Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 24, 2020  2:12 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: what do you think? Rago is better than ryuga

Rago is the strongest character there is. Ryuga is nothing but a weedle to him
Personally comparing bladers to others doesnt seem fair at all.
Rago dusted Ryuga badly and made Ryuga feel like trash

ryuga = trash compared to Rago
(Nov. 24, 2020  2:59 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Rago dusted Ryuga badly and made Ryuga feel like trash

ryuga = trash compared to Rago

lol the truth
its ok Ryuga you were the strong one for about 38 episodes. But Gingka and Rago have moved above you
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:16 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: its ok Ryuga you were the strong one for about 38 episodes. But Gingka and Rago have moved above you

lol
And now your just as strong as Kenta
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: And now your just as strong as Kenta

damn ryuga
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: And now your just as strong as Kenta

Don’t remember him being that weak. Not saying that Kenta is weak
At this point its a debate why Ryuga is the strongest in mfb
Kenta was a wimp in metal fusion but than he became stronger

poor little ryuga Unhappy
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:28 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Kenta was a wimp in metal fusion but than he became stronger

poor little ryuga Unhappy

lol
My friend owns Flame Sagitterieo and Rock Leone and I had Meteo L-Drago and everytime we fought I won.
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:16 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: its ok Ryuga you were the strong one for about 38 episodes. But Gingka and Rago have moved above you

But Gingka cares about him. If he saw that Ryuga has gotten weaker, he would try to help Ryuga getting stronger.
I just noticed something. Rantaro is the only legend not to be defeated by Lane
(Nov. 24, 2020  5:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I just noticed something. Rantaro is the only legend not to be defeated by Lane
LOL the irony. The one season where my boi Rantaro is actually decent and he doesn’t get to fight Lane even after he destroyed his brother’s bey.
why would Gingka help a man who killed his father?
(Nov. 24, 2020  5:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  5:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I just noticed something. Rantaro is the only legend not to be defeated by Lane
LOL the irony. The one season where my boi Rantaro is actually decent and he doesn’t get to fight Lane even after he destroyed his brother’s bey.

yup lol
(Nov. 24, 2020  5:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: why would Gingka help a man who killed his father?

Because his father did not die and his father himself told Gingka to help Ryuga because it was not his fault, it was the dark powers given to him by Doji that controlled him.
(Nov. 24, 2020  5:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Too much weak bladers

Yeah, because the only strong ones are Faust and Rago, right?
(Nov. 24, 2020  5:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  5:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Too much weak bladers

Yeah, because the only strong ones are Faust and Rago, right?

probally
(Nov. 24, 2020  5:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  5:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yeah, because the only strong ones are Faust and Rago, right?

probally

Hey, ryuga lost 2 battles, only 2.  ginkga lost more than that.
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:02 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  5:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: probally

Hey, ryuga lost 2 battles, only 2.  ginkga lost more than that.

so that doesnt mean Gingka is weak