Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 30, 2020  10:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:31 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: LOL. But if Tsubasa didn't defeat it and the dark powers grew.

Anyway, imagine if Tsubasa din't recover in Metal Masters and Ryuga replaced him as Gangan galaxy's member. Imagine all the battle we could have had then.
1. Lol and oof
2. Tsubasa would have been dead and Ryuga would defeat everyone including Damian

He wouldn't have been dead. He would just have been controlled by dark powers and he would need to be defeated in order to get rid of them. Either, Ryuga would have to steal them away from him or Gingka would need to defeat them with the power love. What would be the best solution is unknown. And i think Ryuga would defeat everyone except Julian.

What if Tsubasa let the dark powers grow uncontrolled and then he would battle Damian. Who would win?
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:35 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. Lol and oof
2. Tsubasa would have been dead and Ryuga would defeat everyone including Damian

He wouldn't have been dead. He would just have been controlled by dark powers and he would need to be defeated in order to get rid of them. Either, Ryuga would have to steal them away from him or Gingka would need to defeat them with the power love. What would be the best solution is unknown.

What if Tsubasa let the dark powers grow uncontrolled and then he would battle Damian. Who would win?

Tsubasa would wrcek Damian
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:35 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: He wouldn't have been dead. He would just have been controlled by dark powers and he would need to be defeated in order to get rid of them. Either, Ryuga would have to steal them away from him or Gingka would need to defeat them with the power love. What would be the best solution is unknown.

Tsubasa would wrcek Damian

With Dark powers, yes.
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:36 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tsubasa would wrcek Damian

With Dark powers, yes.

right
Do you think that the only reason that Ryuga helped Tsubasa is that he felt that the dark powers were a threat to himself him if they didn't stop growing?
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:39 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Do you think that the only reason that Ryuga helped Tsubasa is that he felt that the dark powers were a threat to himself him if they didn't stop growing?

That is a mystery
Wait, if valt, rantaro, and sisco had sparking beys before hyuga and hikaru, then whay does hyuga have 1A and valt have 2A?
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:46 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Wait, if valt, rantaro, and sisco had sparking beys before hyuga and hikaru, then whay does hyuga have 1A and valt have 2A?

Well in Beyblade the parts are all named beforehand and beyowners just choose out of those parts (except for Aiga who created all of his parts).
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:46 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Wait, if valt, rantaro, and sisco had sparking beys before hyuga and hikaru, then whay does hyuga have 1A and valt have 2A?

Well in Beyblade the parts are all named beforehand and beyowners just choose out of those parts (except for Aiga who created all of his parts).

Yes but it shows hyuga CREATING 1A
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:53 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well in Beyblade the parts are all named beforehand and beyowners just choose out of those parts (except for Aiga who created all of his parts).

Yes but it shows hyuga CREATING 1A

It may show Hyuga getting the part ready for printing? I don’t know.
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:39 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Do you think that the only reason that Ryuga helped Tsubasa is that he felt that the dark powers were a threat to himself him if they didn't stop growing?

That is a mystery

I don't think. I think Tsubasa could never pose a threat to Ryuga. Ryuga actually showed the goodness deep inside him.

How about Sho Tenma vs Gingka?
Jin Ryu vs Ryuga?
Leon Fierce vs Kyoya?
Ryan Gladstone vs Damian?
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:04 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That is a mystery

I don't think. I think Tsubasa could never pose a threat to Ryuga. Ryuga actually showed the goodness deep inside him.

Jin Ryu vs Ryuga?
Leon Fierce vs Kyoya?

1. Gingka
2. Kyoya
3. Ryan Gladstone
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:04 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I don't think. I think Tsubasa could never pose a threat to Ryuga. Ryuga actually showed the goodness deep inside him.

Jin Ryu vs Ryuga?
Leon Fierce vs Kyoya?

1. Gingka
2. Kyoya
3. Ryan Gladstone

Jin Ryu vs Ryuga?
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:07 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. Gingka
2. Kyoya
3. Ryan Gladstone

Jin Ryu vs Ryuga?

oops forgot.
Ryuga
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:07 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Jin Ryu vs Ryuga?

oops forgot.
Ryuga

How do you think Ryan Gladstone could win against Damian? Damian created other dimensions. Ryan couldn't.
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:08 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oops forgot.
Ryuga

How do you think Ryan Gladstone could win against Damian? Damian created other dimensions. Ryan couldn't.

maybe cause both hold the powers of the underworld lol
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:08 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: How do you think Ryan Gladstone could win against Damian? Damian created other dimensions. Ryan couldn't.

maybe cause both hold the powers of the underworld lol

Technically, Ryan Gladstone didn't hold the powers of the underworld. He held the powers of inter-dimensional travel, multiverse and quantum science as he himself stated. He almost opened a portal to MFB but due to Sho and Jin's rampage, i think the machine was destroyed and they ended up in Beyraiderz world. Correct me if i am wrong. But anyway, it's a valid argument because science powers are far superior to underworld's power.
Who would win:
Ryuga and Kenta vs. Gingka and Chris
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who would win:

Ginga would take Kenta and Ryuga would take Chris.
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who would win:

Ryuga and Chris since Kenya can weaken and hold Gingka back while Ryuga steals Chris’s powers, then Ryuga finishes off Gingka.
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tyson vs. Kai
Fully evil Doji vs. Zeo

Tyson because he is the counterpart of Ryuga and Kai is the counterpart of Kyoya.
Draw, just like Doji vs Damian
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:15 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tyson vs. Kai
Fully evil Doji vs. Zeo

Tyson because he is the counterpart of Ryuga and Kai is the counterpart of Kyoya.
Draw, just like Doji vs Damian

Tyson isn’t really Ryuga 1.0, more like Ash beyblade 2.0/ gingka 1.0
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:53 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Yes but it shows hyuga CREATING 1A

It may show Hyuga getting the part ready for printing? I don’t know.

Hm, Would they have that kind of tech? Yoou would have to habe ppastic and metal being printed together. Also it shows something close to welding
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:20 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  10:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It may show Hyuga getting the part ready for printing? I don’t know.

Hm, Would they have that kind of tech? Yoou would have to habe ppastic and metal being printed together. Also it shows something close to welding

Well doesn’t the Beyblade anime have tech from like 2050