Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Sep. 30, 2020  9:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Why Sisco is the best blader ever and it's stupid that he isn't according to rankings

Sisco is awesome.
He is the smartest blader. I personally thought it was stupid that free was the best in god (b4 he went Super Saiyan 100). Why? He always wins w/a spin steal against right spins. He is the best blader, and no one knows what his special ability is, and how to counter it? Rly? Oh, wait! Sisco does! Sisco sees that Fafnir steals spin when touched, so what does he do? NOT TOUCH IT. Congratulations Sisco, you are like the only blader with common sense. Oh wait, Fafnir touches you! So Free catches on to your strategy. Well, if Fafnir steals spin from your rollerblades, he ain't stealing spin from you, right? MORE COMMON SENSE. But, hey what if you have an attack-type bey with low stamina? Well, if you know how gears work, you will know how spin equalization works. So if Fafnir is spinning fast, but you are not, you WIN, as the opposite will soon happen, and you have a chance to counter. If Sisco combined these three strategies in his battle against free in the international bladers cup, he would have probably forced out Free's Super Sayian. AND THIS IS WITH A BEY WITH A TRASH ABILITY. Triple twister, anyone? that is okay, but imagine if he used his strategy's w/a bey like Union achilles, with 12 modes. He would bully everyone.

Satan wouldn’t be able to beat Mirage, Free can literally lift a boulder at 11. You think you can beat someone who can lift a boulder?
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Why Sisco is the best blader ever and it's stupid that he isn't according to rankings

Sisco is awesome.
He is the smartest blader. I personally thought it was stupid that free was the best in god (b4 he went Super Saiyan 100). Why? He always wins w/a spin steal against right spins. He is the best blader, and no one knows what his special ability is, and how to counter it? Rly? Oh, wait! Sisco does! Sisco sees that Fafnir steals spin when touched, so what does he do? NOT TOUCH IT. Congratulations Sisco, you are like the only blader with common sense. Oh wait, Fafnir touches you! So Free catches on to your strategy. Well, if Fafnir steals spin from your rollerblades, he ain't stealing spin from you, right? MORE COMMON SENSE. But, hey what if you have an attack-type bey with low stamina? Well, if you know how gears work, you will know how spin equalization works. So if Fafnir is spinning fast, but you are not, you WIN, as the opposite will soon happen, and you have a chance to counter. If Sisco combined these three strategies in his battle against free in the international bladers cup, he would have probably forced out Free's Super Sayian. AND THIS IS WITH A BEY WITH A TRASH ABILITY. Triple twister, anyone? that is okay, but imagine if he used his strategy's w/a bey like Union achilles, with 12 modes. He would bully everyone.

Satan wouldn’t be able to beat Mirage, Free can literally lift a boulder at 11. You think you can beat someone who can lift a boulder?

brains beats brawn
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:13 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Satan wouldn’t be able to beat Mirage, Free can literally lift a boulder at 11. You think you can beat someone who can lift a boulder?

brains beats brawn

You do realize that Satan could counter Fafnir due to the plastic parts of drain right?
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:13 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: brains beats brawn

You do realize that Satan could counter Fafnir due to the plastic parts of drain right?

yes? sisco is smart, hes already done this, just lost bcause of plot
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Why Sisco is the best blader ever and it's stupid that he isn't according to rankings

Sisco is awesome.

I love Sisco, he had so many strategies with defeating Free, also he beat 3 out of the big 5 in god. But his Roller isn't that bad tho, he was able to keep Lucifer back for a while and he was able to tank hits from Valt, Free, and Xhata/Xander in God, I would say he used his Roller to the best of his ability

(Sep. 30, 2020  9:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Sisco is awesome.

I'm pretty sure he was 14 in god but it's still impressive
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:19 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Why Sisco is the best blader ever and it's stupid that he isn't according to rankings

Sisco is awesome.

I love Sisco, he had so many strategies with defeating Free, also he beat 3 out of the big 5 in god. But his Roller isn't that bad tho, he was able to keep Lucifer back for a while and he was able to tank hits from Valt, Free, and Xhata/Xander in God, I would say he used his Roller to the best of his ability  
ik, imagine if sisco had an overpowered ability like pheonix's armor or lock reverse, he would tank lol
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:09 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I think this might be a good battle. Ryuga at his full potential, all modes, all special moves and ultimate move vrs Gingka at full potential, all modes, special moves, and if it has a ultimate move then if it can be used. Who would win?

