Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Aug. 31, 2020  12:34 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  12:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How strong do you guys think Gingka was at his final battle with nemesis (when he had everyone’s bey spirit)?
Extremely strong? Lmao.

Imagine how many burst bladers he could take on at once probably the entire world
(Aug. 31, 2020  12:55 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  12:34 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Extremely strong? Lmao.

Imagine how many burst bladers he could take on at once probably the entire world
If Gingka somehow came into contact with the burst universe, Gingka would probably straight up destroy bursts earth with that kind of power.
(Aug. 31, 2020  1:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  12:55 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Imagine how many burst bladers he could take on at once probably the entire world
If Gingka somehow came into contact with the burst universe, Gingka would probably straight up destroy bursts earth with that kind of power.

Facts I mean the only reason why Gingka didn’t destroy the world was because the center of the Earth is a beyblade (if Moses can part the Red Sea I see no reason why this isn’t impossible)
I was thinking about the Moses parting the sea with a Beyblade meme and I was wondering how powerful were the MFB beys I mean you had masumane destroying mountains and Ryuga withstanding the heat of a volcano so how strong were they really?
Any thoughts on how Sparking may end? We're still a ways from the last episode.
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Any thoughts on how Sparking may end? We're still a ways from the last episode.

Maybe with Hyuga and Hikaru becoming top of A-rank. (Then ending it off with an ending montage that will be very sad)
(Sep. 02, 2020  10:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Any thoughts on how Sparking may end? We're still a ways from the last episode.

Maybe with Hyuga and Hikaru becoming top of A-rank. (Then ending it off with an ending montage that will be very sad)

Let's be honest here, they're probably gonna become legends, but in the bottom end of the manga rankings. I guess the anime could just call them legends outright along with Lane because he's already got the power on par with a legend.
(Sep. 02, 2020  10:46 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  10:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Maybe with Hyuga and Hikaru becoming top of A-rank. (Then ending it off with an ending montage that will be very sad)

Let's be honest here, they're probably gonna become legends, but in the bottom end of the manga rankings. I guess the anime could just call them legends outright along with Lane because he's already got the power on par with a legend.

Not just one legend 12 legends that don’t use even 10% of their power
(Sep. 02, 2020  10:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  10:46 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Let's be honest here, they're probably gonna become legends, but in the bottom end of the manga rankings. I guess the anime could just call them legends outright along with Lane because he's already got the power on par with a legend.

Not just one legend 12 legends that don’t use even 10% of their power

I mean a as in, on par with with most legends.
(Sep. 02, 2020  10:52 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  10:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not just one legend 12 legends that don’t use even 10% of their power

I mean a as in, on par with with most legends.

Oh, ok then.
(Sep. 02, 2020  10:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  10:52 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I mean a as in, on par with with most legends.

Oh, ok then.

Not gonna lie, I don't think Lane should be as op as he is right now. I'd keep him at the top of A, then have him gain growth in and between battles. Kinda like a Garou from One Punch Man thing.
(Sep. 02, 2020  10:46 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  10:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Maybe with Hyuga and Hikaru becoming top of A-rank. (Then ending it off with an ending montage that will be very sad)

Probably. We've still have a quite a few episodes left to see them grow to that level. I'm interested to see how exactly they get them there. By the end of the season I'd like Valt to still be the world's strongest blader.
I'm waiting until they do the English dub of Sparking, but it would be an absolute tearjerker if they ended it similarly to G Revolution.
But also, a montage of past seasons would probably be enough. 
(Sep. 03, 2020  2:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I'm waiting until they do the English dub of Sparking, but it would be an absolute tearjerker if they ended it similarly to G Revolution.

If Sparking did a G-Revolution (or even Zero-G) styled ending, then that would be really cool! Hell, a montage of the past five seasons would also be a pretty good way to end the Burst series too, to show the journey characters we've followed like Valt and Shu have been through. But somehow, I don't think it'll happen.

