Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 15, 2020  12:16 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  12:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah! And If I did who would it be?

Shu and Lui

that's actually a ship LMAO
(Dec. 15, 2020  12:37 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  12:16 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Shu and Lui

that's actually a ship LMAO

I’ve lost hope in humanity
(Dec. 15, 2020  12:39 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane:
[Image: b4fca206eb641f2d8312412747484893.jpg]

If Lane made that face during a battle, I’m picking up my bey and leaving before he does anything

I really wanna find this Marutti guy, he seems cool
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Truthfully, it was already done so well in evolution and part of what made the shedding of Shu's Red Eye persona so well done was that it was ultimately the deep friendship of Valt and Shu that freed him. To have Hyuga, Hikaru and Lane be the source of Red Eye's true destruction just lacks the emotional resonance that the relationship between Valt and Shu brought to the table. To me this route puts forward the idea that the bond Shu and Valt share wasn't enough to destroy Red Eye, and I think that takes away from the poetry of Evolution's conclusion and their shared story. Just how I feel about that personally.

It’s meant to be a more realistic and darker take on this sort of thing kinda like how Christopher Nolan’s Batman movie emphasized the idea of the people in his casual surroundings to make the story more menacing. I wouldn’t really call it Hyuga and Hikaru being the main destruction of the persona but rather that alongside Lane’s turning and all the good memories that have been lingering in Shu’s mind building up in order to permanently vanquish the persona, it’s effectively Shu disowning the persona as opposed to trying to forget/repress it out of fear etc. Regardless of that, you have a really good point as it would make some parts of story redundant.
I understand what you were going for. I just love the idea that it was that friendship between Valt and Shu that was finally able to break the shackles Red Eye had on Shu. To finally give him freedom from his demons once and for all. There was something almost poetic about how that was done in evolution. Can't get better than how they handled it. Wouldn't want it touched.
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:19 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s meant to be a more realistic and darker take on this sort of thing kinda like how Christopher Nolan’s Batman movie emphasized the idea of the people in his casual surroundings to make the story more menacing. I wouldn’t really call it Hyuga and Hikaru being the main destruction of the persona but rather that alongside Lane’s turning and all the good memories that have been lingering in Shu’s mind building up in order to permanently vanquish the persona, it’s effectively Shu disowning the persona as opposed to trying to forget/repress it out of fear etc. Regardless of that, you have a really good point as it would make some parts of story redundant.
I understand what you were going for. I just love the idea that it was that friendship between Valt and Shu that was finally able to break the shackles Red Eye had on Shu. To finally give him freedom from his demons once and for all. There was something almost poetic about how that was done in evolution. Can't get better than how they handled it. Wouldn't want it touched.

Yeah brother...😔🤟 Rock on and It’d be stupid to make shu so mad he goes red eye for no reason again, at least when he went red eye it was after he lost a Bunch of times to rival bladers like lui who embarrassed him twice and free who swept the floor with him and being red eye actually worked for him at the time
yeah like stop calling everyone brother for real
You dont if some of the people you say brother too are females.
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:30 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...9479392256
It’s official another season!!

Late by a few hours lol. But yup we get another season!
What if the final boss for season 6 was girl.
we would all scream
Im done with the legends being treated badly
nope you can''t be
In the season 6 thread for the season talk someone said Hyuga,Hikaru, Drum, Aiga, and Valt are gonna return only. lol why would the 5 protagonist be the only returning bladers

Huh maybe I am gonna be right of the 5 legendary bladers returning
Hey earthhelios I figured out how to put in a meme go check it out!
Yeah I will. Yo I think I might be right lmao.
ok thanks!
what about phi and hyde?