Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 27, 2020  2:37 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:07 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Though your in the minority, your entitled to that. If I may ask, why do you hate him?
Idk why he hates him Valt’s definitely one of the best burst characters. But one thing I hate is his fan base.

He said he hates Silas
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:55 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Limit Break the End.

eh ok
Takafumi Adachi is streaming drawing a Beyblade thing

He is drawing Tithi vs Yu
(Nov. 27, 2020  3:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Takafumi Adachi is streaming drawing a Beyblade thing

He is drawing Tithi vs Yu

nice
(Nov. 26, 2020  11:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I kinda want to settle this once and for all by seeing what everyone else thinks. No hostile arguments, just state who you think the better blader is. Who do you think better between Free and Shu in cho z and in sparking? I’m gonna go with Shu. Admiral W 6Jupiter5 Vtryuga God Dragruler Needforspeed g2_ EarthHelios snoc Valtryek Aoi DeltaZakuro LOL-y Rancher Freedelahoya4 Isaiah.burley @XsabxmaniacX

well since everyone give their opinion might as well give mind but as most I'll go with shu it's not one-sided but yea shu for me has become the better blader then free overall more tactical,  versital and slightly smarter hiro handle this type of characters well I would say .  i think by the end of burst we can all agree that burst has had a bunch of astonishing bladers
I should probably bring this up. I really dislike the amount of superfluous characters in Burst. It's one thing to have them for random teams or ones not in the main group. However, I really don't like when they are part of the main group as if they're somehow important. Ichika, Gumita, Toby, Takane, Chuck, Gun, Raika, Honey, Nika (in first season) were all incredibly superfluous. Sure, they fill in the friend role, but I would've wished some of them had more purpose outside of just orbiting the more prominent characters. That doesn't necessarily mean I hate them, and while they have minor purposes at times, they're overall unnecessary or wasted.

Even Hilary seemed to have more of a role than some of them, but that could be a stretch, admittedly.
I think the shadow walking through the door is Daigo in 37 preview
New chapter predictions from me!

December Chapter: Hikaru gets Lain on the ropes however this causes Lain to get serious and go full power with his flare. He obliterates Hikaru and while Helios is almost completely out of stamina, Lain goes for a kill shot. Without thinking Hyuga launches Hyperion into the fray, protecting Hyuga. Hyuga says he wants to repay Hikaru for all the times Hikaru has protected him in battle. For the first time he activates his fiery hair and also Limit Break activates. With Lucius already weakened and Hyuga at full power, Hyuga manages to ring out Hikaru. With Hyuga's intervention the battle isn't official, however everyone is concerned about Lain, who looks like he's about to go insane. Shu quickly goes to help Lain and gives him some tips on how to battle. Lain pushes Shu away and leaves. Despite the whole thing with Lain, the Legend's watching (The BC Sol Legend's and Shu) are proud of the bros. Also Kris comes in to see what's goin on for a little cameo, and wishes the brothers luck (Also new Kris outfit). We fast forward to later in the day where Valt gets a call from a friend about a new bey they have.

December Special Chapter: Daigo is walking along the street, admiring his new bey. Having been in France so long he's almost forgotten the lay of the land. He's heading towards the brother's house, as Valt says they're formidable opponents. He arrives and introduces himself as a friend of Valt. Hyuga is super impressed but Hikaru wants to challenge him first to see his strength. At first Hikaru does well, but something happens that the bros can't catch a glimpse of that ends the battle instantly, bursting Helios. Hyuga is now even more excited, but first wants to know more about Daigo. Daigo talks about how he was kicked out of the Legend ranking and wants to reclaim his glory and catch up to all his Legend friends. Hyuga and Daigo battle. This time Hyuga gets a good look at the double strike ability. However, it is still able to beat Hyuga with the double strike being a metal double strike. Daigo thanks them for their time and leaves. Hyuga notices he's been doing pretty decent lately.
(Nov. 27, 2020  3:00 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I think the shadow walking through the door is Daigo in 37 preview

If thats the case, then my interest for the Burst anime will be skyrocketting again. Ill look into it now that Im mildly interested and hoping its Daigo
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:00 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  3:00 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I think the shadow walking through the door is Daigo in 37 preview

If thats the case, then my interest for the Burst anime will be skyrocketting again. Ill look into it now that Im mildly interested and hoping its Daigo

Imagine plot twist and it's actually Ranjiro walking in like a boss B).
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:01 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:00 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: If thats the case, then my interest for the Burst anime will be skyrocketting again. Ill look into it now that Im mildly interested and hoping its Daigo

I wouldnt mind that either, haha. But please, Ranjiro... get a better hairdo
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:01 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:00 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: If thats the case, then my interest for the Burst anime will be skyrocketting again. Ill look into it now that Im mildly interested and hoping its Daigo

I'm dying right now what?
Ranjiro really needs to be returning, like he's been out for so long with a sprained arm I feel bad.
Ngl, I feel like they would pull in Ranjiro, just to add suspense to a preview in a single moment, but not really doing anything cool or new with it.
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:53 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ngl, I feel like they would pull in Ranjiro, just to add suspense to a preview in a single moment, but not really doing anything cool or new with it.

Ranjiro coming back is a pretty big moment. He's been out for a while due to spraining his arm in the battle against Lain before the Festival.
Yoshio vs Damian
Kyoya vs Tithi
Faust vs Julian
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yoshio vs Damian
Kyoya vs Tithi
Faust vs Julian

Damian
Kyoya
Julian
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yoshio vs Damian
Kyoya vs Tithi
Faust vs Julian

Damian
Kyoya
Julian

LOL, Julian wouldn't have a chance against Faust. It was ironic, right?
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:00 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Damian
Kyoya
Julian

LOL, Julian wouldn't have a chance against Faust. It was ironic, right?

Julian has plenty of counter moves. Black Hole's are still powerful and all though, but then you got stuff like Gravity Brave and Black Excaliber.

Like my man's can fire condensed Gravity the destroys the opponent with intense gravitational force. That's alot compared to just a black hole.

Not even mentioning Black Excalibur
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:00 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: LOL, Julian wouldn't have a chance against Faust. It was ironic, right?

Julian has plenty of counter moves. Black Hole's are still powerful and all though, but then you got stuff like Gravity Brave and Black Excaliber.

Like my man's can fire condensed Gravity the destroys the opponent with intense gravitational force. That's alot compared to just a black hole.

Yeah, but Faust is stronger than Damian and Damian defeated Julian.
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:00 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: LOL, Julian wouldn't have a chance against Faust. It was ironic, right?

If the combined power of Pegasus and Striker/Unicorno could not defeat Twisted Tempo without help, the Julian wouldn't stand a chance. Tempo would just use Spiral Dimension and win, maybe after blocking Julian's attacks.
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:19 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Julian has plenty of counter moves. Black Hole's are still powerful and all though, but then you got stuff like Gravity Brave and Black Excaliber.

If the combined power of Pegasus and Striker/Unicorno could not defeat Twisted Tempo without help, the Julian wouldn't stand a chance. Tempo would just use Spiral Dimension and win, maybe after blocking Julian's attacks.

Thats one side of the argument though, completely ignoring the capabilities of Destroyer
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:19 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: If the combined power of Pegasus and Striker/Unicorno could not defeat Twisted Tempo without help, the Julian wouldn't stand a chance. Tempo would just use Spiral Dimension and win, maybe after blocking Julian's attacks.

Thats one side of the argument though, completely ignoring the capabilities of Destroyer

But Faust is stronger than Damian.