Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

To beat Lane or not to beat lane that is the question
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:54 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Yes indeed. Much easier to swallow.

What? No that’s not why it’s better lol. It’s better because it’s far more dramatic and climactic.

To each their own. I think the results would be easier to swallow that way personally.
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:51 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: On the topic of Aiger, having him beat Valt in the end with a stamina finish is much better than a Burst imo.

not only that match the lui vs shu manga battle was also better the way it was done the battle the reveal and they payback was good. same with the free vs valt match also shu vs valt were it was only 1 burst against requiem the tension and suspense was great valt down by 2 point at first than got a very miraculous point on requiem to end up with a burst on requiem than busting after that was a nearly perfect final tournament battle.
I hope in the Sparking Manga Aiga and Valt team up to face the Asahi bros
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote: We know. That's basically what were saying. It would be better if they did a straight adaptation of the manga instead of sticking with the stories the anime writers wrote.
Tbh It'd very hard bc hiro morita has 0 involvement or control in the anime so most likely just going to follow the previous trend where they don't explain the ranking and things like that

That's the sad part, but it would be so much better if he did have that control.
Hiro Morita is really cool. He should have more control.
I still dont get how freaking Tyson, Kai, Max, ray, and Monkey Boy are not legends. These guys have been on for a long time
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:01 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hiro Morita is really cool. He should have more control.

I'm in complete, unreserved agreement. The interview he did really highlights how deeply he's thought about the story and how much thematic weight he brings to bear.
So MFB and Burst have legend bladers but not OG
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I still dont get how freaking Tyson, Kai, Max, ray, and Monkey Boy are not legends. These guys have been on for a long time

I think their called legends in the bakuten rising manga
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:03 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I still dont get how freaking Tyson, Kai, Max, ray, and Monkey Boy are not legends. These guys have been on for a long time

I think their called legends in the bakuten rising manga

Oh well that makes sense. Even tho in the anime no one is mentioned as a legend
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:03 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:03 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I think their called legends in the bakuten rising manga

Oh well that makes sense. Even tho in the anime no one is mentioned as a legend

well the manga is further it continues so makes sense
If the writers for the anime had worked more closely with Morita, they probably would have avoided a lot of the problems the anime suffers from.
If Morita sensei and other Corocoro mangaka get assistance I wonder if they could make a branch of Corocoro that’s weekly. Getting a Beyblade chapter every week would be heavenly.
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:11 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If Morita sensei and other Corocoro mangaka get assistance I wonder if they could make a branch of Corocoro that’s weekly. Getting a Beyblade chapter every week would be heavenly.

Very wishful there
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:11 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If Morita sensei and other Corocoro mangaka get assistance I wonder if they could make a branch of Corocoro that’s weekly. Getting a Beyblade chapter every week would be heavenly.

I would love that. If I had to wait a month for each My Hero chapter, I'd be dead.
Man waiting for episode 38 is bumming me out
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:12 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:11 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If Morita sensei and other Corocoro mangaka get assistance I wonder if they could make a branch of Corocoro that’s weekly. Getting a Beyblade chapter every week would be heavenly.

I would love that. If I had to wait a month for each My Hero chapter, I'd be dead.

Especially with the current arc. I’d die from hype after 2 weeks.
Its gonna be a pain watching this episode. Especially when you see your favorite blader lose to someone you hate.
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:14 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:12 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I would love that. If I had to wait a month for each My Hero chapter, I'd be dead.

Especially with the current arc. I’d die from hype after 2 weeks.

Me and you both. When there are breaks, the suspense rots me inside out. Horikoshi is probably my favorite mangaka. I love what he's done with this story. This current arc is so wild.
Yeah why does it matter if Valt and Lui battle. Honestly who even cares who wins.
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:14 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Especially with the current arc. I’d die from hype after 2 weeks.

Me and you both. When there are breaks, the suspense rots me inside out. Horikoshi is probably my favorite mangaka. I love what he's done with this story. This current arc is so wild.

Off topic but
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  1:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Me and you both. When there are breaks, the suspense rots me inside out. Horikoshi is probably my favorite mangaka. I love what he's done with this story. This current arc is so wild.

Off topic but

I was just as shocked as you. I didn't see that coming. But I was so here for it.