Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

If they just made valt or Aiga or whatever older gen character the main character, I’d be mad because then it just means iF uR nOt vAlt uR nOt gOnnA bE tHe bEst
Aiger is no where near as strong like Free, Shu, Lui, Valt or Even Phi lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger is no where near as strong like Free, Shu, Lui, Valt or Even Phi lol

DANG, YOU REALLY HATE AIGER LOL😎
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:36 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger is no where near as strong like Free, Shu, Lui, Valt or Even Phi lol

DANG, YOU REALLY HATE AIGER LOL😎

He is weak man! He could not beat Free I repeate NOT BEAT FREE
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:36 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: DANG, YOU REALLY HATE AIGER LOL😎

To be fare, Free is an extremely powerful blader. So Aiger tying with him is not bad at all. On the other hand I don't believe Aiger is as strong as Valt and Shu.
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He is weak man! He could not beat Free I repeate NOT BEAT FREE
To be fare, Free is an extremely powerful blader. Makes sense he would tie with him. On the other hand I don't believe Aiger is as strong as Valt and Shu.

I dont think he would beat Lui either Unhappy
I feel like they still havent revealed their true power yet.
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He is weak man! He could not beat Free I repeate NOT BEAT FREE
To be fare, Free is an extremely powerful blader. Makes sense he would tie with him. On the other hand I don't believe Aiger is as strong as Valt and Shu.

Nah aiger has the smarts he don’t always need the strength, that battle aiger had with lane would’ve went the same way with it did with valt, he only lose to the barrier because lane was lucky he pushed him into the crater
Its like Free loses yet Fafnir doesnt burst.
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:41 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote: To be fare, Free is an extremely powerful blader. Makes sense he would tie with him. On the other hand I don't believe Aiger is as strong as Valt and Shu.

Nah aiger has the smarts he don’t always need the strength, that battle aiger had with lane would’ve went the same way with it did with valt, he only lose to the barrier because lane was lucky he pushed him into the crater

Not the case. Aiger lacked the attack power to break through the barrier. Couldn't even dent it with Infinite Sword attached.
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:36 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: DANG, YOU REALLY HATE AIGER LOL😎

NEVER REMEMBERED VALT BEATING FREE IN SPARKING?
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:43 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:

He did beat Free

I was talking about Aiga
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:43 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:

wait what
did i miss an episode ._.
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:44 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:43 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: NEVER REMEMBERED VALT BEATING FREE IN SPARKING?
wait what

Maybe or Maybe not
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:44 PM)Pixi Wrote: wait what

Maybe or Maybe not

bruh
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:45 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe or Maybe not

bruh

lol now what are you gonna do
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:41 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Nah aiger has the smarts he don’t always need the strength, that battle aiger had with lane would’ve went the same way with it did with valt, he only lose to the barrier because lane was lucky he pushed him into the crater

Not the case. Aiger lacked the attack power to break through the barrier. Couldn't even dent it with Infinite Sword attached.
The strength of the infinite sword doesn’t matter, what matters that he was going to take down with his speed mode and almost did it but because lane got lucky aiga pushed him into the crater and launched himself at him, he lost and you didn’t see valt push lucifer into the crater because he learned that from aiga
hey trustbee do you wanna join my team pegasus?
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:43 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: NEVER REMEMBERED VALT BEATING FREE IN SPARKING?

He did beat Free

I was talking about Aiga

WHEN?!
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:47 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He did beat Free

I was talking about Aiga

WHEN?!

Huh wait what?
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:47 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: WHEN?!

Huh wait what?

U said valt beat free in sparking