Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

free in sparking be like "mirage claw for life"
(Dec. 12, 2020  11:08 AM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: free in sparking be like "mirage claw for life"

I dont think Free will have another move just like Lui
(Dec. 12, 2020  11:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  11:08 AM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: free in sparking be like "mirage claw for life"

I dont think Free will have another move just like Lui

lui match is in next week so we might know
i think he will but not sure
Lui could still take on both Valt and Rantaro without a problem.
(Dec. 12, 2020  11:17 AM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  11:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I dont think Free will have another move just like Lui
Lui and Free will definitely get at least 2 new moves, I don't think they only have one move up their sleeves.

Lui and Free will definitely get at least 2 new moves, I don't think they only have one move up their sleeves.
Im betting Lui will have a move involved with the word Smash

(Dec. 12, 2020  6:21 AM)rainy days Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Fairly easy they have more power

Nah. Team 1 only has Lane and Free as their two major problems. Aiga could take care of Lui, and Silas could of Drum. But if Valt and Shu focus on Lane, then they could win.

Aiga is way below on Lui. Lui would destroy him in seconds
everyone on my thread is hating on Pegasus
None of these battles are as exciting as I thought they would be
Galaxy Pegasus is the best
I actually liked Dark and Spiral Lightning.
your thoughts are just random aren' they?
Thats why its called the Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts thread. Cause you say random stuff of beyblade.
I know that it's funny though Smile
Seriously I have a problem when I see a move being so strong and overused alot its just annoying.
Imagine if they didn't make Aiga super dumb in the anime, and he used like the Infinite Shield or Sword part on Achilles instead of going with bAlAncE mOdE
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:42 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Imagine if they didn't make Aiga super dumb in the anime, and he used like the Infinite Shield or Sword part on Achilles instead of going with bAlAncE mOdE

Since Shield and Sword also don't work against the barrier, he would still lose anyways
Half of Burst's beys are inspirations from MFB

(Dec. 12, 2020  4:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:42 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Imagine if they didn't make Aiga super dumb in the anime, and he used like the Infinite Shield or Sword part on Achilles instead of going with bAlAncE mOdE

Since Shield and Sword also don't work against the barrier, he would still lose anyways

Oh yeah true- but still he could've lasted longer with Shield or Sword mode i think-
I don't play pokemon though
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:44 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Half of Burst's beys are inspirations from MFB

(Dec. 12, 2020  4:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Since Shield and Sword also don't work against the barrier, he would still lose anyways

Oh yeah true- but still he could've lasted longer with Shield or Sword mode i think-

He probably would last a bit longer yeah. At least in balance mode he was actually able to wear down the barrier, way farther than he got with Sword and or Shield.
Nah most of the battles are plain boring

There are a few good ones
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:44 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Half of Burst's beys are inspirations from MFB

He probably would last a bit longer yeah. At least in balance mode he was actually able to wear down the barrier, way farther than he got with Sword and or Shield.

Yeah
saphhire and ruby
Top 3 battles I have seen on here people say:
Kai vs. Tyson
Gingka vs. Ryuga
Shu vs. Valt
and Auger vs Phi

oops I meant Aiger