Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 10, 2020  10:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Free had Fafnir for a while in evolution.

What about Lui?

Apparently Lui created Nightmare Longinus right in the episode where it was introduced.
Storm Pegasus was shown first. But since L-Drago was the first bey to created it could be said Ryuga owned the first MFB bey ever
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:01 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: No one said it was a year though.

Apollo who originally posed this theory mentioned a year.

I don't think its a year, but certainty a sizeable chunk of time. Anyways there isn't even a month between Rise and Surge though from what we know.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Storm Pegasus was shown first. But since L-Drago was the first bey to created it could be said Ryuga owned the first MFB bey ever

I thought Pegasus and L-Drago were twins.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:03 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Storm Pegasus was shown first. But since L-Drago was the first bey to created it could be said Ryuga owned the first MFB bey ever

I thought Pegasus and L-Drago were twins.

But L-Drago got created first

Isn't L-Drago  some hundred year old ancient bey?
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Isn't L-Drago  some hundred year old ancient bey?

yeah!
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:01 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Apollo who originally posed this theory mentioned a year.

I don't think its a year, but certainty a sizeable chunk of time. Anyways there isn't even a month between Rise and Surge though from what we know.

We don't know the length between seasons. It was surmised that perhaps it was a year. I don't think it was mentioned anywhere. Not that I can recall anyway.
Anyways considering its happened before, Brave being the first bey to appear doesn't have to correlate to it being the first Surge bey ever,
Lui is the first blader to create a bey which is fused the layer and disc in burst
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:04 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I don't think its a year, but certainty a sizeable chunk of time. Anyways there isn't even a month between Rise and Surge though from what we know.

We don't know the length between seasons. It was surmised that perhaps it was a year. I don't think it was mentioned anywhere. Not that I can recall anyway.

the entirety of Rise is about a year we can assume. When Brave was created Valt was still 14, but it couldn't be to long till he turned 15, since 15 is the outfit change.
Arthur was the first blader to create the Infinite Lock System right?
I stand by close to the beginning of Surge. Not during Rise era. I really don't believe that.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Arthur was the first blader to create the Infinite Lock System right?

Correct. However the Electric tip system or whatever its called was created by Gwyn and Dante at the same time.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Arthur was the first blader to create the Infinite Lock System right?

Yes he was.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Correct. However the Electric tip system or whatever its called was created by Gwyn and Dante at the same time.

Electric Drivers or Power Core Theory I think lol
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I stand by close to the beginning of Surge. Not during Rise era. I really don't believe that.

Why not?

(Dec. 10, 2020  10:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Correct. However the Electric tip system or whatever its called was created by Gwyn and Dante at the same time.

Electric Drivers or Power Core Theory I think lol

True
Man its fun debating who created the system lol
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:04 PM)Admiral W Wrote: We don't know the length between seasons. It was surmised that perhaps it was a year. I don't think it was mentioned anywhere. Not that I can recall anyway.

the entirety of Rise is about a year we can assume. When Brave was created Valt was still 14, but it couldn't be to long till he turned 15, since 15 is the outfit change.

between rise and sparking is most likeky a year.  drum was 10 by the end of gt but 11 in sparking so theirs is defently a gap .
The power core theory was created and officially published by Gwyn but was only a hypothetical reality until Royal and Command were made.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The power core theory was created and officially published by Gwyn but was only a hypothetical reality until Royal and Command were made.

Eclipse Genesis too!
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:08 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: the entirety of Rise is about a year we can assume. When Brave was created Valt was still 14, but it couldn't be to long till he turned 15, since 15 is the outfit change.

between rise and sparking is most likeky a year.  drum was 10 by the end of gt but 11 in sparking so theirs is defently a gap .

Fair point.
I think Nemesis was the first bey to be created in metal Fury
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:07 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I stand by close to the beginning of Surge. Not during Rise era. I really don't believe that.

Why not?

(Dec. 10, 2020  10:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Electric Drivers or Power Core Theory I think lol

True
The details in those flashbacks speak Surge Era to me.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think Nemesis was the first bey to be created in metal Fury

Nemesis existed long before metal fusion.