Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 14, 2020  12:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I’ve been hearing all this talk about Shu turning evil again. I personally thought it sounded pretty dumb at first and although I don’t think it will actually happen, I did do some thinking and I realized that it could actually be a pretty amazing concept if explained and utilized the right way as they could portray it in such a way that it doesn’t ruin Shu’s development. So as we know Shu seemingly let go of the Red eye persona for good after Valt beat him right? But what if the persona of Red eye never actually left, but was rather repressed and pushed back deep into Shu’s unconscious mind after it was overpowered by his friendship with Valt. Although no longer an active part of his life, this persona is nonetheless still a bad memory lingering close by prompting Shu to start helping bladers with evil traits similar to the ones exhibited by him. Later, in Sparking Shu takes Lane in intending to help guide the boy on the right path but Shu simply can’t get through to Lane. Shu’s worst fears have come true and this failure continues to plague him throughout sparking until he can no longer handle the stress and fear within himself ultimately causing Shu to suffer a huge mental breakdown letting out all his repressed negative emotions and feelings in one big blowout effectively providing a vessel for the hidden Red eye persona to finally re-emerge. Shu has once again transformed into the very thing he loathes so much. Valt and Rantaro have eventually come to the realization that they never truly destroyed the Red eye personality and are left truly stunned now knowing that it’s up to Hyuga and Hikaru to defeat Lane and Shu. At the end of the day, Hyuga and Hikaru do end up defeating Lane and Shu causing Lane to smile and redeem himself by vowing to abandon his evil flare. Shu witnessing this occur faces intense conflict in his minds. The kind gestures of Hyuga and Hikaru alongside Lane’s redemption mirror his own friendship and redemption with Valt years ago. These positive gestures, memories and feelings synergize with his true self once again allowing Shu to assemble all his might and break free from the Red eye personality once more destroying it for good this time.

EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX  Isaiah.burleyDeltaZakuroJinbeePinkRose #Fafnir CheetoBlader

What do y’all think?

I honestly really like the sounds of this. I could totally see this happening if done right.
zeutron said he would put me in next time
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:46 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:44 PM)Longinox Wrote: Anyone notice in MFB someone masters a technique for a long time and by the time they evolve their Bey they just straight up forget about that move or just forget an ARSENAL of moves in favor of just one move? And yes I'm talking about you, Kyouya.

Kyouya’s not here brotheeerrrr😎

Yeah, I know Kyouya ain't here. It's just that Kyouya is one of those people that I mentioned earlier. He had 6 moves, and he forgot all of them in exchange for 1, which is probably weaker than them.
they are no where similar
Can we get an F in the chat for Hikaru brothers😎😎😎
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:52 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Can we get an F in the chat for Hikaru brothers😎😎😎

F for Hikaru
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:52 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Can we get an F in the chat for Hikaru brothers😎😎😎

F 😔
nope I am not f
This F has been donated to Hikaru brothers😎🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Which beyblade characters do you think act like simps?
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: nope I am not f

SAY F!!
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:55 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Which beyblade characters do you think act like simps?

One of my favorite beyblade characters, UnionDragon007, IS DEFINITELY A SIMP
NO I AM NOT SAYING F
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:55 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Which beyblade characters do you think act like simps?

raika is a simp for all the legends
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:56 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:

Its Aiga
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:56 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:

I'm confused
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:57 PM)Pixi Wrote:

raika is a simp for all the legends

But she is cuteeeeeeeee
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:56 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: One of my favorite beyblade characters, UnionDragon007, IS DEFINITELY A SIMP

Its Aiga

I dunno, I kinda feel like Dante/Drum is a simp lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:57 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:56 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: One of my favorite beyblade characters, UnionDragon007, IS DEFINITELY A SIMP

I'm confused
Lol I’m talking you brotherrr😎