Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Lane is too op nerf him.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:39 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Union: I’m going to set this one out.
Tell me I’m wrong tho?

Okay, I’m wrong tho (what, you asked for it)
Lets get some justice for the legends next season!
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:42 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:39 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Tell me I’m wrong tho?

Okay, I’m wrong tho (what, you asked for it)
What? I didn’t say you were wrong cuz you never said anything. I said tell ME I’m wrong. (If you disagree)
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:44 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:42 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Okay, I’m wrong tho (what, you asked for it)
What? I didn’t say you were wrong cuz you never said anything. I said tell ME I’m wrong. (If you disagree)

You, you missed the joke. You said tell me I'm wrong tho so he literally said I'm wrong tho. That's the joke.
Valt= Everyone loves him
Aiger= Everyone hates him
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:45 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:44 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: What? I didn’t say you were wrong cuz you never said anything. I said tell ME I’m wrong. (If you disagree)

You, you missed the joke. You said tell me I'm wrong tho so he literally said I'm wrong tho. That's the joke.
If he quoted it I would’ve gotten it.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:36 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The modes in which the beys in Sparking havent bursted
Achilles: Infinite Sword and Infinite Shield
Fafnir: Absorb Mode and Counter Mode
Spriggan; Right Spin Defense Mode, Left Spin Defense Mode and Attack Mode
It’s crazy how Shu’s beys always have 6 different modes but he’s still the more “skilled blader”

(Nov. 27, 2020  12:29 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Giving it thought, Free would probably put up a good fight but would still lose. And what is with the crying emoji?
It’s like the same as the laughing emoji.
🤷‍♂️ I don’t think gimmicks define blader strength for Shu or Free. I think it’s more supernatural than that with blader bonds and etc.

(Nov. 27, 2020  12:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lets get some justice for the legends next season!
Lane is definitely a garbage character but as the main antagonist it makes sense that he almost always wins. No main antagonist in beyblade has lost more than 3 times in the season they were main antagonist.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt= Everyone loves him

Valt is Hiro Morita's fav as well.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:51 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt= Everyone loves him

Valt is Hiro Morita's fav as well.
He said Valt was based off of himself right?
Hiro Morita made Aiger really good but they ruined him in the anime and I don't like that
As for Shu being better, I do think he’s better in sparking all in all.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:51 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt is Hiro Morita's fav as well.
He said Valt was based off of himself right?

He said all of the mains are. They all have aspects of himself. Usually the case with writers.

But of all of them, Valt is his fave.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:53 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote: He said Valt was based off of himself right?

He said all of the mains are. They all have aspects of himself. Usually the case with writers.
Ahh ok that makes sense.

On an unrelated note I still want beyblade burst s6 to be about Valt’s son if it happens. We need Lui’s son vs Valt’s son. It would be the Ivan Drago vs Adonis Creed match of beyblade
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hiro Morita made Aiger really good but they ruined him in the anime and I don't like that

A lot of things are unfortunately ruined or diminished in the anime.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:55 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hiro Morita made Aiger really good but they ruined him in the anime and I don't like that

A lot of things are unfortunately ruined or diminished in the anime.

Things have been downgraded, but Aiger's entire character was demolished. He was turned to "Waa waa why am I losing guess I gotta turn evil to win wait being evil bad now I'm good."
I wish Burst did better with it's manga to anime adaptation. My hero is a good example of a faithful adaptation.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:58 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I wish Burst did better with it's manga to anime adaptation. My hero is a good example of a faithful adaptation.

The manga and anime just feel so different and it's weird because that shouldn't be the case. Also I agree with the MHA statement.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:36 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: It’s crazy how Shu’s beys always have 6 different modes but he’s still the more “skilled blader”

It’s like the same as the laughing emoji.
🤷‍♂️ I don’t think gimmicks define blader strength for Shu or Free. I think it’s more supernatural than that with blader bonds and etc.

(Nov. 27, 2020  12:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lets get some justice for the legends next season!
Lane is definitely a garbage character but as the main antagonist it makes sense that he almost always wins. No main antagonist in beyblade has lost more than 3 times in the season they were main antagonist.
Obviously if you think Shu is better you’re going to say that gimmicks don’t matter. But for Sparking I don’t know who’s better, because they both haven’t battled a lot of people. But overall seasons 1-5 (even tho Free wasn’t in S1), Free is the better overall blader.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:59 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:58 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I wish Burst did better with it's manga to anime adaptation. My hero is a good example of a faithful adaptation.

The manga and anime just feel so different and it's weird because that shouldn't be the case. Also I agree with the MHA statement.

Agreed.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:59 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:59 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The manga and anime just feel so different and it's weird because that shouldn't be the case. Also I agree with the MHA statement.

Agreed.

It sucks when I see a good battle and have to hope it's done right, like Aiger vs Valt.
Honestly I wish we got a beyblade spin off series (no not beywheelz). For example, maybe we could get a spin off series about Tysons brother and his beyblade life or Free and his journey towards becoming champion (before s2)- heck, I would even like to see a spin off starting count night and his beyblade heists.
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly I wish we got a beyblade spin off series (no not beywheelz). For example, maybe we could get a spin off series about Tysons brother and his beyblade life or Free and his journey towards becoming champion (before s2)- heck, I would even like to see a spin off starting count night and his beyblade heists.

The only spin off we have is a manga where there's just normal irl kids playing with Beyblades, and using actual irl strategies and stuff.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:59 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote: 🤷‍♂️ I don’t think gimmicks define blader strength for Shu or Free. I think it’s more supernatural than that with blader bonds and etc.

Obviously if you think Shu is better you’re going to say that gimmicks don’t matter. But for Sparking I don’t know who’s better, because they both haven’t battled a lot of people. But overall seasons 1-5 (even tho Free wasn’t in S1), Free is the better overall blader.
Well I think Free was better throughout most of s2 but I just don’t think gimmicks should define blader strength because it ruins the emotional appeal of beyblade which is meant to work beyond the physical and materialistic elements. If it was really down to that then there would be no point in trying to be the best.