Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 13, 2020  7:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: bout 12 hours till chapter drop in Japan. Final predictions: Hikaru or Lain?

Extra: What role will Daigo play, or will he play one at all?

Lain will likely win.
I would say Daigo might not play a roll yet.
lain will win
If Delta was in the anime there is now way he wouldnt be paired up with Dante
(Dec. 13, 2020  7:18 PM)Matteo TDL Wrote: What do you guys think happend to shu?

Nothing. I dont think this man will become Red Eye tho
(Dec. 13, 2020  7:18 PM)Matteo TDL Wrote: What do you guys think happend to shu?

it's simple his pretending to be evilish their one thing some people needs to know if you want to trick your enemy you have to trick your allies they have to believe that his evil for lane to fall for this trick. so shu has to play dirty it's just that
just realised that burst never did a in game evolution of bey like the other two series
wish they will in the future
their one thing we can all agree shu is succeeding with his evil act he divide the fanbase who's like yes red eye is back or OH no his back or his this an act ? well played shu lol
(Dec. 13, 2020  8:40 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: their one thing we can all agree shu is succeeding with his evil act he divide the fanbase who's like yes red eye is back or OH no his back or his this an act ? well played shu lol

Honestly didn't  think it would fool anyone
(Dec. 13, 2020  8:48 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  8:40 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: their one thing we can all agree shu is succeeding with his evil act he divide the fanbase who's like yes red eye is back or OH no his back or his this an act ? well played shu lol

Honestly didn't  think it would fool anyone

lol yea I'm surprise that alot of fans are falling for this
If Daigo does play a role I'm thinking he'll interfere in the battle to save Hikaru. Hyuga can't do that since he stayed back in Japan and they're in Spain fighting at the BC Sol stadium. Someone like Rantaro might get super concerned and call for backup. Daigo will be in the area cause its convenient, and he'll be with Wakiya with a new bey to ring out Lucius. I'm thinking Wakiya always had plans to make Daigo a new bey but only got to finishing the actual bey now and ended up giving it to him early. Anyways Lain is angry and Hyuga hears about the news somehow. Maybe the battles being broadcasted or Shu called up the resturaunt to talk to Hyuga, since has watching the battle. Any who Hyuga is concerned for his brother since he always stepped in to protect him and was super nice, so Hyuga wanted to be there for Hikaru too even if it costed him his bey. Hyuga gets hi parents to take him to Spain, while Wakiya talks about what Doomscizor can do and how its unbeatable without the perfect strategy or whatever. Anyways Doomscizor is still spinning, and a mad Lain launches Lucius at Doomscizor and they start a battle.
(Dec. 13, 2020  8:59 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: so apparently valkyrie won the contest

Of course it did. I mean I'm not surprised but c'mon, we could've got an evolution of an old unique bey.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: GB1XXaA.png][/font]

by the way where did you get the news?
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  8:59 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: so apparently valkyrie won the contest

Of course it did. I mean I'm not surprised but c'mon, we could've got an evolution of an old unique bey.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: GB1XXaA.png][/font]

yea the  from 1 to 7  it isn't a surprised at all just the ranking but their exactly the beys I expected to see. got the news from Instagram which got the info from marutti as a source
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Of course it did. I mean I'm not surprised but c'mon, we could've got an evolution of an old unique bey.

yea the  from 1 to 7  it isn't a surprised at all just the ranking but their exactly the beys I expected to see
Where you get news? Don't see anything on master blader twitter
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea the  from 1 to 7  it isn't a surprised at all just the ranking but their exactly the beys I expected to see
Where you get news? Don't see anything on master blader twitter

Instagram and the user got the info from marutti as a source.  master blader probably haven't put it yet he got beat to it lol
The next bey is Hollow Doomscizor. Hollow strike for special move maybe?
valkyrie,  xcalibur,  deathscyther,  Phoenix , achilles , fafnir , spriggan and wyvern is the 8th one i miss that one . overall not a surprised
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:07 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: valkyrie,  xcalibur,  deathscyther,  Phoenix , achilles , fafnir , spriggan and wyvern is the 8th one i miss that one . overall not a surprised

Of course no one like Cognite Unhappy
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:07 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: valkyrie,  xcalibur,  deathscyther,  Phoenix , achilles , fafnir , spriggan and wyvern is the 8th one i miss that one . overall not a surprised

Of course no one like Cognite :(

it might be 9th or 10th we don't no who got this those spot . not that it matters the top 7 most likely will get evo from the next season (which apparently is confirm since it said that this contest was for the next season now I'm not confirming anything but that's what I heard ) I'm surprised no longinus though unless it's between the 9th or 10th position
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:12 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Of course no one like Cognite Unhappy

it might be 9th or 10th we don't no who got this those spot . not that it matters the top 7 most likely will get evo from the next season (which apparently is confirm since it said that this contest was for the next season now I'm not confirming anything but that's what I heard ) I'm surprised no longinus though unless it's between the 9th or 10th position

Dang. Then we're getting like 6 new beys  if true.
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:12 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: it might be 9th or 10th we don't no who got this those spot . not that it matters the top 7 most likely will get evo from the next season (which apparently is confirm since it said that this contest was for the next season now I'm not confirming anything but that's what I heard ) I'm surprised no longinus though unless it's between the 9th or 10th position

Dang. Then we're getting like 6 new beys  if true.

yup seems so i don't see tt not capitalizing on giving the top 7 the evos their money making so their getting that evo spriggan , Achilles,  fafnir ate defently following valkyrie no doubt . but yea their going to make them.  and as you mentioned will most likely get 6 new for the new protagonist (if we indeed get a new one) one for the new rival,  one for the villain and ofcourse all this 3 will get evos mid season.  plus a Amane type of character so that a 4 new plus 3 guarantee evo.
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:19 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dang. Then we're getting like 6 new beys  if true.

yup seems so i don't see tt not capitalizing on giving the top 7 the evos their money making so their getting that evo spriggan , Achilles,  fafnir ate defently following valkyrie no doubt . but yea their going to make them.  and as you mentioned will most likely get 6 new for the new protagonist (if we indeed get a new one) one for the new rival,  one for the villain and ofcourse all this 3 will get evos mid season.  plus a Amane type of character so that a 4 new plus 3 guarantee evo.

Eeeew. Hoping you're wrong but seems likely.
it's probably a smart move to use beys the already have cause they have explored almost all the gimmick possible the ones that left are very minimum so using the ones establish is a smart marketing move. this is how you think business wise
I was looking forward to a bunch of new beys since we've got old beys stuffed into our face all season ;(