Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 23, 2020  9:58 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  9:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hokuto would like to speak with you

I wonder how he could talk. Could be because he is born in coma village and propably have some mutation due to star fragments.

maybe lol.
Ryuga is like destruction destruction! and everyone else is like is that why your mom left you?

come village you spelled it wrong its Koma village
everyone does lol
(Nov. 23, 2020  10:20 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: everyone does lol

for real?
I like both Kai and Ryuga. Both of them are pretty cool characters in their own right and traits
I mean Ryuga is cool and all but at times he would be wreckless.
Kai would leave Tysons team at times.
Both Kai and Ryuga are the strongest bladers in their own saga
(Nov. 23, 2020  10:39 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I like both Kai and Ryuga. Both of them are pretty cool characters in their own right and traits

Stop comparing Kai to Ryuga all the time. Kai is NOT like Ryuga! He is like Kyoya. If you want someonelike Ryuga in the original series, then go for Tyson.
Yall say Ryuga is stronger than this blader.
Like come on hes the Dragon Emperor and he is just a blader among like the others
(Nov. 23, 2020  10:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yall say Ryuga is stronger than this blader.
Like come on hes the Dragon Emperor and he is just a blader among like the others

And in the series, the hidden power of beys can change continents, weather, even destroy the world. Say to him that he is "just a blader" then you would see what happened.
Dont even think about saying one blader is the strongest in all of beyblade.
(Nov. 23, 2020  10:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dont even think about saying one blader is the strongest in all of beyblade.

I bet you don't dare to say that to Rago.
(Nov. 23, 2020  10:43 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  10:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dont even think about saying one blader is the strongest in all of beyblade.

I bet you don't dare to say that to Rago.

Rago: I am the god of destruction
Everyone else: Uh! Your dead!
Yes I am being for real everyone does!!

ryuga is dead not rago
(Nov. 23, 2020  11:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Yes I am being for real everyone does!!

ryuga is dead not rago

lol
(Nov. 23, 2020  10:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  10:39 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I like both Kai and Ryuga. Both of them are pretty cool characters in their own right and traits

Stop comparing Kai to Ryuga all the time. Kai is NOT like Ryuga! He is like Kyoya. If you want someonelike Ryuga in the original series, then go for Tyson.

I am not comparing them? As far as Im aware of, anyone is allowed to group characters up into their list/groups of favorites

Edit: Also, based on your responses on this thread so far, youre really aggressive towards others for no good reason. Watch it, okay?
Ryuga did you know that L-Drago thinks your stupid? Ryuga: REALLY?
Everyone has their own opinion over there bladers
(Nov. 23, 2020  10:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:

I wonder where on earth you read that he was comparing kai and ryuga lol.  I didn't know liking 2 different character meant your comparing them lol. plus even if he was comparing you really can't stop him for doing it that's a personal opinion.
Can we all stop fighting talking about what blader is better.
(Nov. 23, 2020  11:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Can we all stop fighting talking about what blader is better.

Who do you think would win?

Faust vs Gingka and Kyoya
Faust vs Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze
Dynamis vs Ryuga
Reiji vs Damian
Reiji and Ryuga vs Jack and Damian
Hyoma vs Damian
(Nov. 23, 2020  11:52 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  11:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Can we all stop fighting talking about what blader is better.

Who do you think would win?

Dynamis vs Ryuga
Reiji vs Damian
Hyoma vs Damian

1. Faust
2. Faust
3. Ryuga
4. Damian
5. Reiji and Ryuga
6. Damian
(Nov. 23, 2020  11:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  11:52 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Who do you think would win?

Dynamis vs Ryuga
Reiji vs Damian
Hyoma vs Damian

1. Faust
2. Faust
3. Ryuga
4. Damian
5. Reiji and Ryuga
6. Damian
Gingka, Kyoya, Ryuga and Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze vs Zeo, Jack, Damian and Faust
(Nov. 23, 2020  11:57 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  11:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. Faust
2. Faust
3. Ryuga
4. Damian
5. Reiji and Ryuga
6. Damian
Gingka, Kyoya, Ryuga and Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze vs Zeo, Jack, Damian and Faust

Let me take a guess.
Probally Team 1 if Kyoya doesnt die early XD
(Nov. 23, 2020  11:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  11:57 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Gingka, Kyoya, Ryuga and Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze vs Zeo, Jack, Damian and Faust

Let me take a guess.
Probally Team 1 if Kyoya doesnt die early XD

Gingka, Kyoya, Ryuga, Tsubasa, Dashan, Chao Xin, Mei-Mei, Chi-Yun, Team Chandora, Team Desert Blaze, Sophie, Wales, Klaus, Nile, Demure, Benkei, Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze, Zeo vs Enzo Garcia, Selen Garcia, Ian Garcia, Argo Garcia, Julian, Jack, Damian, Faust, Dr. Ziggurat, Bakin