Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 23, 2020  9:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Nope, Rago was just toying with him the entire time.

Right plus didnt That Pluto guy said that Nemesis wasnt even using half of his power

He’s he did. The truth is that Ryuga was an emperor not a god and that’s why he lost.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Right plus didnt That Pluto guy said that Nemesis wasnt even using half of his power

He’s he did. The truth is that Ryuga was an emperor not a god and that’s why he lost.

Plus Ryuga was really foolish to challenege Rago to a battle. Maybe if Gingka and the others arrived early he could have still been alive or He could have listened and finish the Zeus Barrier.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He’s he did. The truth is that Ryuga was an emperor not a god and that’s why he lost.

Plus Ryuga was really foolish to challenege Rago to a battle. Maybe if Gingka and the others arrived early he could have still been alive or He could have listened and finish the Zeus Barrier.

He could have created zeus barrier and steal the power of Rago in the process.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:29 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Plus Ryuga was really foolish to challenege Rago to a battle. Maybe if Gingka and the others arrived early he could have still been alive or He could have listened and finish the Zeus Barrier.

He could have created zeus barrier and steal the power of Rago in the process.

But even then L-Drago couldn't spin steal from Proto Nemesis because of the fact it blew them all away
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:29 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: He could have created zeus barrier and steal the power of Rago in the process.

But even then L-Drago couldn't spin steal  from Proto Nemesis because of the fact it blew them all away

Because Rago had better spin stealing abilities, and the reason why he blew them away is because they were not the four season legendary bladers. If he did go with them and complete zeus barrier he could steal his power in the process and Rago wouldn't be able to blow him away.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:42 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But even then L-Drago couldn't spin steal  from Proto Nemesis because of the fact it blew them all away

Because Rago had better spin stealing abilities, and the reason why he blew them away is because they were not the four season legendary bladers. If he did go with them and complete zeus barrier he could steal his power in the process and Rago wouldn't be able to blow him away.

Right and plus they could seal Nemesis within the barrier
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:42 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Because Rago had better spin stealing abilities, and the reason why he blew them away is because they were not the four season legendary bladers. If he did go with them and complete zeus barrier he could steal his power in the process and Rago wouldn't be able to blow him away.

Right and plus they could seal Nemesis within the barrier

Yeah, if i was Ryuga that's what i would've done.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:47 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Right and plus they could seal Nemesis within the barrier

Yeah, if i was Ryuga that's what i would've done.

But Ryuga was way to arrogant and reckless to even listen to anyone. Ryuga knew he didnt stand a chance alone against Rago but yet he challeneged him and still lost. I 'd say that was one of Ryuga's most foolish idea ever
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:47 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yeah, if i was Ryuga that's what i would've done.

But Ryuga was way to arrogant and reckless to even listen to anyone.  Ryuga knew he didnt stand a chance alone against Rago but yet he challeneged him and still lost. I 'd say that was one of Ryuga's most foolish idea ever

But still, he could still steal the power if he joined other's. I don't get why he didn't. He don't need to become friends with gingka or anything. The others would just make sure that Rago don't blow him away while he steal his powers lol.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:54 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But Ryuga was way to arrogant and reckless to even listen to anyone.  Ryuga knew he didnt stand a chance alone against Rago but yet he challeneged him and still lost. I 'd say that was one of Ryuga's most foolish idea ever

But still, he could still steal the power if he joined other's. I don't get why he didn't. He don't need to become friends with gingka or anything. The others would just make sure that Rago don't blow him away while he steal his powers lol.

Ik. But in the end Ryuga remains as the strongest blader ever
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:54 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: But still, he could still steal the power if he joined other's. I don't get why he didn't. He don't need to become friends with gingka or anything. The others would just make sure that Rago don't blow him away while he steal his powers lol.

Ik. But in the end Ryuga remains  as the strongest blader ever

If you don't count Rago.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:56 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ik. But in the end Ryuga remains  as the strongest blader ever

If you don't count Rago.