I am afraid it would be Gingka since with his Galaxy Nova, he hits his target from outer space and everyone knows that even in real life, earth is nothing in space and anything that hits the earth from space causes big damage. Although, i don't know if Ryuga could go in space with his meteo L-Drago or L-Drago Destructor. I wonder why he did not do that as Meteo/Destructor are implied to be stronger than lightning l-drago.

In a battle between Ryuga and Damian, would spin stealing work when Hades Kerbecs is in normal mode or would it only work in boost mode?

Here are some interesting battles:
Aguma vs Ryuga
Ryuga vs Helios (In the anime)
Chris vs Ryuga full battle
Helios vs Damian
Kyoya vs Tithi full battle
Pluto vs Damian
And a full battle between Ryuga alone vs Chris, Gingka, King, Benkei, Zeo, Toby, Aguma, Bao, Johannes and Beylin Fist bladers where everyone use their full power special moves. Do you still think that he would win and be able to steal all their powers (Except King)?

Ryuga would be able to steal spin.

1. Ryuga destroyed King when King used his special move and all Ryuga did was change modes, although KIng destroyed Aguma so I am sure Ryuga would win.
2. I think Ryuga because of his training, he withstood nemsiss attacks and almost won, and he defeated everybody he fought when he become one with l drago. except Rago.
3. Ryuga again because Ryuga had a fight with chris where chris almost completely got his star fragment stolen by l drago.
4. Helois
5. kinda hard but my opinion is that kyoya would win because determination and his hard training with gingka.
6. Damian
7. Ryuga would not lose but wouldn't be able to stea everybody's powers because the special moves will damage l drgao in the battle.

Forgot to add this, So I edited. Helois would lose to Ryuga because Ryuga's power....power lvls are in completly different worlds between them two.

BY the way, Cosmic Nova was a sepcial move when the whole world's beybladers combined powers. I was talking about their own potential. Nice questions.
(Oct. 01, 2020  1:52 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:09 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I am afraid it would be Gingka since with his Galaxy Nova, he hits his target from outer space and everyone knows that even in real life, earth is nothing in space and anything that hits the earth from space causes big damage. Although, i don't know if Ryuga could go in space with his meteo L-Drago or L-Drago Destructor. I wonder why he did not do that as Meteo/Destructor are implied to be stronger than lightning l-drago.

In a battle between Ryuga and Damian, would spin stealing work when Hades Kerbecs is in normal mode or would it only work in boost mode?

Aguma vs Ryuga
Helios vs Damian
Pluto vs Damian
And a full battle between Ryuga alone vs Chris, Gingka, King, Benkei, Zeo, Toby, Aguma, Bao, Johannes and Beylin Fist bladers where everyone use their full power special moves. Do you still think that he would win and be able to steal all their powers (Except King)?

I don’t think that Ryuga will win this. He’s not outnumbered (he beat 99 bladers at once), but if they all attack at once they can force a ring out.
(Oct. 01, 2020  1:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  1:52 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ryuga would be able to steal spin.

I don’t think that Ryuga will win this. He’s not outnumbered (he beat 99 bladers at once), but if they all attack at once they can force a ring out.

they can't force a ring out if he uses the final survival tip

then all of them would attack and get there powers stolen then ryuga would use their powers and trun into his own and destroy them all. Ryuga in fact is the most powerful legendary blader of the ten.
(Oct. 01, 2020  2:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  1:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t think that Ryuga will win this. He’s not outnumbered (he beat 99 bladers at once), but if they all attack at once they can force a ring out.

they can't force a ring out if he uses the final survival tip

then all of them would attack and get there powers stolen then ryuga would use their powers and trun into his own and destroy them all. Ryuga in fact is the most powerful legendary blader of the ten.

Why can’t they? Also Rago’s the strongest out of the 11 legendary bladers.
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  2:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: they can't force a ring out if he uses the final survival tip

Why can’t they? Also Rago’s the strongest out of the 11 legendary bladers.

