Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 14, 2020  7:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote: And Valt doesn't just have the stronger bey. He's also the stronger blader.

(Dec. 14, 2020  7:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:11 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Says your favorite character who was called the “lEgEnD of lEgEnDs” went all out against lane, going awakened and everything and still lost, GrEaT eMbArRassMeNt

Not like Aiger who was dumb and couldnt do a single thing
Not as bad as Valt who teamed up with sHu to beat just the barrier and still lost after going all-out while aiger figured out a way to beat it on his first try and only lost because lane was pushed into the crater and Z-Buster’d his most burstable form, lane didn’t even retake out his barrier during his battle with Valt because valt learned from aiger not to do that
valt sucks now he is not
Nah Lui is gonna lose. The jerk needs to pay Valt for what he has done
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:11 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger is a great embarssment

Says your favorite character who was called the “lEgEnD of lEgEnDs” went all out against lane, going awakened and everything and still lost, GrEaT eMbArRassMeNt

It's generally understood that the only reason that Lane won was the fact that Shu was set up to be the first take him down. Lane was truly wielding plot armor at that moment. Especially considering that Valt was already stated to be the strongest/best blader on the planet.
valt is gonna die a hard death as usual
I’m not thinking rantaro and valt are gonna win cause it’s Valt, I think it’s because rantaro hasn’t gotten frick in this series whenever it’s an official battle
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:18 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I’m not thinking rantaro and valt are gonna win cause it’s Valt, I think it’s because rantaro hasn’t gotten frick in this series whenever it’s an official battle

Respect the man!!!
don't respect valt he sucks
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:18 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I’m not thinking rantaro and valt are gonna win cause it’s Valt, I think it’s because rantaro hasn’t gotten frick in this series whenever it’s an official battle

Respect the man!!!

WHEN I WANT TO!!!!😎
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:15 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote: And Valt doesn't just have the stronger bey. He's also the stronger blader.

(Dec. 14, 2020  7:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Not like Aiger who was dumb and couldnt do a single thing
Not as bad as Valt who teamed up with sHu to beat just the barrier and still lost after going all-out while aiger figured out a way to beat it on his first try and only lost because lane was pushed into the crater and Z-Buster’d his most burstable form, lane didn’t even retake out his barrier during his battle with Valt because valt learned from aiger not to do that

No he didn't retake the barrier out because it was fully depleted. There was nothing to regenerate. And as I already stated, Lane could have easily gone into the carter itself as we've seen every other sparking bey do. Valt didn't learn anything from Aiger. He didn't need to try and reduce it's stamina like Aiger. That was Aiger's only choice. Valt had the raw power to break through the barrier he didn't need to deplete it's stamina like Aiger.
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:19 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Respect the man!!!

WHEN I WANT TO!!!!😎

Get your Monkey Fanboy outta here
who is the fanboy?
I don’t hate valt brothers😎 I just hate how most of the fan base just slanders aiga but when valt loses everyone goes like “pLoT aRmOr”, also aiga my favorite character way cooler
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:11 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger is a great embarssment

Says your favorite character who was called the “lEgEnD of lEgEnDs” went all out against lane, going awakened and everything and still lost, GrEaT eMbArRassMeNt

Let's put it here. Lane has plot armor so heavy that he made a whole nother Lucifer with it. Its known that Lane was probably going to win his match with Shu since Lucifer is the direct counter to Spriggan. But Lane has no reason to win, he just screams and with "reSoNanCe" he wins. And it was already stated that Valt was the strongest blader ever.
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Respect the man!!!

(Dec. 14, 2020  7:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:19 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: WHEN I WANT TO!!!!😎

Get your Monkey Fanboy outta here

Get your “Wonder Boy” fanboy outta here
lol to true! VALT IS DEAD
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:21 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:11 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Says your favorite character who was called the “lEgEnD of lEgEnDs” went all out against lane, going awakened and everything and still lost, GrEaT eMbArRassMeNt

Let's put it here. Lane has plot armor so heavy that he made a whole nother Lucifer with it. Its known that Lane was probably going to win his match with Shu since Lucifer is the direct counter to Spriggan. But Lane has no reason to win, he just screams and with "reSoNanCe" he wins. And it was already stated that Valt was the strongest blader ever.

Ahem dont forget that Valt is the Legend of Legends and the best blader there is
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:56 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No he didnt

Well I dunno WHERE U GOT VALT BEATING FREE FROM?

(Dec. 14, 2020  6:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger is weak just deal with it

Valt (full power and awakened) and aiga (only speed mode) lost to lane, deal with it 😎

what is with you and emojis lol
valt is stupid
(Dec. 14, 2020  7:17 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: valt is gonna die a hard death as usual

press f to pay respects
I pressed f lol