Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I would hate being the writers if I had to be this specific about how we gonna do beyblade battles, hmmmm in real life spriggan wont get clapped so fast by Lucifer the end but in the manga, sHu must’ve got clapped and destroyed so fast it didn’t even go on screen and the reporters knew the loss was so bad they put lane straight to #2, he could definitely clap valt if he wanted to .
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:25 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: To push back Lucius The End you doesn't just brute force your way through like getting through the Vex Barrier. You have to angle you're attack to hit in the slight space above the wall. Shouldn't be too hard, right? However Valtryek has big and bulky blades, so that might not even be possible. We also have to consider that is only gets more balanced after The End Wall drops and we don't even know how to combat that yet. Valtryek has the potential to do it don't get me wrong, but with so many things in the dark and the things we do know already proving to be a challenge its a bit shaky as to whether Valtryek specifically can beat it or not.

(the reason why Bulky blades can't hit that spot is because its a small narrow spot. Beys with smaller blades like Volcano could do it but not Valtryek. You can say "What about 2A?" For 2A to even get up that high Valtryek would have to be so angled that the other side of it would be hitting the floor. Obviously a no go.)
Just pull a World Slash or an aerial attack on Lucifer The End when he has his barrier on Gingka-style.

World Slash would deal damage, but Helios Volcano has already tried an aerial attack. It was knocked back I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:25 PM)Longinox Wrote: Just pull a World Slash or an aerial attack on Lucifer The End when he has his barrier on Gingka-style.

World Slash would deal damage, but Helios Volcano has already tried an aerial attack. It was knocked back I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

'Gingka-style' means go higher than usual and crash onto them from above.
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: To push back Lucius The End you doesn't just brute force your way through like getting through the Vex Barrier. You have to angle you're attack to hit in the slight space above the wall. Shouldn't be too hard, right? However Valtryek has big and bulky blades, so that might not even be possible. We also have to consider that is only gets more balanced after The End Wall drops and we don't even know how to combat that yet. Valtryek has the potential to do it don't get me wrong, but with so many things in the dark and the things we do know already proving to be a challenge its a bit shaky as to whether Valtryek specifically can beat it or not.

(the reason why Bulky blades can't hit that spot is because its a small narrow spot. Beys with smaller blades like Volcano could do it but not Valtryek. You can say "What about 2A?" For 2A to even get up that high Valtryek would have to be so angled that the other side of it would be hitting the floor. Obviously a no go.)

I'd say it's certainly possible given that Valtryek has bursted Lucius The End plenty of times in YouTube battles I've seen. But even with that caveat, details like the size of Valtryek's blades usually don't transfer into the anime. The anime seems to play by it's own rules in certain regards.
First of all, products irl don't really matter when talking about the anime. Second, the size of Valtryek's blades can't magically be shrunk to the size of one of Helios Volcano's small blades.

(Dec. 19, 2020  6:27 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: World Slash would deal damage, but Helios Volcano has already tried an aerial attack. It was knocked back I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

'Gingka-style' means go higher than usual and crash onto them from above.

Already done as I said.
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'd say it's certainly possible given that Valtryek has bursted Lucius The End plenty of times in YouTube battles I've seen. But even with that caveat, details like the size of Valtryek's blades usually don't transfer into the anime. The anime seems to play by it's own rules in certain regards.
First of all, products irl don't really matter when talking about the anime. Second, the size of Valtryek's blades can't magically be shrunk to the size of one of Helios Volcano's small blades.

(Dec. 19, 2020  6:27 PM)Longinox Wrote: 'Gingka-style' means go higher than usual and crash onto them from above.

Already done as I said.

YEAH WHAT HE SAID!😤
The only way to reliably beat it as of what we know now would be to go Hyuga style and Launch Hyperion straight at Lucius The End. Limit Break Blades activate, it immediately hits the weak spot, and ring out achieved.

Then again I highly doubt that would work more than once.
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'd say it's certainly possible given that Valtryek has bursted Lucius The End plenty of times in YouTube battles I've seen. But even with that caveat, details like the size of Valtryek's blades usually don't transfer into the anime. The anime seems to play by it's own rules in certain regards.

(Dec. 19, 2020  6:27 PM)Longinox Wrote: 'Gingka-style' means go higher than usual and crash onto them from above.

Already done as I said.

That's point I was making. Perhaps I misunderstood you but it seemed like you making your case soley based off the products design. I was saying that doesn't really factor into the anime. When you take a look at the virtual episode, Valtryek was more than capable of moving Lucius' lock.
I mean it could, but obviously Lain could simply change up his launch or the angle which his bey comes down.
I told you guys, the best strategy in beyblade burst is “Zoom Zoom, Crash Crash” then you best all the legends
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: First of all, products irl don't really matter when talking about the anime. Second, the size of Valtryek's blades can't magically be shrunk to the size of one of Helios Volcano's small blades.

Already done as I said.