The FInal survivalt ip stops any direct hit attack except a attack from above which no one discovered excecpt Kenta. I agree rago is the stronbgest blader legendary but only when he ganed the powers of the other lgendary bladers. if he dindn't then the four season bladers could destroy him.
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:49 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why can’t they? Also Rago’s the strongest out of the 11 legendary bladers.

The FInal survivalt ip stops any direct hit attack except a attack from above which no one discovered excecpt Kenta. I agree rago is the stronbgest blader legendary but only when he ganed the powers of the other lgendary bladers. if he dindn't then the four season bladers could destroy him.

Gingka could use his special move to attack from above, Toby and zeo (assuming in masters, their true peak) can use the spiral force and Compass of fate to trap Ryuga, there’s no way Ryuga can go up against everyone
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:49 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: The FInal survivalt ip stops any direct hit attack except a attack from above which no one discovered excecpt Kenta. I agree rago is the stronbgest blader legendary but only when he ganed the powers of the other lgendary bladers. if he dindn't then the four season bladers could destroy him.

Gingka could use his special move to attack from above, Toby and zeo (assuming in masters, their true peak) can use the spiral force and Compass of fate to trap Ryuga, there’s no way Ryuga can go up against everyone

I am talking about fury. How will Gingka discover it? He will keep on attacking like he did in the beginining of fury when he fought ryuga to make him help them stop the revival of nemesis

And remeber when ryuga went through the compass of fate when he beat zeo? remember when he damaged the black hole so gingka and masunami could escape?
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Gingka could use his special move to attack from above, Toby and zeo (assuming in masters, their true peak) can use the spiral force and Compass of fate to trap Ryuga, there’s no way Ryuga can go up against everyone

I am talking about fury. How will Gingka discover it? He will keep on attacking like he did in the beginining of fury when he fought ryuga to make him help them stop the revival of nemesis

And remeber when ryuga went through the compass of fate when he beat zeo? remember when he damaged the black hole so gingka and masunami could escape?
Those cause a diversion, then Aguma uses his billion iq to devise a strategy and boom. Aguma’s brother is also really fast.
(Oct. 01, 2020  4:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I am talking about fury. How will Gingka discover it? He will keep on attacking like he did in the beginining of fury when he fought ryuga to make him help them stop the revival of nemesis

Those cause a diversion, then Aguma uses his billion iq to devise a strategy and boom. Aguma’s brother is also really fast.

I agree, then.
If Season 6 is made, here is what the main character will be like I think

Color Scheme: It changes between Blue and Red. So far it is Blue-Red-Blue-Blue Red. So they defaulted to blue and red, so I think they'll reset the cycle back to blue.

Beyblade: As much as I would want a creature like Dragon, it mostly just knights, so Im expecting that again

Personality: The usual Hot blooded, goofy,  character. However everyone has their quirks. Valt just wanted to strengthen the bond with his bey.  Aiger wanted to win, no matter the cost. Dante, wanted not only to get stronger himself, but to bring his bey to the top. Hikaru and Hyuga want to surpass their limits. Im thinking this new character could focus on trying to make the ultimate beyblade.

Age/Appearance: Age would be around 10, as usual. As for appearance, I'd go for the usually spiky hair, but a bit toned down. They would have a blue color scheme, with the usual blue jacket, jeans, and shoes. Having hair that lights up seems to be a trend, so Im think their hair will light up more similarly to Aiger this time. Their hair as a whole wont be blue, but it will have blue accents.
has any other character beat gingka except yuu and rago?
(Oct. 01, 2020  6:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: has any other character beat gingka except yuu and rago?

Ryuga, Julian, Aguma
(Oct. 01, 2020  1:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:09 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I am afraid it would be Gingka since with his Galaxy Nova, he hits his target from outer space and everyone knows that even in real life, earth is nothing in space and anything that hits the earth from space causes big damage. Although, i don't know if Ryuga could go in space with his meteo L-Drago or L-Drago Destructor. I wonder why he did not do that as Meteo/Destructor are implied to be stronger than lightning l-drago.