I know some will say that a montage-styled ending is overdone, but who cares honestly? I'd rather have a montage showing all the major characters from the past seasons, rather than ignoring them completely and pretending they don't exist just to be "unique".
(Sep. 03, 2020  4:09 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  2:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I'm waiting until they do the English dub of Sparking, but it would be an absolute tearjerker if they ended it similarly to G Revolution.

If Sparking did a G-Revolution (or even Zero-G) styled ending, then that would be really cool! Hell, a montage of the past five seasons would also be a pretty good way to end the Burst series too, to show the journey characters we've followed like Valt and Shu have been through. But somehow, I don't think it'll happen.

I know some will say that a montage-styled ending is overdone, but who cares honestly? I'd rather have a montage showing all the major characters from the past seasons, rather than ignoring them completely and pretending they don't exist just to be "unique".

I 150% agree with that!
I really hope that the beyblade burst anime ends. I will be very sad just like when I finished MFB.
Random Thought: I don't think the guy Free had a vision about in episode 8 is Lane. If you look at them side by side, they look nothing alike. Their hair is different and so are their jackets. Also, didn't Lane take off his jacket before battling Free?
Well here’s a plot hole, how does watching plastic toys while standing that spin make people tired?
(Sep. 04, 2020  6:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well here’s a plot hole, how does watching plastic toys while standing that spin make people tired?

I think there's implications that Burst is similar to Metal Fight Beyblade or the Classic Trilogy, where they have to use their body energy and strength to move and resonate with their beyblades, hence the need for intense physical exercises. It's not as clear with Burst initially and is definitely more blatant with the previous gen animes. I'm not absolutely sure if I'm correct but I'm guessing that's how Burst also works.
(Sep. 04, 2020  5:54 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Random Thought: I don't think the guy Free had a vision about in episode 8 is Lane. If you look at them side by side, they look nothing alike. Their hair is different and so are their jackets. Also, didn't Lane take off his jacket before battling Free?
It's definitely Lane.
(Sep. 05, 2020  4:47 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Look bro IDC I want this booster to be the final boss bey. It was changed for a reason and removed the prize bey as legend. If it doesn't show something similar to what I am saying and the final boss is really Lean I'm mad af. What is Sparking teaching then ? Oh yeah just same old plot from Cho-Z but worse in a way. AND I don't think not anyone would mind a new attack type bey yk...

If this prize bey only features Xcalibur or Deathsyther as prize bey at the end of the day it will be quite surprising to see how the plot will go for the remaining 3 and half months...assuming how the last releases will be manga related beys that never made in the anime.
Tbh if they were to introduce a new blader the plot will be more messy than before imo
Where's Snoc haven't seen him in a while

snoc
Just some trends I noticed, the main villain is usually defense while the protagonist is Attack. The only exception to this trend is Cho-z (balance type protagonist) and og burst (attack type antagonist). The main rival is balance (I will disinclude Superking because it is too early to say anything and there’s two protagonists and Cho-z once again has another exception in this one).
(Sep. 06, 2020  1:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just some trends I noticed, the main villain is usually defense while the protagonist is Attack. The only exception to this trend is Cho-z (balance type protagonist) and og burst (attack type antagonist). The main rival is balance (I will disinclude Superking because it is too early to say anything and there’s two protagonists and Cho-z once again has another exception in this one).
Actually the main villain of s2 was Spriggan requiem which is a balance type. I don’t think there is any actual pattern.
(Sep. 06, 2020  2:01 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2020  1:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just some trends I noticed, the main villain is usually defense while the protagonist is Attack. The only exception to this trend is Cho-z (balance type protagonist) and og burst (attack type antagonist). The main rival is balance (I will disinclude Superking because it is too early to say anything and there’s two protagonists and Cho-z once again has another exception in this one).
Actually the main villain of s2 was Spriggan requiem which is a balance type. I don’t think there is any actual pattern.

Oh right. Now that I look back upon it there really is no such pattern other than the attack type protagonist bey.