Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 04, 2020  8:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:30 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Then why didn't Damian become a legendary blader?

Idk.

But do you think that if he stole powers he would still lose? I don't think so because Damian's beyblade is neither left-rotating, it doesn't have a high spin track and it doesn't have those vacuum cutters.
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:30 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Stop bringing up the Kai lost against Zeo stuff.  Nah Im pretty sure Ryuga would defintely lose to Damian

Then why didn't Damian become a legendary blader?

He was originally going to be one
Do you think Dr. Zigguart might still have been alive after the meltdown in Hades City
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:30 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Then why didn't Damian become a legendary blader?

He was originally going to be one

Really?
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:36 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He was originally going to be one

Really?

I never knew that
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:36 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Really?

I never knew that

It's the silhouette, but it could just be random because the devs didn't want to reveal who was becoming legendary blader. Damian basically lost to Kyoya, so there is no way he would lose to Ryuga.
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: WHo is stronger Faust or Damian

Faust, because his bey uses the string theory and black hole. Everything gets sucked in by black hole. Light cannot escape.
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How did L-Drago enter that black hole

Propably because Ryuga is stronger. Faust is the Brooklyn of Metal saga i think. There are so many similarities and their power levels are similar.
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:41 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How did L-Drago enter that black hole

Propably because Ryuga is stronger. Faust is the Brooklyn of Metal saga i think. There are so many similarities and their power levels are similar.

oof
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:41 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Propably because Ryuga is stronger. Faust is the Brooklyn of Metal saga i think. There are so many similarities and their power levels are similar.

oof

Don't you agree? Both Faust and Brooklyn are very strong. Both could create other dimensions. Both had the potential to destroy the world. Both needed many bladers work together to be defeated.
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:43 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oof

Don't you agree? Both Faust and Brooklyn are very strong. Both could create other dimensions. Both had the potential to destroy the world. Both needed many bladers work together to be defeated.

I agree. Kai got beaten badly the 1st time but the 2nd time he won but barely. And for Faust it was incredible his power
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:43 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Don't you agree? Both Faust and Brooklyn are very strong. Both could create other dimensions. Both had the potential to destroy the world. Both needed many bladers work together to be defeated.

I agree. Kai got beaten badly the 1st time but the 2nd time he won but barely. And for Faust it was incredible his power

If we do a counterpart of characters, then i think it's following:

Tyson -> Gingka -> Zyro -> Sho Tenma -> Valt
Tyson -> Ryuga -> Sakyo -> Jin Ryu -> Free
Kai -> Kyoya -> Baihu -> Leon Fierce
Hiro Granger - > Ryo Hagane
Zeo -> Damian -> Ryan Gladstone -> Kyle or Lui
Brooklyn -> Faust
Tala -> Doji
Kenta -> Takanosuke
Benkei -> Covey
Hyoma -> Armes Navy
Tsubasa -> Shinobu
Madoka -> Maru
Hikaru -> Ren Kurenai

What do you think? Post here if you have any suggestions.
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:56 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I agree. Kai got beaten badly the 1st time but the 2nd time he won but barely. And for Faust it was incredible his power

If we do a counterpart of characters, then i think it's following:

Brooklyn -> Faust
Tala -> Doji
Kenta -> Takanosuke
Benkei -> Covey
Hyoma -> Armes Navy
Tsubasa -> Shinobu
Madoka -> Maru
Hikaru -> Ren Kurenai

Ryuga-Lui-Free
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:56 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: If we do a counterpart of characters, then i think it's following:

Brooklyn -> Faust
Tala -> Doji
Kenta -> Takanosuke
Benkei -> Covey
Hyoma -> Armes Navy
Tsubasa -> Shinobu
Madoka -> Maru
Hikaru -> Ren Kurenai

Ryuga-Lui-Free

Lui is actually a mix of Ryuga and Damian
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai-Free or Zyro-Aiga

Zyro - Aiga.
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Zyro was the worst protagonist ever

I don't think so. He was good looking.
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:03 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Zyro was the worst protagonist ever

I don't think so. He was good looking.

His eyebrows tho
I have a theory about why Tithi was so strong. It's because the beast in his beyblade is similar to a dragon. It behaved like a dragon and the way he defeated Aguma is exactly like Ryuga defeated Jack.
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:06 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I have a theory about why Tithi was so strong. It's because the beast in his beyblade is similar to a dragon. It behaved like a dragon and the way he defeated Aguma is exactly like Ryuga defeated Jack.

I thought quetzalcoatl was a serpent
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:06 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I have a theory about why Tithi was so strong. It's because the beast in his beyblade is similar to  a dragon. It behaved like a dragon and the way he defeated Aguma is exactly like Ryuga defeated Jack.

I thought quetzalcoatl was a serpent

It's thought as both but in beyblade it behaved like a dragon.
Dragons are the best types in beyblade lol