Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 10, 2020  9:35 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Shu used a sparking launcher during their very first training session and sparks came out.

Free used a sparking launcher with Geist. If sparks come out isn't reliant on the bey. The manga shows its a certainty way that you launch the bey.
Which points to the fact that the training began and ended during the Surge era. Not during the GT era. Sparking beys and launchers did not exist during the events of GT/Rise.
Who invented the Sparking System? lane or valt?
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:35 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Free used a sparking launcher with Geist. If sparks come out isn't reliant on the bey. The manga shows its a certainty way that you launch the bey.
Which points to the fact that the training began and ended during the Surge era. Not during the GT era. Sparking beys and launchers did not exist during the GT/Rise era.

Actually, sparking beys were invented by Valt right at the end of rise.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:35 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Free used a sparking launcher with Geist. If sparks come out isn't reliant on the bey. The manga shows its a certainty way that you launch the bey.
Which points to the fact that the training began and ended during the Surge era. Not during the GT era. Sparking beys and launchers did not exist during the events of GT/Rise.

Turbo beys existed before the Turbo era.
Valt, Dante, and Gwyn created Brave Valkyrie
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who invented the Sparking System? lane or valt?

Valt, First Uranus was called the first sparking bey because it’s the first prototype designed by tt, not literally the first created sparking bey in the anime.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Which points to the fact that the training began and ended during the Surge era. Not during the GT era. Sparking beys and launchers did not exist during the GT/Rise era.

In the manga. I know him Gwyn, and Dante created it. Which is different from how the sparking system transpired in the anime I believe.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who invented the Sparking System? lane or valt?

lane had first Uranus before valt had brave it's specifically called the first sparking bey in the manga which means it can't be valt that created since brave isn't the first sparking bey even then gwynn should also be credit for it cause it's thx to him brave exist
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Which points to the fact that the training began and ended during the Surge era. Not during the GT era. Sparking beys and launchers did not exist during the GT/Rise era.

Very true. It show's in the manga Valt gets input from all his friends and creates Surge beys using Gwyn's help. By this time Valt is 14 still, indicated by his outfit. After that Surge starts.
I feel like they should have called Uranus something else for the ring name
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Actually, sparking beys were invented by Valt right at the end of rise.

In the manga. I know him Gwyn, and Dante created it. Which is different from how the sparking system transpired in the anime I believe.

It never shows the system itself being created in the anime.
Its like saying that the one to create the HMS system which was Kenny but in the manga someone else did it
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Which points to the fact that the training began and ended during the Surge era. Not during the GT era. Sparking beys and launchers did not exist during the events of GT/Rise.

Turbo beys existed before the Turbo era.
The turbo generation had just begun when turbo started. Evolution strated during evolution. Rise started during Rise. All anime. Can't speak for the manga.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Actually, sparking beys were invented by Valt right at the end of rise.

The anime never really mentioned their creation. We just know that Rantaro, Valt and Silas exposed their existence to the public via the battle royale they had.
Wonder Valtryek was created in the beginning of Turbo
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:38 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

lane had first Uranus before valt had brave it's specifically called the first sparking bey in the manga which means it can't be valt that created since brave isn't the first sparking bey even then gwynn should also be credit for it cause it's thx to him brave exist

Meaning Valt didn't even create the system with Gwyn to begin with. He created his bey at the end of Rise before Surge. Meaning he got the system from somewhere else DURING Rise.

(Dec. 10, 2020  9:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Turbo beys existed before the Turbo era.
The turbo generation had just begun when turbo started. Evolution strated during evolution. Rise started during Rise. All anime. Can't speak for the manga.

Phi and Heartz had Turbo beys when they were like 5. It certainty wasn't the Turbo era then.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:38 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

So then First Uranus does exist during the rise era hmm. Also, where in the manga was it called the first sparking bey, just curious.
Kai created Dranzer GT before Tyson recieved Dragoon GT implying Kai was the creator of the advanced Engine Gear System
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In the manga. I know him Gwyn, and Dante created it. Which is different from how the sparking system transpired in the anime I believe.

The anime never really mentioned their creation. We just know that Rantaro, Valt and Silas revealed their existence to the public via the battle royale they had.

I think there was some external information that mentioned that First Uranus was the first sparking bey I believe. In any event the new system has usually always been built a little before or right at the start of the new season.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:38 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: lane had first Uranus before valt had brave it's specifically called the first sparking bey in the manga which means it can't be valt that created since brave isn't the first sparking bey even then gwynn should also be credit for it cause it's thx to him brave exist

So then First Uranus does exist during the rise era hmm. Also, where in the manga was it called the first sparking bey, just curious.

Its called First Uranus to correlate to that. Similar how World Spryzen has World due to it being the strongest in the world before Limit Break beys where created.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:38 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: lane had first Uranus before valt had brave it's specifically called the first sparking bey in the manga which means it can't be valt that created since brave isn't the first sparking bey even then gwynn should also be credit for it cause it's thx to him brave exist

Meaning Valt didn't even create the system with Gwyn to begin with. He created his bey at the end of Rise before Surge. Meaning he got the system from somewhere else DURING Rise.

(Dec. 10, 2020  9:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The turbo generation had just begun when turbo started. Evolution strated during evolution. Rise started during Rise. All anime. Can't speak for the manga.

Phi and Heartz had Turbo beys when they were like 5. It certainty wasn't the Turbo era then.
That was in manga. It was different in the anime I believe.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

(Dec. 10, 2020  9:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The turbo generation had just begun when turbo started. Evolution strated during evolution. Rise started during Rise. All anime. Can't speak for the manga.

Wedont know the exact age of Phi and Hyde
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Meaning Valt didn't even create the system with Gwyn to begin with. He created his bey at the end of Rise before Surge. Meaning he got the system from somewhere else DURING Rise.

That was in manga. It was different in the anime I believe.

It was in the anime, that episode where Phi had the flashbacks.

It was even mentioned that Turbo beys had existed before hand. They were just becoming norm by the turbo era.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The anime never really mentioned their creation. We just know that Rantaro, Valt and Silas revealed their existence to the public via the battle royale they had.

I think there was some external information that mentioned that First Uranus was the first sparking bey I believe. In any event the new system has usually always been built a little before or right at the start of the new season.

Not the case this time.  mid season 4-5 transition Valt made Brave before Surge. They didn't make the system itself since First Uranus is the first Surge bey. Meaning it was created during Rise, and they took it and started using it to make tons of beys later.
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

yes when lane was introduced hiro specifically said Uranus is the first sparking bey to ever exist.  it's basically the father of all sparking beys which ironically fitting going by Uranus lore.