Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 04, 2020  11:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Favorite tournament? Mine is definitely the International Bladers Cup.

The same one.
The world championships tag team in G-Revolution
MFB: Battle Bladers (Fusion)
Burst: International Bladers Cup lol
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Favorite tournament? Mine is definitely the International Bladers Cup.

Battle Bladers
What is one thing you would change of beyblade
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is one thing you would change of beyblade

Just my bias but I would keep the Metal Saga going.
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is one thing you would change of beyblade

Just my bias but I would keep the Metal Saga going.

lol everyone wants the metal saga to return
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just my bias but I would keep the Metal Saga going.

lol everyone wants the metal saga to return

Instead of Burst they could do MFB ll (mark 2). It would be Metal Saga and still have fantasy elements but a little more light hearted and have a new gimmick added to metal beys. It would have important characters returning with the majority of them new. I would also give Zyro proper character development since I don't think they finished Shogun Steel anyways.

This as a whole would work I think since lots of old fans would continue watching even when they aren't kids anymore. Also the Metal Saga author still wants to continue Metal Saga to it would also work. The fans in Japan just want a gimmick to spice it up so I think it would have a good reception other there. It would go on for 3 season. It wouldn't go for too long so it doesn't feel dragged out but It would go on for a good time. They would all have a new main character that's the Gingka successor and uses a Pegasus, however Gingka will be present with evolution of the OG Pegasus.
I think for the MFB return they should to a timeskip only of a few months after the events that take place after Shogun Steel.
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think for the MFB return they should to a timeskip only of a few months after the events that take place after Shogun Steel.

I agree
The problem that I have when I see a new season come out is the name they give for the season
Been thinking about this lately and wanted to see where the opinions were leaning. Who do you guys think was/is the better/closer friend to Valt. Shu or Rantaro? And if so, why? I’m going with Rantaro because he’s been way more supportive and consistent. Shu is more of a childhood and later close friend in my opinion.

EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX  Isaiah.burleyDeltaZakuroCheetoBlader
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Been thinking about this lately and wanted to see where the opinions were leaning. Who do you guys think was/is the better/closer friend to Valt. Shu or Rantaro? I’m going with Rantaro.

EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX  #Fafnir DeltaZakuro (finally remembered to tag him) Jinbee CheetoBlader

Rantaro I think.
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Been thinking about this lately and wanted to see where the opinions were leaning. Who do you guys think was/is the better/closer friend to Valt. Shu or Rantaro? And if so, why? I’m going with Rantaro because he’s been way more supportive and consistent. Shu is more of a childhood and later close friend in my opinion.

EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX  #Fafnir DeltaZakuro (finally remembered to tag him) Jinbee CheetoBlader

Thats Rantaro. Rantaro is basically Valt´s number 2 best friend. Always been there since episode 1 of burst
Rantaro by far. Shu never really did anything as a friend to Valt, and Rantaro was always there for him.
Shu is that type of person to stand by at the end of the line
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Rantaro by far. Shu never really did anything as a friend to Valt, and Rantaro was always there for him.

Shu did plenty as a friend but for the most part I agree
What do you think of the tag team tournament? How do you think they will handle the legends this time?
Japan national championship
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Been thinking about this lately and wanted to see where the opinions were leaning. Who do you guys think was/is the better/closer friend to Valt. Shu or Rantaro? And if so, why? I’m going with Rantaro because he’s been way more supportive and consistent. Shu is more of a childhood and later close friend in my opinion.
Anime rantaro, rantaro has been a better friend to valt than any other character 

Manga shu, manga shu is much more better in terms of character and development and in the manga we of s1 most of the time it's valt and shu spending time training or eating
Shu I dont know. I mean he has club he basically mentors anyone.
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What do you think of the tag team tournament? How do you think they will handle the legends this time?

I have high hopes that they'll do this tournament pretty well. Given this is final arc type stuff, expecting the same, maybe even better Legends Festival animation as well. This will also have to be the way to get Lain's backstory shown in the anime, so hype for that.
Im still waiting for the moment where Rantaro does his Ultimate Move and crushes everyone
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im still waiting for the moment where Rantaro does his Ultimate Move and crushes everyone

Speaking unironically, that giant Glide tornado he used in the tag battle kind of was an ultimate move LOL.
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im still waiting for the moment where Rantaro does his Ultimate Move and crushes everyone

Speaking unironically, that giant Glide tornado he used in the tag battle kind of was an ultimate move LOL.

Man your gonna ruin my childhood like that lol
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

I still don’t understand how people beat Rantaro despite the fact Roktavor is just a nerfed Leone
Since everyone doesnt watch OG I guess Imma say this: Kai rules