That's point I was making. Perhaps I misunderstood you but it seemed like you making your case based off the products design. I was saying that doesn't really factor into the anime. When you take a look at the virtual episode, Valtryek was more than capable of moving Lucius' lock.
Beyblade Virtual is not an accurate representation as its just a Virtual replica, not the beys and bladers themselves.
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:33 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I told you guys, the best strategy in beyblade burst is “Zoom Zoom, Crash Crash” then you best all the legends

That is not true
When has strategy ever worked in sparking? Hyuga takes them W’s by zooming and crashing his Oppenents
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:33 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I told you guys, the best strategy in beyblade burst is “Zoom Zoom, Crash Crash” then you best all the legends

That is not true

Prove it
Hyuga cant win it all win Zoom Zoom Crash Crash
Don’t see Hikaru or any of the legends taking real W’s with sTrAteGy

(Dec. 19, 2020  6:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hyuga cant win it all win Zoom Zoom Crash Crash

When has it not worked in the long run
Go aggressive and cautious at the same time. Don't give Lucifer a chance to attack, no not even a small opening and if he pulls something similar to Variant Disaster try to fool Lucifer into pushing you towards the wall and perform something like Counter Break at the last second of the impact. If others can't beat LTE and the only thing that can beat it is itself. As for the wall, destabilize LTE and make it so that it scrapes the floor allowing for open spots below since it's gonna wobble around though this is unlikely due to the Drift Driver so try to time the wobbling of Lucifer properly and when you see that the underside's been revealed attack it as fast as possible before it regains balance and go bonkers on that prick.
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's point I was making. Perhaps I misunderstood you but it seemed like you making your case based off the products design. I was saying that doesn't really factor into the anime. When you take a look at the virtual episode, Valtryek was more than capable of moving Lucius' lock.
Beyblade Virtual is not an accurate representation as its just a Virtual replica, not the beys and bladers themselves.

All the data from those bladers was put into the program, is it the ultimate representation? Certainly not, but it does provide useful details. And the representation it presented was entirely plausible. I have a feeling that Hikaru is actually going to take what he learned from that simulation and use it. Specifically his use of limit break.
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Beyblade Virtual is not an accurate representation as its just a Virtual replica, not the beys and bladers themselves.

All the data from those bladers was put into the program, is it the ultimate representation? Certainly not, but it does provide useful details. And the representation it presented was entirely plausible. I have a feeling that Hikaru is actually going to take what he learned from that simulation and use it. Specifically his use of limit break.

If you were say, Ranjiro and you were fighting against Lain. Lets say Lain has some random Beyblade. The Beyblade has a fatal flaw You notice it and instantly change your strategy to adapt to the situation. You can't really do that as a replica in beyblade Virtual. All it is is just Rush Launch , yada yada yada. It takes the pre existing data, but it can't create new strategies.
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:36 PM)Longinox Wrote: Go aggressive and cautious at the same time. Don't give Lucifer a chance to attack, no not even a small opening and if he pulls something similar to Variant Disaster try to fool Lucifer into pushing you towards the wall and perform something like Counter Break at the last second of the impact. If others can't beat LTE and the only thing that can beat it is itself. As for the wall, destabilize LTE and make it so that it scrapes the floor allowing for open spots below since it's gonna wobble around though this is unlikely due to the Drift Driver so try to time the wobbling of Lucifer properly and when you see that the underside's been revealed attack it as fast as possible before it regains balance and go bonkers on that prick.

That’s what I’m talking about Loginox, just straight up break Lucifer the end, no trying to burst it for sportmanship, no he doesn’t respect that so Just come in and start tossing around Lucifer the end until it’s destroyed

(Dec. 19, 2020  6:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: All the data from those bladers was put into the program, is it the ultimate representation? Certainly not, but it does provide useful details. And the representation it presented was entirely plausible. I have a feeling that Hikaru is actually going to take what he learned from that simulation and use it. Specifically his use of limit break.

If you were say, Ranjiro and you were fighting against Lain. Lets say Lain has some random Beyblade. The Beyblade has a fatal flaw You notice it and instantly change your strategy to adapt to the situation. You can't really do that as a replica in beyblade Virtual. All it is is just Rush Launch , yada yada yada. It takes the pre existing data, but it can't create new strategies.

I think it’s accurate, look at the animation and movement of those models, especially the character lines “FLARE!!!” And “Lets beyblade!” Perfect replica 👌

(Dec. 19, 2020  6:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: All the data from those bladers was put into the program, is it the ultimate representation? Certainly not, but it does provide useful details. And the representation it presented was entirely plausible. I have a feeling that Hikaru is actually going to take what he learned from that simulation and use it. Specifically his use of limit break.

I think it’s accurate, look at the animation and movement of those models, especially the character lines “FLARE!!!” And “Lets beyblade!” Perfect replica 👌
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:40 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:36 PM)Longinox Wrote: Go aggressive and cautious at the same time. Don't give Lucifer a chance to attack, no not even a small opening and if he pulls something similar to Variant Disaster try to fool Lucifer into pushing you towards the wall and perform something like Counter Break at the last second of the impact. If others can't beat LTE and the only thing that can beat it is itself. As for the wall, destabilize LTE and make it so that it scrapes the floor allowing for open spots below since it's gonna wobble around though this is unlikely due to the Drift Driver so try to time the wobbling of Lucifer properly and when you see that the underside's been revealed attack it as fast as possible before it regains balance and go bonkers on that prick.

That’s what I’m talking about Loginox, just straight up break Lucifer the end, no trying to burst it for sportmanship, no he doesn’t respect that so Just come in and start tossing around Lucifer the end until it’s destroyed

And aside from that we might pull a corrupted Ryuga where we'd have to break their Bey so that whatever's possessing them (in this case Flare) will fade away completely. So this means if we break LTE we can actually take away the Flare that's corrupted Lean and actually solve every problem.
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:42 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:40 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: That’s what I’m talking about Loginox, just straight up break Lucifer the end, no trying to burst it for sportmanship, no he doesn’t respect that so Just come in and start tossing around Lucifer the end until it’s destroyed

And aside from that we might pull a corrupted Ryuga where we'd have to break their Bey so that whatever's possessing them (in this case Flare) will fade away completely. So this means if we break LTE we can actually take away the Flare that's corrupted Lean and actually solve every problem.

Yessssssssss!
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Flare isnt a problem

No, I'm talking about the way it corrupted him.