Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

It's kinda close but I would go with Shu
Who do you think takes he biggest cake for the losses in burst?
It would be a close battle, but Shu had the advantage with more versatility and mastery of that, which translates to amazing power. Not to mention the extra protection due to the Cho-Z Awakening system.
Alot of legends started to go down the hill starting in Cho-Z

Also if Im not wrong Mirage Fafnir hasnt bursted but by any chance it would.
But for me it would be a tie.
(Nov. 26, 2020  11:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I kinda want to settle this once and for all by seeing what everyone else thinks. No hostile arguments, just state who you think the better blader is. Who do you think better between Free and Shu in cho z and in sparking? I’m gonna go with Shu. Admiral W 6Jupiter5 Vtryuga God Dragruler Needforspeed g2_ EarthHelios snoc Valtryek Aoi DeltaZakuro LOL-y Rancher Freedelahoya4 Isaiah.burley @XsabxmaniacX
Free. Everyone just saying Shu cuz he’s their favorite character. Just look at their reasoning😭😭
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:16 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  11:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I kinda want to settle this once and for all by seeing what everyone else thinks. No hostile arguments, just state who you think the better blader is. Who do you think better between Free and Shu in cho z and in sparking? I’m gonna go with Shu. Admiral W 6Jupiter5 Vtryuga God Dragruler Needforspeed g2_ EarthHelios snoc Valtryek Aoi DeltaZakuro LOL-y Rancher Freedelahoya4 Isaiah.burley @XsabxmaniacX
Free. Everyone just saying Shu cuz he’s their favorite character. Just look at their reasoning😭😭

Bro my favorite character is Drum

Sad Free music plays
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:16 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Free. Everyone just saying Shu cuz he’s their favorite character. Just look at their reasoning😭😭

Sad Free music plays

Free just ain't as strong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:18 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:16 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Free. Everyone just saying Shu cuz he’s their favorite character. Just look at their reasoning😭😭

Bro my favorite character is Drum
You didn’t even say anything tho. I’m talking about the people that have said something.
So far in Sparking Mirage Fafnir hasnt bursted once!!
I do think it would be a close battle but Shu would probably still win.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:22 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:18 AM)snoc Wrote: Bro my favorite character is Drum
You didn’t even say anything tho. I’m talking about the people that have said something.
"It's kinda close but I would go with Shu". Zuetron also @'d me to respond.
I like how yall say Shu but Free hasnt lost with Mirage Fafnir by a burst lol
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I like how yall say Shu but Free hasnt lost with Mirage Fafnir by a burst lol

Hasn't gone against The End 1 v 1
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:25 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I like how yall say Shu but Free hasnt lost with Mirage Fafnir by a burst lol

Hasn't gone against The End 1 v 1

it wont happen anytime soon
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I do think it would be a close battle but Shu would probably still win.
I swear you just said Shu by a lot😭

Also burst to First Uranus

(Nov. 27, 2020  12:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:25 AM)snoc Wrote: Hasn't gone against The End 1 v 1

it wont happen anytime soon

He hasn't bursted cause he hasn't gone against opponents that are above his level. If he were to fight any of the Legend's above him or Lain he's toast
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:26 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I do think it would be a close battle but Shu would probably still win.
I swear you just said Shu by a lot😭

Giving it thought, Free would probably put up a good fight but would still lose. And what is with the crying emoji?
The modes in which the beys in Sparking havent bursted
Achilles: Infinite Sword and Infinite Shield
Fafnir: Absorb Mode and Counter Mode
Spriggan; Right Spin Defense Mode, Left Spin Defense Mode and Attack Mode
Just saw that Lui has normal hair but it looks like flames when he's cocky, meaning he's constantly cocky as hell lol
Aiger hasnt gone full saiyan with Infinite Sword.
Free doesnt have veins lol
Hyuga X Trash Can
Like Hiro, my favorite character is Valt.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The modes in which the beys in Sparking havent bursted
It’s crazy how Shu’s beys always have 6 different modes but he’s still the more “skilled blader”

(Nov. 27, 2020  12:29 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:26 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I swear you just said Shu by a lot😭

Giving it thought, Free would probably put up a good fight but would still lose. And what is with the crying emoji?
It’s like the same as the laughing emoji.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:36 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The modes in which the beys in Sparking havent bursted
It’s crazy how Shu’s beys always have 6 different modes but he’s still the more “skilled blader”

Union: I’m going to set this one out.
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:36 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: It’s crazy how Shu’s beys always have 6 different modes but he’s still the more “skilled blader”

Union: I’m going to set this one out.
Tell me I’m wrong tho?