Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 12, 2020  6:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How about Super Dive?

I don't think Super Dive exists but it does sound like a cool move name.

Cause I think in the manga Hyuga did it against some group of rookie bladers
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I don't think Super Dive exists but it does sound like a cool move name.

Cause I think in the manga Hyuga did it against some group of rookie bladers

That was Super Strike I think. It did dive down but then the Exceed rubber hit the ground and bursted the bey.
Im sure Achilles was glowing Red when he did Infinite Sword and Yellow when he did Infinite Buster.
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im sure Achilles was glowing Red when he did Infinite Sword and Yellow when he did Infinite Buster.

Nah. They were both red/orange color.
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im sure Achilles was glowing Red when he did Infinite Sword and Yellow when he did Infinite Buster.

Same exact animation.
Achilles should have 6 special moves. 2 for each mode
[Image: dGT9935.jpg]

Chapter 1 available for free on Hiro Morita twitter
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:42 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Imagine if they didn't make Aiga super dumb in the anime, and he used like the Infinite Shield or Sword part on Achilles instead of going with bAlAncE mOdE

Since Shield and Sword also don't work against the barrier, he would still lose anyways

Ok stop hating on aiga, aiga was actually smart on his battle against lane, he didn’t have to train with anyone(valt had to train with shu to fight against the barrier)to know how he was gonna try to win and was basically gonna beat lane (at least beat the barrier) but because lane got lucky that aiga pushed him to the speed part of the stadium, he took the barrier back out and straight up launched himself at aiga and bursted Achilles using like a infinite buster but with the barrier on Achilles  but lane never did that against his battle with valt because I guess valt learned to not do that from watching AIGA’S match and shu’s training but aiga to me showed why he a world champion. Just don’t say aiga was dumb in this season
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:41 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Since Shield and Sword also don't work against the barrier, he would still lose anyways

Ok stop hating on aiga, aiga was actually smart on his battle against lane, he didn’t have to train with anyone(valt had to train with shu to fight against the barrier) know how he was gonna try to win and was basically gonna beat lane (at least beat the barrier) but because lane got lucky that aiga pushed him to the speed part of the stadium, he took the barrier back out and straight up launched himself at aiga and bursted Achilles using like a infinite buster but with the barrier on Achilles  but lane never did that against his battle with valt because I guess valt learned to not do that from watching AIGA’S match and shu’s training but aiga to me showed why he a world champion. Just don’t say aiga was dumb in this season

Okay, sorry, I won't say Aiga's dumb in sparking anymore.
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:41 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Since Shield and Sword also don't work against the barrier, he would still lose anyways

Ok stop hating on aiga, aiga was actually smart on his battle against lane, he didn’t have to train with anyone(valt had to train with shu to fight against the barrier) know how he was gonna try to win and was basically gonna beat lane (at least beat the barrier) but because lane got lucky that aiga pushed him to the speed part of the stadium, he took the barrier back out and straight up launched himself at aiga and bursted Achilles using like a infinite buster but with the barrier on Achilles  but lane never did that against his battle with valt because I guess valt learned to not do that from watching AIGA’S match and shu’s training but aiga to me showed why he a world champion. Just don’t say aiga was dumb in this season

Why'd you quote me, I wasn't hating on Aiger?
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:43 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:41 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Ok stop hating on aiga, aiga was actually smart on his battle against lane, he didn’t have to train with anyone(valt had to train with shu to fight against the barrier) know how he was gonna try to win and was basically gonna beat lane (at least beat the barrier) but because lane got lucky that aiga pushed him to the speed part of the stadium, he took the barrier back out and straight up launched himself at aiga and bursted Achilles using like a infinite buster but with the barrier on Achilles  but lane never did that against his battle with valt because I guess valt learned to not do that from watching AIGA’S match and shu’s training but aiga to me showed why he a world champion. Just don’t say aiga was dumb in this season

Thanks bro

(Dec. 12, 2020  6:43 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:41 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Ok stop hating on aiga, aiga was actually smart on his battle against lane, he didn’t have to train with anyone(valt had to train with shu to fight against the barrier) know how he was gonna try to win and was basically gonna beat lane (at least beat the barrier) but because lane got lucky that aiga pushed him to the speed part of the stadium, he took the barrier back out and straight up launched himself at aiga and bursted Achilles using like a infinite buster but with the barrier on Achilles  but lane never did that against his battle with valt because I guess valt learned to not do that from watching AIGA’S match and shu’s training but aiga to me showed why he a world champion. Just don’t say aiga was dumb in this season

Thanks bro
They give way too much spotlight on Valt now. But its not like the other legends arent given their role to play
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Why'd you quote me, I wasn't hating on 
Oh that was a mistake sorry bro 😎
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:45 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Why'd you quote me, I wasn't hating on 
Oh that was a mistake sorry bro 😎

I dont Trust people double quoting
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:45 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Oh that was a mistake sorry bro 😎

I dont Trust people double quoting

Lol it’s because I just click the quote button and reply button on every reply
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Time for some dual phantom

XD you and me have the same pfp now
I dunno, when I saw lane burst Longinus in the manga, I wanted to think it was because the tip extended at the last second and then the barrier’s height went up to the middle of Longinus’s chassis and bursted him, that would’ve been cool rather than “VARIANT WALL” big boom, up in the air, Longinus bursts Edit: actually going in the air looked so cool
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:54 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I dunno, when I saw lane burst Longinus in the manga, I wanted to think it was because the tip extended at the last second and then the barrier’s height went up to the middle of Longinus’s chassis and bursted him, that would’ve been cool rather than “VARIANT WALL” big boom, up in the air, Longinus bursts

What happened was Luinor pushes Lain into the wall and dented the barrier while doing so. As we know when Lucius spins faster its barrier comes out. Lucius started spinning faster and the barrier reformed, which ended up pushing Luinor away, bursting it.
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:54 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I dunno, when I saw lane burst Longinus in the manga, I wanted to think it was because the tip extended at the last second and then the barrier’s height went up to the middle of Longinus’s chassis and bursted him, that would’ve been cool rather than “VARIANT WALL” big boom, up in the air, Longinus bursts

What happened was Luinor pushes Lain into the wall and dented the barrier while doing so. As we know when Lucius spins faster its barrier comes out. Lucius started spinning faster and the barrier reformed, which ended up pushing Luinor away, bursting it.

Lucius lol Lucius Malfoy
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:53 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Time for some dual phantom

XD you and me have the same pfp now

lol cause I love this bey alot
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Ohhhhhhhh thanks brother 😎
(Dec. 12, 2020  7:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:53 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: XD you and me have the same pfp now

lol cause I love this bey alot
me too lol- bruh dual phantom is like the coolest move Diabolos had, even the bullet moves were mega cool, like i remember a week after the bey was introduced, my friends at school just yelled out at lunch, "dUaL PhAntOm!!1!!" XD
Venom Devolos is the only Devolos bey not to burst that Delta had