Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

phi might maybe...
he hides in the shadows watching aiger
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: In the season 6 thread for the season talk someone said Hyuga,Hikaru, Drum, Aiga, and Valt are gonna return only. lol why would the 5 protagonist be the only returning bladers

Huh maybe I am gonna be right of the 5 legendary bladers returning

(Dec. 15, 2020  3:06 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: phi might maybe...

No! The only reason we thought season 5 was the last season was because there were so many legendary bladers, season 6 gotta have a new cast and characters more powerful than the legends otherwise it’s probably gonna suck
Season 6 is about to make me wanna see it now
Phi is stalking all the best bladers
hyde and phi. nope Shu probably will return though
That little Shu is gonna try to take over burst
I know like how ryuga tried to take over metal series lol
to real for who? Ryuga or Shu lol
I didn’t watch metal fight because that was NOT REALISTIC or skillful at all, HOW’D THE BEYS GET IN THE AIR AND JUST START FIGHTING EACH OTHER UP AND DOWN, HITTING EACH OTHER INTO WALLS AND BREAKING THE ENVIRONMENT AROUND THEM AND BREAKING BEYS LEFT AND RIGHT
you mean metal fusion, metal masters, and metal fury? there is no metal fight series
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you mean metal fusion, metal masters, and metal fury? there is no metal fight series

Metal fight is the Japanese name for metal fusion fury and master
There isn’t, whoops! I thought because the jap opening kept saying “beyblade beyblade metal fight!” I thought that it was the name of the first series
they say metal fusion in the first series not metal fight
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:24 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you mean metal fusion, metal masters, and metal fury? there is no metal fight series

Metal fight is the Japanese name for metal fusion fury and master

Ohhhhhhhhhh thanks brother 😎👌

(Dec. 15, 2020  3:25 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: they say metal fusion in the first series not metal fight

I’m talking about the Japan version , it was my mistake for not being clear
what is with you and saying brother every sentence lol
yeah like for real you call everyone brother😑😑😑😑
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:27 PM)Pixi Wrote: what is with you and saying brother every sentence lol

Its annoying
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:27 PM)Pixi Wrote: what is with you and saying brother every sentence lol

Its annoying

How? Lol?
it kind of is annoying though
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:30 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its annoying

How? Lol?

Brothe and cool emoji