Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 31, 2020  9:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  9:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: It was like Lightning L-Drago, just better.
Yeah pretty much.

Actually in the manga, if i am not wrong. Damian did not have Hades gate, instead he absorbed people's soul just like Ryuga.
(Oct. 31, 2020  9:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  9:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: as 6Jupiter say tyson is most likely the strongest blader in beyblade history his the definition of what peak strength is just like how kai is the 2nd strongest and strongest  rival to ever live in beyblade history.  this guys are what inspired true strength true monsters

Well Ash inspired the monsters as Tyson was inspired by him.

I would also say that Bakuten Shoot is stronger than MFB (ok maybe Gingka, Ryuga, and Nemesis could compete with them, but for the most part Bakuten shoot is unrivaled)
yea I agree you cab throw Brooklyn to deal with rago, kai goes for ryuga and Tyson deals with gingka and even if you throw in kyouya in the mix well ray is their waiting for him . and the funny thing from Brooklyn,  kai and Tyson any of them can deal with metal saga top 5
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:09 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  9:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well Ash inspired the monsters as Tyson was inspired by him.

I would also say that Bakuten Shoot is stronger than MFB (ok maybe Gingka, Ryuga, and Nemesis could compete with them, but for the most part Bakuten shoot is unrivaled)
yea I agree you cab throw Brooklyn to deal with rago, kai goes for ryuga and Tyson deals with gingka and even if you throw in kyouya in the mix well ray is their waiting for him . and the funny thing from Brooklyn,  kai and Tyson any of them can deal with metal saga top 5

I think Rago would hard stomp anyone in Bakuten shoot since he is a literal god, he has no mortal limits like Kai or Tyson or anyone.
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:09 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea I agree you cab throw Brooklyn to deal with rago, kai goes for ryuga and Tyson deals with gingka and even if you throw in kyouya in the mix well ray is their waiting for him . and the funny thing from Brooklyn,  kai and Tyson any of them can deal with metal saga top 5

I think Rago would hard stomp anyone in Bakuten shoot since he is a literal god, he has no mortal limits like Kai or Tyson or anyone.
Nemesis definitely has limits as multiple characters referred to Nemesis as using a certain amount of its power at various points however even still, Nemesis is leagues beyond anyone from the first series.
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:09 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea I agree you cab throw Brooklyn to deal with rago, kai goes for ryuga and Tyson deals with gingka and even if you throw in kyouya in the mix well ray is their waiting for him . and the funny thing from Brooklyn,  kai and Tyson any of them can deal with metal saga top 5

fair point rago is God in the flesh and needed specific requirements to be dealt with .
(Oct. 31, 2020  9:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  9:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Probably the strongest Blader in all of beyblade history.

as 6Jupiter say tyson is most likely the strongest blader in beyblade history his the definition of what peak strength is just like how kai is the 2nd strongest and strongest  rival to ever live in beyblade history.  this guys are what inspired true strength true monsters

What brings ya'll to that conclusion?
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  9:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: as 6Jupiter say tyson is most likely the strongest blader in beyblade history his the definition of what peak strength is just like how kai is the 2nd strongest and strongest  rival to ever live in beyblade history.  this guys are what inspired true strength true monsters

What brings ya'll to that conclusion?

Well, Tyson just has better feats than anyone (besides Rago) in MFB. Burst is out of the question in this so that leaves only MFB.
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote: What brings ya'll to that conclusion?

Well, Tyson just has better feats than anyone (besides Rago) in MFB. Burst is out of the question in this so that leaves only MFB.

What are some of those feats?
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:09 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  9:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well Ash inspired the monsters as Tyson was inspired by him.

No, Kai is not like Ryuga. He is Kyoya. In fact, there is no one like Ryuga in the original series as far as i know. The closest you can get is Tyson because of his Beyblade, but even he is not Ryuga personality-wise.
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:

No, Kai is not like Ryuga. He is Kyoya. In fact, there is no one like Ryuga in the original series as far as i know. The closest you can get is Tyson because of his Beyblade, but even he is not Ryuga personality-wise.

never said kai was like ryuga at all that was not the discussion. but since this is brought up some might say tala/yuri might be close too. kai is only like ryuga intern of skill his was hard working prodigy which ryuga is also again in term if skill only
(Oct. 31, 2020  11:58 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: No, Kai is not like Ryuga. He is Kyoya. In fact, there is no one like Ryuga in the original series as far as i know. The closest you can get is Tyson because of his Beyblade, but even he is not Ryuga personality-wise.

never said kai was like ryuga at all that was not the discussion. but since this is brought up some might say tala/yuri might be close too. kai is only like ryuga intern of skill his was hard working prodigy which ryuga is also again in term if skill only
Sorry then. I thought you guys were chosing opponents based on counterparts but anyway, i think Kai's skills are more like Kyoya. Remember that Kai lost to Zeo who is the counterpart of Damian. If Kai's skills were like Ryuga, he wouldn't lose against Zeo. Tala is more like Doji, Faust i think.
There is no one like Ryuga in the original series.
(Nov. 01, 2020  9:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai vs. Ryuga

Ryuga
I say Kai has more beyspirit than Ryuga does
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I say Kai has more beyspirit than Ryuga does

But Ryuga has much more skills and power.
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:35 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I say Kai has more beyspirit than Ryuga does

But Ryuga has much more skills and power.

So does Kai
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:35 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: But Ryuga has much more skills and power.

So does Kai

No, because if he was on Ryuga's level, he wouldn't have lost to Zeo who is the counterpart of Damian.
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:41 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So does Kai

No, because if he was on Ryuga's level, he wouldn't have lost to Zeo who is the counterpart of Damian.

Just cause he lost to Zeo doesnt mean he cant improve his skills
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:41 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: No, because if he was on Ryuga's level, he wouldn't have lost to Zeo who is the counterpart of Damian.

Just cause he lost to Zeo doesnt mean he cant improve his skills

I think Kai's power level was more like Kyoya's. Tyson is on Ryuga's level so Tyson vs Ryuga would be better because it would be more interesting.
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:46 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Just cause he lost to Zeo doesnt mean he cant improve his skills

I think Kai's power level was more like Kyoya's. Tyson is on Ryuga's level so Tyson vs Ryuga would be better because it would be more interesting.

Just cause Tyson and Ryuga have reverse rotating beys doesnt mean Tyson is on Ryuga´s level. It doesnt make sense
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:46 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I think Kai's power level was more like Kyoya's. Tyson is on Ryuga's level so Tyson vs Ryuga would be better because it would be more interesting.

Just cause Tyson  and Ryuga have reverse rotating beys doesnt mean Tyson is on Ryuga´s level. It doesnt make sense

Who do you think would win:

Zeo vs Brooklyn?
Ryan Gladstone vs Ryuga?
(Nov. 01, 2020  7:07 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Just cause Tyson  and Ryuga have reverse rotating beys doesnt mean Tyson is on Ryuga´s level. It doesnt make sense

Who do you think would win:

Zeo vs Brooklyn?
Ryan Gladstone vs Ryuga?

Brooklyn

Ryuga
Did anyone know that Rago and Nemesis are based on real myths? Nemesis is a hypothetical companion to the sun.
(Nov. 01, 2020  7:22 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Did anyone know that Rago and Nemesis are based on real myths? Nemesis is a hypothetical companion to the sun.

What about Rago?
(Nov. 01, 2020  7:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  7:22 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Did anyone know that Rago and Nemesis are based on real myths? Nemesis is a hypothetical companion to the sun.

What about Rago?

Rago seems to be inspired by antichrist