Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 02, 2020  11:41 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That would be tough

I said that he wouldn't win if he faced only Julian. But if he faced all the four, he would win. That's the logic with Ryuga.

Ryuga could easily take out them onl if he went at full power. But what would happen if Tsubasa came in and helped Ryuga out. What would the outcome be then
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:41 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I said that he wouldn't win if he faced only Julian. But if he faced all the four, he would win. That's the logic with Ryuga.

Ryuga could easily take out them onl if he went at full power. But what would happen if Tsubasa came in and helped Ryuga out. What would the outcome be then

I don't think he would need Tsubasa because Damian defeated them all alone and Ryuga is stronger than Damian, so he would win. And i don't think he would need to go out full power as long as he fought all 4, because he would spin steal from the other 3, take them out and then use it against Julian and win.
Who do you like better for Dark Power
Ryuga or Tsubasa
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who do you like better for Dark Power
Ryuga or Tsubasa

Depends. Power-wise, Ryuga. Appearance, Tsubasa. Because Tsubasa didn't turn into a monster. When watching Ryuga at the end of beyblade metal fusion, i felt sorry for him that a such good-looking guy had turned into a monster, and i was happy that Gingka defeated him.
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:48 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who do you like better for Dark Power
Ryuga or Tsubasa

Depends. Power-wise, Ryuga. Appearance, Tsubasa. Because Tsubasa didn't turn into a monster. When watching Ryuga at the end of beyblade metal fusion, i felt sorry for him that a such good-looking guy had turned into a monster, and i was happy that Gingka defeated him.

Ryuga is probally the only blader who had to go on a journey just so he could surpass everything.
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:48 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Depends. Power-wise, Ryuga. Appearance, Tsubasa. Because Tsubasa didn't turn into a monster. When watching Ryuga at the end of beyblade metal fusion, i felt sorry for him that a such good-looking guy had turned into a monster, and i was happy that Gingka defeated him.

Ryuga is probally the only blader who had to go on a journey just so he could surpass everything.

Yeah, and in my new project he would become a protagonist and leader of the Japanese team. He will have learned what a true blader is and that he can't grow alone. Meaning that he will become friend with Gingka and co and fight against bad. Although, he will still be a fierce rival to Gingka, but now in a good way with true blader's spirit and for fun heated battles.
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga is probally the only blader who had to go on a journey just so he could surpass everything.

Yeah, and in my new project he would become a protagonist and leader of the Japanese team. He will have learned what a true blader is and that he can't grow alone. Meaning that he will become friend with Gingka and co and fight against bad. Although, he will still be a fierce rival to Gingka, but now in a good way with true blader's spirit and for fun heated battles.

Cool
We need a ryuga thread, Bcause this ryuga carp is getting crazy
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yeah, and in my new project he would become a protagonist and leader of the Japanese team. He will have learned what a true blader is and that he can't grow alone. Meaning that he will become friend with Gingka and co and fight against bad. Although, he will still be a fierce rival to Gingka, but now in a good way with true blader's spirit and for fun heated battles.

Cool

And he won't even have to be in one with the dark power anymore and his new L-Drago will be far stronger than any other bey in history aside from Nemesis. It will cause him problems controlling it as he is used to be in one with it, but Gingka will help him to control his new bey and his new bey will be like other's where he will have to call it out to do anything, as you read in my thread.
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:01 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: We need a ryuga thread, Bcause this ryuga carp is getting crazy

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor.
Playing Kenta sad noise
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:01 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: We need a ryuga thread, Bcause this ryuga carp is getting crazy

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor.
Playing Kenta sad noise
Aight that’s it I’m making it
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:06 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga the Dragon Emperor.
Playing Kenta sad noise
Aight that’s it I’m making it

ok
Who do you think would win? Ryuga vs Zeo, Jack, Damian and Faust?
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:08 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Who do you think would win? Ryuga vs Zeo, Jack, Damian and Faust?

Tough break
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:08 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Who do you think would win? Ryuga vs Zeo, Jack, Damian and Faust?

Tough break

Agree.
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga vs Kenta

Go on the Ryuga thread!

Kenta Stupid
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:13 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:

Kenta Stupid

ok that is some disrespect towards Ryuga lol. Nah but Kenta would indeed win
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:13 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Kenta Stupid

Yeah, like that would ever happen Eee
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:14 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok that is some disrespect towards Ryuga lol. Nah but Kenta would indeed win

Yeah, like that would ever happen Eee

oof
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:13 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Kenta Stupid

Well, Kenta acknowledged the fact that he will never come close to the likes of Ryuga so...
Do you ever think Ryuga was truly ever good
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Do you ever think Ryuga was truly ever good

What do you mean by good? Skill-wise or as a good person?
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tsubasa and Yu vs. Wales and Sophie

tsubasa and yu the ones that was denied to be legends win this tag match