Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Im pretty sure the next saga the bad guys are gonna be the ones to create the system before the protags show it
Dante is insanely smart. Reminder he understood and finished the power core system at the same time as Gwyn who had been working on it for a bit and was struggling. They each finished their beys separately meaning both of them completed it in their own minds with no help.

(Dec. 10, 2020  10:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:07 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Why not?

True
The details in those flashbacks speak Surge Era to me.

Sparking launchers don't correlate to Surge beys

Pulling off a Sparking Launch is all about the hand motion.
theirs one thing I forgot to point out while reading eclipse force idea of valt got the idea if sparking from someone. it's probably shu as we know valt was going around in getting inputs of a new valkyrie the last person to give his input was shu who trained lane which means he knows about Uranus so the mystery is kind of solved.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dante is insanely smart. Reminder he understood and finished the power core system at the same time as Gwyn who had been working on it for a bit and was struggling. They each finished their beys separately meaning both of them completed it in their own minds with no help.

Yes he is indeed. I don't think people give him enough credit as a protag.
Lane was the First one to create the Sparking System then!
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dante is insanely smart. Reminder he understood and finished the power core system at the same time as Gwyn who had been working on it for a bit and was struggling. They each finished their beys separately meaning both of them completed it in their own minds with no help.

Yes he is indeed. I don't think people give him enough credit as a protag.

Sad that hes the least popular out of them all.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane was the First one to create the Sparking System then!

It was created at the Red Bulls at the very least, but Lain owned and probably supervised the first Surge bey Considering its his he can make it however he wants to probably.
Oh carp Kenny is the one to create the system in Og lol
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who created the Dual Layer System?

Master Blader H from what we know. In the manga he evolved Valtryek to Victory Valtryek.
They only show off the rest of Beigoma Academy's Dual Layer beys afterwards so its a fair assumption I think.

(Dec. 10, 2020  10:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The details in those flashbacks speak Surge Era to me.

As we've seen, the new mechanics of the new system determine the era. Same with the additional details like resonance. Dual layer (season 1) Evolution layer (season 2) Turbo system and emphasis on resonance (season 3) Rise system and Hyper Flux (season 4) Surge Launch and Surge System (season 5) the eras have always been determined by those factors.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who created Requiem?

Ashtem with his requiem project.
aliens vs preadtors
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who created Requiem?

Snake Pit people during the Requiem project
captain capri is weak and cannot fight well at all.
Valt created the Gamma Bey System for sure.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

As we've seen the new mechanics of the new system determine the era. Same with the additional details. Dual layer (season 1) Evolution layer (season 2) Turbo system and emphasis on resonance (season 3) Rise system and Hyper Flux (season 4) Surge Launch and Surge System (season 5) the eras have always been determined by those factors.

Phoenix and Hades was owned by Phi and Hyde's Dad. Phi and Hyde received them when they were very small. Meaning those beys go waaaaaay back.
why is valt always appearing in here? why not aiger?
I'm surprise no one ask for the cho z bey the burst stopper one I mean lol
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: As we've seen the new mechanics of the new system determine the era. Same with the additional details. Dual layer (season 1) Evolution layer (season 2) Turbo system and emphasis on resonance (season 3) Rise system and Hyper Flux (season 4) Surge Launch and Surge System (season 5) the eras have always been determined by those factors.

Phoenix and Hades was owned by Phi and Hyde's Dad. Phi and Hyde received them when they were very small. meaning those beys go waaaaaay back.

That's an isolated case, and I think that had more to do with establishing the dynamic between Hyde and Phi.
Its quite possible hades and Phoenix were created during the single/dual layer era.
Spryzen- Created the first dual spin bey in burst