Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 04, 2020  7:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  9:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I enjoyed the latest burst episode and I will once again say that I am super excited for the upcoming tag team tournament and totally enjoy the teams. One thing I don’t understand is Shu getting a new outfit. Don’t get me wrong, it’s certainly a cool and welcome change but it seems really unnecessary and random. 

Another unrelated thing, wasn’t the legend festival supposed to occur in the manga? If so, why hasn’t it? I’m pretty sure Wakiya mentions it somewhere along the line.

No, it was never meant to happen in the manga
Strange how it was mentioned then.
samurai pegasus is strongest shougun beyblade and no synchrome ifrit is not real
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  7:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: No, it was never meant to happen in the manga
Strange how it was mentioned then.

It was not
Ronin Dragoon be like: I wanna talk to you Samurai Pegasus
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:57 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Strange how it was mentioned then.

It was not
Must have been someone spreading false translations or rumours then because people kept saying Wakiya was talking about it in that chapter where he first appears.
samurai pegasus is the best shogun beyblade. and ifrit is not a fusion with synchrome
I want for season 6 that the legends that dont appear in Sparking which are: Daina, Delta, Xander, Zac, and Gwyn appear next season
no daina samurai is best shogun
Why does Valt have to ruin everything man
because he thinks he is so good and strong. and HE IS ANNOYING THAT'S WHY HE RUINS EVERYTHING
As someone whose favourite character is Valt, I'll just say..
..Ouch.
VALT IS ANNOYING
(Dec. 04, 2020  9:10 PM)PinkRose Wrote: As someone whose favourite character is Valt, I'll just say..
..Ouch.

Wait I said Valt was my favorite characetr?
That's your opinion, and I respect it.
Although I have to ask, out of curiousity: Why do you think so?

(Dec. 04, 2020  9:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  9:10 PM)PinkRose Wrote: As someone whose favourite character is Valt, I'll just say..
..Ouch.

Wait I said Valt was my favorite characetr?

Nope, but I did.
I meant that when that shadowy figure appeared I thought it was going to be Daina.
I hate valt. Gingka is my favorite characther. Valt he is nothing to me
No problem with that. I was just asking GodzillaFan why he think Valt's annoying.
(Dec. 04, 2020  9:15 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I hate valt. Gingka is my favorite characther. Valt he is nothing to me

Okay? Liking Ginga isn't exactly a reason to hate Valt, y'know?
that is not why I hate valt. you don't understand valt is annoying and is not a powerful blader. and I hate his voice. it is horrible
I dont know why but Valt shouldnt be a character to hate on
he is annoying and I hate his voice. AIger is better and so is Gingka
World Champions (Protags):
Tyson- 3 times
Gingka- 1 time
Zyro- number 1
Valt- 2 times
Aiger- 1 time
Dante- 0 times
Hikaru and Hyuga- 0 times
Favorite tournament? Mine is definitely the International Bladers Cup.