without more data it wouldn't be able to know. I was talking about the capability of those bladers and beys at that moment. It did have the necessary data on that.

You could make an estimate on Valtryek's data and what would happen if it clashed with Lucius, but would it know for certain?
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I wasn't disputing that it could only estimate the future strength of those bladers. I completely agree with that. Without more data it wouldn't be able to know. I was talking about the capability of those bladers and beys at that moment. It did have the necessary data on that.

You could make an estimate on Valtryek's data and what would happen if it clashed with Lucius, but would it know for certain?

It had the hard data on both those beys capabilities and characteristics.
(Dec. 19, 2020  8:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You could make an estimate on Valtryek's data and what would happen if it clashed with Lucius, but would it know for certain?

It had the hard data on both those beys capabilities and characteristics.

Yeah it can make an educated guess. But how would we know for certain, when Bladers and Beys constantly evolve and get stronger?
(Dec. 19, 2020  8:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  8:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It had the hard data on both those beys capabilities and characteristics.

Yeah it can make an educated guess. But how would we know for certain, when Bladers and Beys constantly evolve and get stronger?
That's why I was talking about the data it had at the time.
(Dec. 19, 2020  9:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  8:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah it can make an educated guess. But how would we know for certain, when Bladers and Beys constantly evolve and get stronger?
That's why I was talking about the data it had at the time.

Even if the data was collected minutes before it was initially inserted into Beyblade Virtual, by now its practically useless since everyone's gone through intense training for the league and have gotten stronger. So at the moment it's not a good way to see is Valt could beat Lain or no.
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  7:13 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I know, he’s pretty cool but I still like how he’s portrayed in the anime because he humiliated people then he learns his lesson and becomes a cool dude😎

I mean rubber doesn’t make your bey invincible or stop your bey from losing by burst. Also, the board of legends held a meeting to discuss Lane’s frightening power so we can’t say Free wasn’t taking him seriously considering how alarmed the board was. Lane simply destroyed him, even Free was surprised by that loss.
(Dec. 19, 2020  9:35 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  9:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's why I was talking about the data it had at the time.

Even if the data was collected minutes before it was initially inserted into Beyblade Virtual, by now its practically useless since everyone's gone through intense training for the league and have gotten stronger. So at the moment it's not a good way to see is Valt could beat Lain or no.
I don't think that takes into consideration all the facts. The fact that Valtryek was able to move Lucius' lock reveals that Valtryek was able to do damage to LTE. It's hasn't been too long between the virtual and the tournament. A few days maybe a week. So that data isn't severally out of date. They're more or less around the same level of power. Had that data been collected at the beginning of Surge then I could buy that. I'm sure they probably have trained in that week, but I don't think it would skyrocket them past their levels at the time the data was put into the virtual. Truthfully though I think we're going around in circles. Let's agree to disagree and wait for the upcoming episodes to see.
First Uranus was just wasted like that man. It could have simply been used by some other blader.
(Dec. 19, 2020  9:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: First Uranus was just wasted like that man. It could have simply been used by some other blader.

Yeah that is pretty crazy. I know tt was money crazed but they did us wrong that time.
(Dec. 19, 2020  10:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  9:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: First Uranus was just wasted like that man. It could have simply been used by some other blader.

Yeah that is pretty crazy. I know tt was money crazed but they did us wrong that time.

first Uranus should've been the bey of the second villain . they should have done a villain for each brother double protagonist vs double antagonist
I think Lain should have owned First Uranus and then second villain should have owned Lucius The End

Cause you know, First (the start) and The End.
(Dec. 19, 2020  10:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think Lain should have owned First Uranus and then second villain should have owned Lucius The End

Cause you know, First (the start) and The End.

I mean the would've to change his name as we know burst always match the first letter of the beys with the characters name.  yes Uranus was lane bey but it was only showed for one panel and like a few minutes in the anime then change it to Lucifer which fits his name