Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Ok I am not gonna start a argument with those who dont listen
This is a random question but, what’s your most favorite beyblade burst battle?
Shu vs. Valt just is the best battle in burst.
MFB thats Gingka vs Ryuga
OG its Kai vs. Tyson
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What did you say? Kai is strong you know

Kai won against someone who is as strong if not stronger than Lightning L-Drago by himself, if that isn’t enough to be called strong then I don’t know what is (this is supporting your argument)
Brooklyn is the one person who I have nightmares about.
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu vs. Valt just is the best battle in burst.
OG its Kai vs. Tyson

You mean......VALT VS SHU?!
shu would destroy valt
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:25 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu vs. Valt just is the best battle in burst.
OG its Kai vs. Tyson

You mean......VALT VS SHU?!

Yeah everyone likes it. What you dont like it?
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:25 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: You mean......VALT VS SHU?!

Yeah everyone likes it. What you dont like it?

Oh no I loved that battle it’s just that when you put battles you gotta put the main character first to know who won
Aiger vs. Valt was just the worst battle there is and was in burst
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger vs. Valt was just the worst battle there is and was in burst

Even though I like aiga more than Valt, that’s gotta be the most anti-climatic battle I’ve ever seen compared to aiga vs phi and valt vs shu
Drum vs. Gwyn was cool.
I liked Aiga vs. Delta tho they never finished their battle
But it was so funny when everyone was actually thinking Valt was gonna clap aiga in the final battle
Valt would have won but they made Aiga look like he was gonna win.
I laughed hard when Mr. Loser came in and bursted Achilles esaily
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Drum vs. Gwyn was cool.
I liked Aiga vs. Delta tho they never finished their battle

Yea I really did wanna see the ending to aiga vs delta so I just looked at the manga where they had the 1v1v1 and delta knocked out both aiga and drum but aiga wasn’t going serious yet because he wasn’t in resonance form SO I NEVER KNEW
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Resonance isnt even a thing anymore

It’s kinda like where you know Valt getting super serious when he does his “VALKYRIEEEE!” animation, same with aiga when he goes super sayian and says “ACHILLESSSSS!!”
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:49 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Resonance isnt even a thing anymore

It’s kinda like where you know Valt getting super serious when he does his “VALKYRIEEEE!” animation, same with aiga when he goes super sayian and says “ACHILLESSSSS!!”

Aiga still gets blown away lol
Although I forgot how it really happened in the manga but drum bursted Achilles when he was clashing with delta and delta was about to run outta stamina so drum was boutta burst him too but Arthur jumped in
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:50 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Although I forgot how it really happened in the manga but drum bursted Achilles when he was clashing with delta and delta was about to run outta stamina so drum was boutta burst him too but Arthur jumped in

Dragon bounded Develos into Achilles bursting Achilles. Then Develos ran out of stamina.
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:49 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: It’s kinda like where you know Valt getting super serious when he does his “VALKYRIEEEE!” animation, same with aiga when he goes super sayian and says “ACHILLESSSSS!!”

Aiga still gets blown away lol

Lol u hate aiga so much u want this man to die
If it happened in anime that would be clear as day who would have won
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:50 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Although I forgot how it really happened in the manga but drum bursted Achilles when he was clashing with delta and delta was about to run outta stamina so drum was boutta burst him too but Arthur jumped in

Dragon bounded Develos into Achilles bursting Achilles. Then Develos ran out of stamina.

Thanks Eclipse👌 Drum is smart

(Dec. 15, 2020  5:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If it happened in anime that would be clear as day who would have won

Delta vs aiga?
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:54 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dragon bounded Develos into Achilles bursting Achilles. Then Develos ran out of stamina.

Thanks Eclipse👌 Drum is smart

(Dec. 15, 2020  5:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If it happened in anime that would be clear as day who would have won

Delta vs aiga?

No Arthur vs. Aiga, Delta, Drum