Right
I sometimes wonder about one thing. Why didn't the Earth, Sun, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto have legendary bladers as well? I mean, Helios should have been the legendary blader of the sun and the Earth could have had Tsubasa and Uranus, Neptune and Pluto should have had one.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:59 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I sometimes wonder about one thing. Why didn't the Earth, Sun, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto have legendary bladers as well? I mean, Helios should have been the legendary blader of the sun and the Earth could have had Tsubasa and Uranus, Neptune and Pluto should have had one.

There wasn’t a Sun legendary blader.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:59 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I sometimes wonder about one thing. Why didn't the Earth, Sun, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto have legendary bladers as well? I mean, Helios should have been the legendary blader of the sun and the Earth could have had Tsubasa and Uranus, Neptune and Pluto should have had one.

I wonder too. Wait didnt one of those guys that worked for Rago named Herschel have a beyblade named Duo Ice-Titan which was supposed to be a Uranus could have been a legendary blader too.
Also I wonder after Nemesis defeat what happened to those other blader including Geyser, Cycnus, Herschel, Johaness went
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

There wasn’t a Sun legendary blader.

I didn't say there was, i only said that there should have been one for the sun, earth and the outer planets.

(Oct. 23, 2020  10:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

I wonder too. Wait didnt one of those guys that worked for Rago named Herschel have a beyblade named Duo Ice-Titan which was supposed to be a Uranus could have been a legendary blader too.
Also I wonder after Nemesis defeat what happened to those other blader including Geyser, Cycnus, Herschel, Johaness went

Does it mean that Duo Uranus was technically a legendary blader too?
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:02 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There wasn’t a Sun legendary blader.

I didn't say there was, i only said that there should have been one for the sun, earth and the outer planets.

(Oct. 23, 2020  10:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wonder too. Wait didnt one of those guys that worked for Rago named Herschel have a beyblade named Duo Ice-Titan which was supposed to be a Uranus could have been a legendary blader too.

Well it was never confirmed. But um eh maybe he could be
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:02 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I didn't say there was, i only said that there should have been one for the sun, earth and the outer planets.

Then it mean that Helios could have been the legendary blader of the sun as well. It makes sense. He is so strong. He has sol blaze and the black sun was the opposite of the sun.
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:02 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I didn't say there was, i only said that there should have been one for the sun, earth and the outer planets.

Nope, he was like Masamune, just had a 4D bey
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well it was never confirmed. But um eh maybe he could be

Nope, he was like Masamune, just had a 4D bey

No, because Duo Uranus was a solar system bey.
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:13 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Nope, he was like Masamune, just had a 4D bey

No, because Duo Uranus was a solar system bey.

He was a friend to Rago, but never had a star fragment
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:13 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: No, because Duo Uranus was a solar system bey.

He was a friend to Rago, but never had a star fragment

LOL, i thought all solar system beys had star fragments. And wba Pluto? His name is a self-fullfilling prophecy and he had star fragment.
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:23 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He was a friend to Rago, but never had a star fragment

LOL, i thought all solar system beys had star fragments. And wba Pluto? His name is a self-fullfilling prophecy and he had star fragment.

Even thought Pluto is part of the solar system irl but in the anime Pluto said to have been the direct descendeant of Hades thus making him a successor to King Hades himself. But never did he mention having owned a star fragment. Its tru he knew about it but was never a legendary blader
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:23 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He was a friend to Rago, but never had a star fragment

Dynamis split the og star fragment into 10 pats. The people who received them are Ryuga, Gingka, Yuki, Kyoya, Chris, Rago, Dynamis, Titi, Aguma, and King.
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:23 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: LOL, i thought all solar system beys had star fragments. And wba Pluto? His name is a self-fullfilling prophecy and he had star fragment.

Dynamis split the og star fragment into 10 pats. The people who received them are Ryuga, Gingka, Yuki, Kyoya, Chris, Rago, Dynamis, Titi, Aguma, and King.

Wait for real. Dynamis was the one to spilt the star fragment?