Aguma vs Ryuga
Helios vs Damian
Pluto vs Damian

1. Ryuga destroyed King when King used his  special move and all Ryuga did was change modes, although KIng  destroyed Aguma so I am sure Ryuga would win.
2. I think Ryuga because of his training, he withstood nemsiss attacks and almost won, and he defeated everybody he fought when he become one with l drago. except Rago.
3.  Ryuga again because Ryuga had a fight with chris where chris almost completely got his star fragment stolen by l drago.
4. Helois
5.  kinda hard but my opinion is that kyoya would win because determination and his hard training with gingka.
6.  Damian
7. Ryuga would not lose but wouldn't be able to stea everybody's powers because the special moves will damage l drgao in the battle.

Forgot to add this, So I edited. Helois would lose to Ryuga because Ryuga's power....power lvls are in completly different worlds between them two.

BY the way, Cosmic Nova was a sepcial move when the whole world's beybladers combined powers. I was talking about their own potential. Nice questions.

1. Are you sure that Ryuga would be able to spin steal when Hades Kerbecs is in normal mode? He wasn't able to steal when Jack used vacuum cutters or against Zeo's high spin track.
2. In manga, there was a draw between Ryuga and Helios.
(Oct. 01, 2020  6:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  6:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: has any other character beat gingka except yuu and rago?

Ryuga, Julian, Aguma

ahh. man, i thought yuu was special. granted, yuu also beat kyoya, benkei, and gingka at the the same time.
(Oct. 01, 2020  6:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  6:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ryuga, Julian, Aguma

ahh. man, i thought yuu was special. granted, yuu also beat kyoya, benkei, and gingka at the the same time.

Yuu is pretty special. He almost beat a Titi that wasn’t tryin his fullest, most bladers can’t do that.
(Oct. 01, 2020  6:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  6:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ahh. man, i thought yuu was special. granted, yuu also beat kyoya, benkei, and gingka at the the same time.

Yuu is pretty special. He almost beat a Titi that wasn’t tryin his fullest, most bladers can’t do that.

yuu is 1000000000% my fav fictional character of all time.
(Oct. 01, 2020  6:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  6:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yuu is pretty special. He almost beat a Titi that wasn’t tryin his fullest, most bladers can’t do that.

yuu is 1000000000% my fav fictional character of all time.

mine is RYuga

(Oct. 01, 2020  6:35 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  1:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga would be able to steal spin.

1. Ryuga destroyed King when King used his  special move and all Ryuga did was change modes, although KIng  destroyed Aguma so I am sure Ryuga would win.
3.  Ryuga again because Ryuga had a fight with chris where chris almost completely got his star fragment stolen by l drago.
4. Helois
5.  kinda hard but my opinion is that kyoya would win because determination and his hard training with gingka.
6.  Damian

1. Are you sure that Ryuga would be able to spin steal when Hades Kerbecs is in normal mode? He wasn't able to steal when Jack used vacuum cutters or against Zeo's high spin track.

Okay, I kinda forgot Helios thingy, i watch metal saga again after I finish zero g. The only reason he couldnt spin steal jack with vaccum cutters is because its wasnt a direct hit
(Oct. 01, 2020  7:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  6:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yuu is 1000000000% my fav fictional character of all time.

mine is RYuga

well, i mean, like 95% of your posts are ryuga and l-drago related lol (didn't meant this in a mean way)
also, did u watch burst? u should, i think you would like lui and hearts/hyde.
(Oct. 01, 2020  7:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  6:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yuu is 1000000000% my fav fictional character of all time.

mine is RYuga

(Oct. 01, 2020  6:35 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: 1. Are you sure that Ryuga would be able to spin steal when Hades Kerbecs is in normal mode? He wasn't able to steal when Jack used vacuum cutters or against Zeo's high spin track.

Okay, I kinda forgot Helios thingy, i watch metal saga again after I finish zero g. The only reason he couldnt spin steal jack with vaccum cutters is because its wasnt a direct hit

But what about Zeo? His spin track was too high for Ryuga to spin steal, is not it the same thing that happens when Hades Kerbecs is in normal mode? And why doesn't L-Drago win against Hades Kerbecs in real-life even with spin stealing? It's pretty sad. I really don't hope that the same would happen in anime.

And how about Tithi vs Yoshio?