Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

the girl? I don't like her she gave up after Ryuga whipped her and almost killed her.
oh! I know who you are talking about ya I like her Smile
Its a boy for the last time. The one who is in sparking
I meant him hikaru is the boy with blue hair
My Favorite From 10th Through 1st
I might spell half of these wrong

10.Takanouske
9. Eight Unabara
8.. The Garcias
7.. Jin Izawa
6.. Ranjiro’s team member Tobisuke
5.. Kurt Baratier’s servant Bisuke
4. Amane
3. Ranjiros Nerd
2. Naoki
1. Rantaro
yeah sorry I meant boy he is the blue hair kid. right?
I don't like hikaru. he is to weird his hair lights up in battle. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?
does anyone here like Chris?
EarthHelios can you rate my character ratings
10.Takanouske
9. Eight Unabara
8.. The Garcias
7.. Jin Izawa
6.. Ranjiro’s team member Tobisuke
5.. Kurt Baratier’s servant Bisuke
4. Amane
3. Ranjiros Nerd
2. Naoki
1. Rantaro
I liked chris he was cool. he was one of the legendary bladers
Chris is like my 6th favorite blader in mfb. He is higher than Ryuga is for me lol
I like chris better than ryuga to. ryuga was to evil for me. so he ranked like 9th for me LOL
Chris made the Bearing driver super OP in burst lol
ryuga was kind towards kenta in fury
Yeah but dont get Ryuga all wrong he still was very mean and rude
I know he still is evil and would gladly kill a girl for her soul. HE IS EVIL
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Been thinking about this lately and wanted to see where the opinions were leaning. Who do you guys think was/is the better/closer friend to Valt. Shu or Rantaro? And if so, why? I’m going with Rantaro because he’s been way more supportive and consistent. Shu is more of a childhood and later close friend in my opinion.

EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX  Isaiah.burleyDeltaZakurofinally remembered to tag him) Jinbee CheetoBlader

Wow didn’t see that coming. I figured I would be the only one who thought it was Rantaro but I guess not.
(Dec. 05, 2020  1:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Been thinking about this lately and wanted to see where the opinions were leaning. Who do you guys think was/is the better/closer friend to Valt. Shu or Rantaro? And if so, why? I’m going with Rantaro because he’s been way more supportive and consistent. Shu is more of a childhood and later close friend in my opinion.

EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX  Isaiah.burleyDeltaZakurofinally remembered to tag him) Jinbee CheetoBlader

Wow didn’t see that coming. I figured I would be the only one who thought it was Rantaro but I guess not.

Respect the man

Truth be told this is hard to parse. Shu and Rantaro have been a different kind of friend to Valt. Shu has been's Valt very good friend, but also his fiercest rival. They've know each other since childhood and have continually pushed each other to greater heights. When many people didn't believe in Valt, Shu did. He encouraged him to keep pushing forward when he encountered setbacks big and small. It was stated on more than one occasion that Valt possibly would not have become the blading giant that he is had their friendship and rivalry not existed and I think the same could be said in the reverse in Shu's case. These two have inspired each other.

Rantaro has stuck by Valt through thick and thin which of course lends to the strength of their friendship. And like Shu, he has continuously supported Valt. One of the main differences in this friendship from that of Shu, is the rivalry element. While you could perhaps make the case that there is a degree of rivalry between him and Valt, it not nearly to the degree of Shu's rivalry with Valt. As far as time we've openly seen the series, it appears that Rantaro has spent more time with Valt but let us not forget that truthfully Shu has spent more time with Valt given their childhood background.

It's hard to say because both of them are obviously very close friends of Valt. If I had to choose one I'd say Shu. The impact the two have had on each other has been enormous. Especially given the fact Valt gave it his all to bring him back from the brink; something Shu is still so deeply appreciate of years later. In either event both are very close friends. Valt would not be the blader he is today without the two of them.

All of this talk of these relationships makes me want to do a another rewatch of season 1&2.