Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 25, 2020  11:08 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:03 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: No way would Tithi lose to Dynamis with that versatility and power. And Chris would definitely not beat Kyoya because Kyoya was said to defeat every legendary blader other than Gingka or Ryuga.

Yes, but Dynamis has the heavens on his side and he knows about everyone's strengths and weaknesses. And also, who do you think could defeat Tithi? I think that only Gingka, Ryuga and possibly Chris.

I agree with everyone you said including Kyoya (obviously) and probably King.
I think Tithi is very powerful, although he probably ranks around #7 of all Metal Saga bladers before Zero G. He doesn't lose very often which probably makes him feel very strong, but he hasn't battled as often as the others.

I doubt he'd beat Ryuga, Ginga, Rago or Kyoya. I'd say Chris and King could beat Tithi as well. I'm a bit unsure against Dynamis, but I do feel it's possible for Tithi to beat him. I feel he is definitely stronger than Aguma (I mean he did beat him pretty handily) and especially Yuki though. And I suppose he was one of the few bladers who survived Nemesis' first attacks in Episode 151 (Episode 38 in the dub).
(Nov. 26, 2020  2:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I think Tithi is very powerful, although he probably ranks around #7 of all Metal Saga bladers before Zero G. He doesn't lose very often which probably makes him feel very strong, but he hasn't battled as often as the others.

I doubt he'd beat Ryuga, Ginga, Rago or Kyoya. I'd say Chris and King could beat Tithi as well. I'm a bit unsure against Dynamis, but I do feel it's possible for Tithi to beat him. I feel he is definitely stronger than Aguma (I mean he did beat him pretty handily) and especially Yuki though. And I suppose he was one of the few bladers who survived Nemesis' first attacks in Episode 151 (Episode 38 in the dub).

Titi is definitely strong especially being a legendary Blader, but I would place him at 8th if this is end of fury because I feel like Kenta would be a little bit stronger than him being a 4 seasons bladers and all.
(Nov. 26, 2020  3:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  2:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I think Tithi is very powerful, although he probably ranks around #7 of all Metal Saga bladers before Zero G. He doesn't lose very often which probably makes him feel very strong, but he hasn't battled as often as the others.

Titi is definitely strong especially being a legendary Blader, but I would place him at 8th if this is end of fury because I feel like Kenta would be a little bit stronger than him being a 4 seasons bladers and all.

He also got power directly from Ryuga

Ryuga is a pretty strong guy ngl
(Nov. 26, 2020  3:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Oh yeah! I completely forgot about Kenta, then yeah I would definitely put Kenta above Tithi. I'm not sure how Kenta compares to Ryuga, but his star fragment should at least give Kenta the edge over Tithi, and he honestly displays more impressive feats. Yeah I'd say Tithi is #8, but still overall good.
Top 5 most powerful MFB bladers as of Fury?
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Top 5 most powerful MFB bladers as of Fury?

Gingka, Ryuga, Rago, Kyoya, Kenta (Flash Saggitario)
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Top 5 bladers strongest in OG?

Not to familiar but from what I know:
Tyson, Kai, Brooklyn, Zeo, Daichi
It was stated in G-Revolution even by Tyson that he admitted Kai was the strongest blader he had ever seen
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Top 5 most powerful MFB bladers as of Fury?

In order from eomf:

Rago, Gingka, Ryuga, Kyoya, Chris
(Nov. 26, 2020  3:16 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:

(Nov. 26, 2020  6:46 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Interview with Hiro Morita (Creator of Burst) https://youtu.be/Y5j44KUbQJ8
oops sorry, but basically someone has already posted this
I can never forget those moments when the main protagonists have a bond with their best friends.
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  3:16 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:

(Nov. 26, 2020  6:46 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Interview with Hiro Morita (Creator of Burst) https://youtu.be/Y5j44KUbQJ8
oops sorry, but basically someone has already posted this

What's done is done I guess. I wonder why you can't delete messages on this site.
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I kinda wish Burst ends with season 5.

It still might. I wouldn't mind a season 6. Depends on how this season ends for me.
Im not hyped for season 6. It will be pretty much the same thing.

(Nov. 26, 2020  1:50 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Lui vs Delta

Lui
That was a great interview. Had a feeling Valt was his fav. Love how he mentioned that the backbone of the first series was Valt and Shu's friendship. Also loved how he went into detail about the theme each main represents. Good stuff.
How I would rank my fav bladers from each gen.
OG:
1. Kai
2. Tyson
3. Tala
4. Max
5. Brooklyn
MFB:
1. Sakyo
2. Gingka
3. Kenta
4. Chris
5. Dynamis
Burst:
1. Aiger
2. Lain
3. Shu
4. Delta
5. Phi
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Also loved how he went into detail about the theme each main represents. Good stuff.

What does each of them represent
Lui vs Valt
Dante vs Phi
Aiger vs Shu
Lain vs Hikaru (Limit Break)
Rantaro vs Free
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Lui vs Valt
Dante vs Phi
Aiger vs Shu
Lain vs Hikaru (Limit Break)
Rantaro vs Free

Lui