Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

You guys should watch the superking op in p.25 speed. You notice a lot of foreshadowing and elements when you do it.
(Sep. 09, 2020  2:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You guys should watch the superking op in p.25 speed. You notice a lot of foreshadowing and elements when you do it.
Cool I'll. What version?
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:00 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  2:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You guys should watch the superking op in p.25 speed. You notice a lot of foreshadowing and elements when you do it.
Cool I'll. What version?

well, version 1 and 2 aren't that much different, so maybe either?

Can you elaborate. I havent seen much other than lean battling the brothers as well as the legends... nothing special right?
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:09 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:

Can you elaborate. I havent seen much other than lean battling the brothers as well as the legends... nothing special right?

I’ll give you a in-depth analysis in like 3 hours I have class soon
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:09 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Can you elaborate. I havent seen much other than lean battling the brothers as well as the legends... nothing special right?

I’ll give you a in-depth analysis in like 3 hours I have class soon

Most speculation just seems to be hot air, like how people were speculating on the Dark Hyperion and Helios beys meaning the antagonist would have a dual spin bey, when it was just a placeholder for Lucifer.
I'm not sure if anyone else said this but... Lui had the first bey w/ metal on its layer. Taiga created the first Cho-z bey/bey with metal on the layer. Aiga somehow won against Lui, who was terribly nerfed. What if Lui was not nerfed, what if losing was his way of saying thank you to Taiga? *shrugs* It's a possibility.
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone else said this but... Lui had the first bey w/ metal on its layer. Taiga created the first Cho-z bey/bey with metal on the layer. Aiga somehow won against Lui, who was terribly nerfed. What if Lui was not nerfed, what if losing was his way of saying thank you to Taiga? *shrugs* It's a possibility.

It's not that Lui was nerfed, they just made him lose. To us, it seems like he was nerfed, but in that context, he just lost. Plus, Cho-Z has this weird thing where it seems like the entire layer in made of metal as you see them forging their beys.
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:22 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone else said this but... Lui had the first bey w/ metal on its layer. Taiga created the first Cho-z bey/bey with metal on the layer. Aiga somehow won against Lui, who was terribly nerfed. What if Lui was not nerfed, what if losing was his way of saying thank you to Taiga? *shrugs* It's a possibility.

It's not that Lui was nerfed, they just made him lose. To us, it seems like he was nerfed, but in that context, he just lost. Plus, Cho-Z has this weird thing where it seems like the entire layer in made of metal as you see them forging their beys.

Prototype? And also I said maybe Lui was not nerfed or got shot down by Aiga's insane plot armor, he lost purposely. After all, he tied w/ Valt who was the best at the time and shattered a stadium. In any case, I could be wrong about the whole thing as, after all, this was just a random Beyblade anime and manga thought.
Who's stronger currently, Aiga or Lean?
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Who's stronger currently, Aiga or Lean?

Lean.
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:03 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Who's stronger currently, Aiga or Lean?

Lean.
Agreed, originally I thought it was Aiga or that Aiga was at least around his level but after watching the episode where they battled subbed it turns out that Hyperion interrupting the three way clash threw Lucifer off balance which is what Aiga used to win. Lean will probably obliterate him in the semis.
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:03 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Lean.
Agreed, originally I thought it was Aiga or that Aiga was at least around his level but after watching the episode where they battled subbed it turns out that Hyperion interrupting the three way clash threw Lucifer off balance which is what Aiga used to win. Lean will probably obliterate him in the semis.

I think that there is a 80% chance that Lane faces off against Aiga, but why can’t Aiga used the infinite dive (oh wait I remember Lane has Godzilla size plot armor so all of the legends are just stupid)

I would also like to see Phi vs Lane
Everyone has started on Valt's plot armour again i littarly wrote a whole Article about Valt man you guys can argue alot.

And Lane/Lean Is Much stronger then aiga
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:03 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Lean.

Exactly. Had Hyperion not created that opportunity, Aiga would have lost.
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Agreed, originally I thought it was Aiga or that Aiga was at least around his level but after watching the episode where they battled subbed it turns out that Hyperion interrupting the three way clash threw Lucifer off balance which is what Aiga used to win. Lean will probably obliterate him in the semis.

I think that there is a 80% chance that Lane faces off against Aiga, but why can’t  Aiga used the infinite dive (oh wait I remember Lane has Godzilla size plot armor so all of the legends are just stupid)

I would also like to see Phi vs Lane
Who knows maybe he will use Infinite Dive in their semis match. We know that Aiga can't straight up break the barrier so easily but we also know that semi matches are always elongated and intense so something other than Aiga attacking the barrier and failing has to happen. My guess is that he uses infinite dive (or an airborne infinite slash/sword move) and hits Lucifer. Lucifer then touches the flat side of Mobius and breaks through. Achilles is flung into the stadium wall and Lane uses the vulnerability as a chance to use Variant press and win.
Here’s a theory: what if Lane becomes like Ryuga in masters and joins in the battle against the true main villain.
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Here’s a theory: what if Lane becomes like Ryuga in masters and joins in the battle against the true main villain.
That would probably be the greatest storyline to ever occur in burst.
I would like to see more family interactions between family in Beyblade. Like imagine if we could see Lane interacting with his family. Just a thought because I really liked Valt’s interaction with his parents and his siblings.
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Here’s a theory: what if Lane becomes like Ryuga in masters and joins in the battle against the true main villain.

I too would like to see that happen, actually. Would make something interesting to tune in to
Hyuga being in the mid A rank with no effort is already pathetic enough. And Hikaru’s performances is around a C rank tbh. Not even a B rank. 😂
(Sep. 13, 2020  1:00 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Hyuga being in the mid A rank with no effort is already pathetic enough. And Hikaru’s performances is around a C rank tbh. Not even a B rank. 😂
I’m going to go ahead and guess that Hikaru is your least favourite burst character 😅
(Sep. 13, 2020  1:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2020  1:00 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Hyuga being in the mid A rank with no effort is already pathetic enough. And Hikaru’s performances is around a C rank tbh. Not even a B rank. 😂
I’m going to go ahead and guess that Hikaru is your least favourite burst character 😅

Well he made it clear he doesnt like hikaru over And over again (althought im guessing your being sarcastic) even though hyuga has more losses than hikaru funny enough lol
(Sep. 13, 2020  1:11 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2020  1:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m going to go ahead and guess that Hikaru is your least favourite burst character 😅

Well he made it clear he doesnt like hikaru over And over again (althought im guessing your being sarcastic) even though hyuga has more losses than hikaru funny enough lol
Just joking around a bit. But I actually never knew that Hyuga had more losses than Hikaru. Now that I think about it Hyuga having more losses does make sense since he’s been in more battles.
(Sep. 13, 2020  1:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2020  1:11 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well he made it clear he doesnt like hikaru over And over again (althought im guessing your being sarcastic) even though hyuga has more losses than hikaru funny enough lol
Just joking around a bit. But I actually never knew that Hyuga had more losses than Hikaru. Now that I think about it Hyuga having more losses does make sense since he’s been in more battles.

Yea o figure you joking around lol, If your interest i did post the win losses 9f both brother in hikaru And Rantaro vs lui episode (had some free time to do it lol)