Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

brave valtyrek is a burst
I really want to post the picture of Valtryek riding Dragon....
Rainbow-Flux made get the edge of my seat lol
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rainbow-Flux made get the edge of my seat lol

Gwynn’s surprised comprehension makes it even better.
Watching Aiger vs Phi was the most insane burst battle lol
Some special moves use specific mechanics of the bey, Absorb Break for example. Which of these moves is your favorite? Mine is Wing Whip.
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Some special moves use specific mechanics of the bey, Absorb Break for example. Which of these moves your favorite? Mine is Wing Whip.

Double strike was my favourite.
Phi was evil during that battle but Aiger won still LMAO
I like Spiral Fireball (Ok it aint burst but dont judge me)
mfb is the best series
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Some special moves use specific mechanics of the bey, Absorb Break for example. Which of these moves your favorite? Mine is Wing Whip.

Double strike was my favourite.

Love it. When Daigo used double strike on the stadium wall to stay in the stadium I was awed.
I personally like burst the best. I like the slightly more realistic approach and (what I believe is) better dialogue.
From Evolution: I think Ultimate Genesis Reboot

Edit: Its the speediest i have seen in burst
OG was a still picture and mfb had best beyblades and characthers
Raise your hand if you want me to PM you the picture
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I really want to post the picture of Valtryek riding Dragon....

Please I'm extremely bored
What things have you guys predicted in beyblade burst? I swear that I had predicted axe shoot as well as that move where Valt bounced of Spriggan Requiem. That’s about it for me.

(Dec. 11, 2020  12:03 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Raise your hand if you want me to PM you the picture
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I really want to post the picture of Valtryek riding Dragon....

Me please.
mfb had the best battles. og battles sucked
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I personally like burst the best. I like the slightly more realistic approach and (what I believe is) better dialogue.

I'm in the same boat with you. The character work is also excellent. Distinct arcs where we've seen characters truly grow and change. Excellent.
I predicted Valt wouldn´t win against Lame

(Dec. 11, 2020  12:05 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: mfb had the best battles. og battles sucked

Cause you never watched it
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote: What things have you guys predicted in beyblade burst? I swear that I had predicted axe shoot as well as that move where Valt bounced of Spriggan Requiem. That’s about it for me.

(Dec. 11, 2020  12:03 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Raise your hand if you want me to PM you the picture

Me please.

Had a feeling he wouldn't Defeat Ren Wu on his first go round.
yes I did actually